Last Updated on January 17, 2023
You may find it hard to access the right information on the internet, so we are here to
help you in the following article, providing the best and updated information on
athabasca graduate tuition, athabasca university masters of counselling reviews. Read
on to learn more.We at collegelearners .com have all the information that you need
about athabasca university masters of counselling tuition. Read on to learn more.
Pasta with juicy cherry tomatoes recipe
Click to rate (145 ratings) GoodtoKnow
|Nutrition per portion||RDA|
We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.
Perfect for kids – they’ll love the pasta shapes, and the sweet tomatoes burst with flavour!
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ tsp caster sugar
- 2tsp dried oregano
- 5tbsp olive oil
- 1kg cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30g short pasta shapes
- 8-9 fresh basil leaves, torn.
- Preheat the grill. Combine the garlic sugar and oregano with the olive oil. Place the cherry tomatoes in a shallow roasting tin and drizzle with the oil mixture. Season with plenty of salt and freshly ground black pepper and grill while the pasta cooks.
- Cook pasta in plenty of slated boiling water, until ‘al dente’. Drain and return to the pan, off the heat. Stir basil and tomatoes into the pasta. Serve immediately.
Top tip for making Pasta with juicy cherry tomatoes
* Grilling the cherry tomatoes with sugar really concentrates their flavour.* If tomatoes break up when grilled, just pour all juices into pasta to add flavourClick to rate (145 ratings) Sending your rating
Video of the Week
Sorry, the video player failed to load.(Error Code: 101102)