Last Updated on August 28, 2023
You may find it hard to access the right information on the internet, so we are here to
help you in the following article, providing the best and updated information on
what can i do with cream of chicken recipe, what can i do with cream of chicken recipe reviews. Read
on to learn more.We at collegelearners .com have all the information that you need
about what can i do with cream of chicken recipe. Read on to learn more.
- Just what it sounds like—a simple, perfect way to poach plain, boneless, skinless chicken breasts. This go-to recipe is ideal for weekend meal prepping!
- Chicken Piccata. The one and only, classic Italian chicken piccata. Lemony, caper-y, buttery goodness.
- Creamy Tomato Chicken Skillet Dinner. An easy, cheesy chicken breast supper that’s as basic as they come.
- One-Pan Honey Mustard Chicken. Familiar flavors and a single skillet yield easy chicken dinner perfection.
- Indian Butter Chicken. Hailing from Delhi, butter chicken is an absolute classic—succulent chicken pieces are simmered in a creamy tomato sauce to make for a cozy meal that everyone will love.
Our Favorite Baked Chicken Breast Recipes
- Lemon Chicken. Garlic, herbs and lemon—plus a glug of white wine—mean that these juicy, tender chicken breasts are as delicious as they are healthy.
- Pesto Chicken Bruschetta. Chicken breasts are simply baked to perfection, topped with fresh mozzarella and juicy, garlicky fresh chopped tomatoes that’s basically everything you love about bruschetta, minus the bread
- Chicken Empanadas. Tender, juicy shredded chicken, onions, peppers and garlic make a hearty, savory filling for this easy empanada recipe. Pro tip: make a bunch and freeze some for later.
- Buffalo Chicken Bites. All of the spicy, vinegary, zingy flavor of Buffalo wings with none of the mess, OR the deep-frying—healthier, easier, and just as delicious, these chicken bites are a win-win-win.
- Greek Chicken Freezer Meal. A super lemony, herbal marinade is the key to making this simple chicken-and-potatoes freezer meal radiate bright, summery, sun-soaked flavors—even after months in the freezer.
- Chicken Shawarma Sheet Pan Dinner. Sheet pan dinners, to the rescue again! This time, we’ve tossed chicken breasts with classic shawarma spices to make a simple, healthy, flavorful chicken dinner.
- Roasted Salsa Verde Chicken Nachos. Nachos are a totally valid dinner option. FYI.
- Chicken Shawarma Nachos. See above. Nachos for dinner FTW.
Like A Hug, But Chicken: The Most Comforting Chicken Breast Recipes.
- Creamy Chicken Orzo. Kinda like risotto, but orzo—creamy, carby, chicken-y, this creamy chicken orzo is a cold weather day-saver.
- Skillet Chicken Pot Pie. When did people stop making chicken pot pie? And, more importantly, WHY? Chicken pot pie is so, so good—particularly this one!
- Low-Carb Chicken Divan. This creamy chicken casserole is a childhood favorite of ours, and we’ve updated it for the new millennium with some low-carb swaps that mean we (and you) can indulge in it a little more often than we used to!
- Stuffed Chicken Breast. Stuffed with mozzarella cheese, pesto and sun-dried tomatoes, this straight-out-of-the-80s chicken breast is the melty comfort we crave.
- Thai Fried Rice with Basil. Fried rice is absolutely a comfort food in our homes. This lovely, simple Thai basil fried rice—loaded with chicken breast and savory rice—is a one-pan dinner that always hits the spot.
Tex-Mex Chicken Breast Recipes
- Green Chicken Enchiladas. Creamy, cheesy, and so very easy—these chicken enchiladas are slathered in tangy green enchilada sauce and are everything you’re craving today (and, let’s be honest, every day).
- Baked Chicken Quesadilla. Chicken quesadillas are the easiest and most delicious meal-for-a-crowd! Made with shredded chicken, sour cream and plenty of cheese, they are always a hit.
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas. Super-flavorful, these simplified chicken breast fajitas make a simple, trusty weeknight suppe