Those of you seeking the University of Phoenix online courses and University of Phoenix accreditation need not look further as the article below gives you all the information you require and more.
Do you happen to fall into the category of those that have been seriously searching for the latest information on university of phoenix online degrees list? Then you need not search further. The article below brings you the best information on university of phoenix online degrees and more.
Take advantage of affordable university online degrees from University of Phoenix. The university is regionally accredited and offers a variety of online degree programs including Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs, and teaches in the evening for working professionals.
You will also find recent, related posts on university of phoenix acceptance rate, university of phoenix ranking, university of phoenix jobs, university of phoenix login, university of phoenix online courses & university of phoenix scholarships on infolearners.
University Of Phoenix Online Degrees
Open the door to your future with University of Phoenix Online Degrees Unlimited. Access more than 300 online degrees spanning business, education, health care and technology. Choose from over 140 undergraduate degrees or 150 graduate degrees. With degree paths as diverse as entertainment arts and biology, you can get the certifications and skills you need for a successful career.
University of Phoenix Online Degrees List
- Associate of Arts in Business Fundamentals
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Information Technolgy with Information Assurance and Security Certificate
- Associate of Arts in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting with an Associate of Arts in Business Fundamentals
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Psychology in Media and Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business with Associate of Arts in Business Fundamentals
- Bachelor of Science in Business with Business Analytics Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Business with Financial Planning Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Business with General Management Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Business with Human Resource Management Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Business with Marketing Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Correctional Program Support Services
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science in Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Health Administration – Health Administration Track
- Bachelor of Science in Health Administration – Health Information Systems Track
- Bachelor of Science in Health Administration – Lifespan Management Track
- Bachelor of Science in Health Administration – Retail Health Management Track
- Bachelor of Science in Health Management
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Security Management
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Arts in Education – Administration and Supervision
- Master of Arts in Education – Adult Education and Training
- Master of Arts in Education – Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Arts in Education – Elementary Teacher Education
- Master of Arts in Education – Secondary Teacher Education
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration – Accounting Certificate Track
- Master of Business Administration – Finance Certificate Track
- Master of Business Administration – Health Care Management Certificate Track
- Master of Business Administration – Human Resource Management Certificate Track
- Master of Business Administration – Marketing Certificate Track
- Master of Business Administration – Project Management Certificate Track
- Master of Business Administration (Competency-Based Education)
- Master of Business Administration and Master of Health Administration Dual Degree Program
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Health Administration in Health Care Compliance and Privacy
- Master of Health Administration in Informatics
- Master of Information Systems
- Master of Management
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Health in Community Health Leadership
- Master of Science in Administration of Justice and Security
- Master of Science in Counseling – Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing – Informatics
- Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Education
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology – Industrial Organizational Psychology
- Master or Arts in Education – Elementary Teacher Education
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Doctor of Education
- Doctor of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education in Educational Technology
- Doctor of Education in Higher Education Administration
- Doctor of Health Administration
- Doctor of Management
- Doctor of Management in Information Systems and Technology
- Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Graduate Certificate in Accounting
- Graduate Certificate in Alternative Pathway/Elementary Education
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity
- Graduate Certificate in Finance
- Graduate Certificate in Health Care Informatics
- Graduate Certificate in Health Care Management
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Post Master’s Certificate in Curriculum and Instruction
- Post Master’s Certificate in Organizational Leadership and Decision-Making
- Post Master’s Certificate in Research Essentials
- Post Master’s Certificate in Educational Technology
- Post Master’s Certificate in Higher Education Administration
- Post Master’s Certificate in Information Systems and Technology Leadership
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing Administrators
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing Educators
- Undergraduate Certificate in Advanced Cyber Security
- Undergraduate Certificate in Advanced Networking
- Undergraduate Certificate in Advanced Software Developer
- Undergraduate Certificate in Business Analytics
- Undergraduate Certificate in Cyber and Network Defense
- Undergraduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Policy and Governance
- Undergraduate Certificate in Financial Planning
- Undergraduate Certificate in General Management
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Information Systems
- Undergraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Undergraduate Certificate in Information Assurance and Security
- Undergraduate Certificate in Marketing
- Undergraduate Certificate in Medical Records
- Undergraduate Certificate in Operations Management
- Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management
- Undergraduate Certificate in Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
University of Phoenix Acceptance Rate, Requirements, Deadlines, Application Process
University of Phoenix, USA is a private research university that offers admission to around 6000 undergraduate and more than 7000 professional and graduate students. With international applicants coming from 81 countries across the world to seek enrolment at the institute, it is undoubtedly a regarded choice for higher studies in the US Education System..
The institute provides a distinct number of programs and offers various courses under the field of Business, Management, and Marketing, Computer and Information sciences, Health Professions, Law, Security, and, Interdisciplinary Studies. It is a moderately selective institute with an acceptance rate of around 86%. In the course cycle of 2018, the students were admitted on the basis of an average high school GPA of 2,5 or had scored above 27 on the ACT or equivalent on SAT.
Some salient points regarding admissions at University of Phoenix are as listed below.
- The institute opens applications for Fall, Summer, and Spring sessions
- Applicants may upload the supporting documents while making the online application
- However, students applying for UG courses are recommended to complete the application by December 1.
- Once the registration gets completed the student will be required to submit the application fee. Once the application is submitted, applicants can select the program according to their area of interest.
