Last Updated on August 28, 2023
Right here on Collegelearners, you are privy to a litany of relevant information on easy pork chop recipes, boneless pork chop recipes, easy pork chop skillet dinner recipes and so much more. Take out time to visit our catalog for more information on similar topics.
10 Best Pork Chop Recipes
10 Best Pork Chop Recipes
Nov 9, 2018 · 16 Comments3.4KSHARES
Jump to Recipe – Print Recipe
Pork Chops is the perfect cooking protein whether you are cooking for yourself or company. Today I’m bringing you 10 best pork chop recipes that are quick and easy to make! From the most delicious pork chops smothered in bacon and mushrooms to the most popular boneless pork chop recipes cooked in herb & wine sauce, you will find yourself in pork chop heaven!
Pork chops are often challenging to cook because of their reputation for being dry and bland, but that is not the case with these 10 most delicious pork chop recipes. Here you’ll be cooking up juicy, tender, flavorful chops in no time.
And just to offset all this protein, how about 10 Most Popular Pasta Recipes as well!
You can access entire recipe by clicking on the link under each Pork Chop recipe as well as the heading. Alternatively, you can also click on the picture and it will take you straight to the recipe with step by step instructions and photos. There is a list of all recipes at the bottom.
1. PORK CHOPS IN CREAMY IRISH WHISKEY SAUCE
MY LATEST VIDEOS
0 seconds of 1 minute, 43 secondsVolume 0% This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232001)
2. INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS IN CREAMY WINE SAUCE (VIDEO)
This is the BEST Instant Pot Pork Chops recipe: moist, fork-tender and flavorful pork chops are smothered in creamy wine and herb sauce! 8 minutes of pressure cooking and 10 minutes of natural release time!
Watch how to make #2 Pork Chops right here:
0 seconds of 1 minute, 34 secondsVolume 90%
3. LOW CARB CREAMY PORK CHOPS
Low Carb Creamy Pork Chops is a Keto friendly and gluten-free recipe with only 7 grams of carbs per serving. Pork Chops are dredged in Almond flour instead of regular flour and creamy sauce is thickened with either Xanthan gum or Parmesan cheese.
4. BACON AND MUSHROOM SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS
This delicious One-Pan Smothered Pork Chops recipe is all about creamy mushroom, bacon and fresh thyme sauce. Use boneless pork loin chops. Everything is cooked in one large skillet. Easy recipe. Minimal cleanup. Low carb, high fat, KETO friendly, gluten free recipe!
5. HONEY BALSAMIC PORK CHOPS
Honey Balsamic Pork Chops are juicy and tender boneless pork chops that are seared and coated in a mouthwatering honey balsamic sauce. The sauce is perfectly smooth thanks to Dijon mustard and is packed with flavor from fresh rosemary and fresh thyme.
6. PORK CHOPS IN BROWN SUGAR AND WINE GLAZE
7. PAN FRIED PORK CHOPS WITH HONEY LIME GLAZE
The ingredient list for the Pork Chops in Honey Lime Glaze is short, the cooking technique is basic. And, the result is amazing! These pan cooked pork chops use no flour – just fry them in the skillet and then coat with the glaze.
8. PORK CHOPS IN CREAMY GARLIC & HERB WINE SAUCE
Delicious Pork Chops in Creamy Garlic & Herb Wine Sauce One Skillet dish is low on carbs, easy to prepare and ready in less than 30 minutes! Made with dry white wine, juice of a fresh lemon, garlic and thyme, these pork chops are packed with flavor and so juicy!
Watch how to make #8 pork chops right here:
0 seconds of 2 minutes, 14 secondsVolume 90%
9. Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops
10. Pork Chops in Garlic Mushroom Sauce
Delicious boneless Pork Chops with Garlic Mushroom Sauce are cooked in one pan, and perfect for quick and easy weeknight dinners! They are smothered in creamy garlic mushroom sauce and ready in under 30 minutes!
This Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe is so easy you won’t believe it when it’s done! No marinating needed, this recipe is an incredibly quick and delicious way to serve bone in or boneless pork chops — seared until golden then simmered and broiled (or grilled) in the most amazing honey garlic sauce!
THE BEST part are those crispy, charred and caramelised edges!
pork chop recipes
The demand for this recipe has been overwhelming! Since publishing my Easy Honey Garlic Chicken recipe years ago, the amount of emails coming in asking for a pork chops version has been crazy! Crazy GOOD because this recipe is one of the best pork recipes we’ve ever had. Delicious, juicy and tender chops that melt-in-your mouth.
All done in a skillet or oven-proof pan then finished off under the broiler (or grill) for a couple of minutes to get those crisp edges. That last step is so worth it! Just look at the colour! You will not regret serving these Honey Garlic Pork Chops to your family!
how to cook pork chops
Boneless OR Bone-In chops can be used
Season chops just before cooking to ensure they stay tender and juicy while cooking.
Preheat your heavy-based pan or skillet and get it nice and hot before adding your chops.
Sear for 4-5 minutes each side until crisp and golden.
The juices in the chops release into the sauce while broiling, creating even more flavour and quantity of sauce to serve with your pork.
pork chop marinade — no marinating needed!
Melt butter in the same pan as the porks were seared in to keep those flavours going into the sauce, then add the rest of your ingredients.
Cook until the sauce reduces down and thickens slightly (about 3-4 minutes). Don’t cook for too long or the honey will reduce down completely, leaving you with a dry pan. (If that happens, just make another batch of sauce only to serve with later.)
Baste pork generously with the sauce, then broil/grill for 1-2 minutes, or until edges are slightly charred.
baked pork chops
If you prefer oven baked pork chops, we’ve included directions in the Recipe Notes!
sides that go with honey garlic pork chops
Easy Fried Rice or Cauliflower Rice
Cheesy Garlic Roasted Asparagus
Mac and Cheese
love pork? try these!
Creamy Mushroom Pork Chops
Crispy Pork Carnitas
Pork Roast With Crackle
love honey garlic? try these recipes!
Easy Honey Garlic Salmon
Browned Butter Honey Garlic Shrimp
Easy Honey Garlic Chicken
honey garlic pork chops now on video!
EASY HONEY GARLIC PORK CHOPS RECIPE
Easy Honey Garlic Pork Chops made simple, with the most amazing and addictive 4-ingredient honey garlic sauce that is so good you’ll want it on everything! Quick and easy to make, your new family favourite pork recipe is here! PRINT SAVEPREP:10 MINSCOOK:12 MINSTOTAL:22 MINSSERVES: PEOPLE
- 4 pork chops bone in or out
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water (or chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar, or any white vinegar)
- Preheat oven broiler (or grill) on medium-high heat. Season chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder just before cooking.
- Heat oil in a pan or skillet over medium high heat until hot. Sear chops on both sides until golden and cooked through (about 4-5 minutes each side). Transfer to a plate; set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Melt butter in the same pan, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Sauté garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Add the honey, water and vinegar. Increase heat to medium-high and continue to cook until the sauce reduces down and thickens slightly (about 3-4 minutes), while stirring occasionally.
- Add pork back into the pan, baste generously with the sauce and broil/grill for 1-2 minutes, or until edges are slightly charred.
- Garnish with parsley and serve over vegetables, rice, pasta or with a salad.
Baked Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 390°F | 200°C.
- Sear seasoned chops in a hot oven-proof pan or skillet over medium-high for 2 minutes per side — get them crisp.
- Remove chops and make your sauce following the recipe above (Step 3).
- Baste with sauce and bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, or until reaching your desired doneness.
- Broil/grill for 2 minutes to get those caramelised edges!
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 68mg | Potassium: 337mg | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 175IU | Vitamin C: 1.4mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.8mg