- Every year, a majority of the graduate students avail financial aid of 29,000 USD
- Transcripts must be sealed and mailed from the issuing university, within six months of issuance.
|Application Portal||Official Application website Portal|
|Application Fee (non-refundable)||USD 150|
|TOEFL Score for Non-Native Speakers||213 (all programs); 79 (iBT)|
|Average SAT Scores||600 or higher on the older one; 33 or higher on the newer one|
|Average ACT Scores||27 or higher|
|Mode of Payment||Master-Card/ American Express/Discover/visa|
|Work Experience||Not required|
|Financial Aid||FAFSA and CSS Profile|
The institute offers a range of courses for international students at undergraduate and graduate level. Students are requested to submit their applications before the deadlines for them to be considered for admission. The college does not entertain late applications. Here are the Important Dates and Deadlines for the enrollment seasons:
|Important Dates||Deadline for Regular Admissions||Deadline for Enrolment Deposit|
|Fall Semester||January 15||May 1|
|Spring Semester||October 1||October 15|
International Student Admissions
The institute enrolls international candidates who have completed secondary education, fulfilled minimum grade point average, submitted official academic records, met admission deadlines, and got their financial support verified.
The admission process for international and domestic applicants is alike. Nonetheless, international applicants are required to meet some additional requirements.
How to apply?
Application Portal: Students may apply online through The Official Application website Portal
Application Fee: USD 150
Basic Admission Requirements: International applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for the University of Phoenix, USA Admissions:
- A completed online application
- A 250 words personal essay
- Official transcripts from high school and any other institute attended
- One letter of recommendation by a teacher or guidance counsellor
- ACT, SAT, IELTS, and/or TOEFL score report sent directly to the admissions department.
- Financial documents
- Bank statement verifying the above-claimed amount is on deposit in a current account
English Proficiency Test Scores
International applicants are required to present TOEFL, IELTS scores to demonstrate English proficiency. The minimum required scores by the university are:
|Test||Minimum required score for Undergraduate Program|
|TOEFL||213 (all programs)|
|IELTS||6.5 (all programs)|
|TOEIC||750 (all programs)|
Visa Process for International Students
Aspirants of the institute will be required to submit the following documents while applying for a visa to study in the USA:
- Valid Passport
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Current United States Address and Phone Number
- Original I-20
All international applicants also need to provide evidence of sufficient financial funds to cover all expenses for at least one calendar year before a visa will be issued. After a candidate has submitted SEVIS fee and received I-20, he/she can apply for an interview with the nearest US embassy.
Note: F-1 visa students must maintain full-time status while studying in the U.S. At University of Phoenix, USA, full-time attendance means the student must enrol in and complete at least 12 units of course work which is a degree applicable each Fall and Spring semester.
Students can also apply for a J-1 (work/study-based exchange visitor program) visa, or an H-4 (dependent on their family members H1) Visa.
University of Phoenix, USA Undergraduate Admissions
University of Phoenix, USA provides a distinct number of undergraduate programs under the field of Engineering, Arts and Sciences, Nursing, Applied Social Sciences, Dental Medicine, Graduate Studies, Law, Medicine, and Management.
Aspirants are required to submit transcripts, which should be in an unopened envelope from sending the institution, printed within the last 6 months to be considered official.
Where to Apply: Students may apply online through Official Application website Portal
Application Fee: USD 150 (Non-refundable)
- Official High School Transcripts
- Official Transcripts for any College Level Courses
- 1 Letter of Recommendation from a Counselor or Teacher
University of Phoenix Transfer Admissions
The applicants seeking admission through transfer must know the application details and fulfill the required criteria.
Application Portal: Online application is present on the website.
The minimum required grade for the admissions through transfer is grade C, the applicant is required to submit the original transcripts and their SAT/ACT scores.
Application Fee: 45 USD (online application)
Academic Requirements: The major requirements for transfer students are the submission of a credit statement equivalent to the university courses. Acceptable transfer activities will be transferred as semester hour credit.
University of Phoenix, USA Graduate Programs
University of Phoenix, USA offers graduate degrees in Arts and Sciences, Engineering, Biomedical Sciences, Nursing, Management, and Applied Social Sciences to students from all over the country and all around the world seeking to study in the USA. Students applying must have a general GPA of 2.73.
The major requirement for graduate applicants is to submit GRE scores, whereas, in some programs, the university demands to submit GMAT scores. Some course-specific requirements are as compiled below.
|Requirements||Business Administration||MA in Education||MS in Psychology||Criminal Justice||Cyber Security|
|Resume/CV||Required||Required||Required||Not Required||Not Required|
|Essays||Required||Required||Required||Not Required||Not Required|
|Work Experience||Required||Required||Not Required||Required||Not Required|
|Application Fee||45 USD (online)||45 USD (online)||45 USD (online)||45 USD (online)||45 USD (online)|
|Statement of Intent||Required||Required||Required||Required||Not Required|
|Letter Of recommendation||Required||Required||Not required||Not Required||Not Required|
Graduate applicants are requested to email them your queries by filling their official email form (for electronic official transcripts)
University of Phoenix
4025 S. Riverpoint Parkway
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Most of the courses at the University of Phoenix, USA are offered through the online mode. Applicants are recommended to make the applications 3 months before the course start date. It may take up to 4-5 weeks for the successful processing of the application and arrival of the decision. Students are notified about the admission decision via post. The admission letter guides the student about further procedures and requirements for admission and residence. Upon acceptance, international students need to apply for an I-20 form. The I-20 form will be sent to them via FedEx.
University of Phoenix’s summer employment opportunities are also provided to full-time undergraduate students by the office of University housing. Students can also opt for administrative assistants, customer service assistants, and others which are on-campus jobs.
university of phoenix ranking
University of Phoenix is ranked #299-#391 in National Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
- #299-#391inNational Universities
- #389inTop Performers on Social Mobility
University of Phoenix acceptance rate
University of Phoenix Online is a for-profit, online university. It is a large institution with an enrollment of 170,144 undergraduate students. The University of Phoenix Online acceptance rate is 100%. Graduating 20% of students, University of Phoenix Online alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $30,500.
University of Phoenix accreditation
University of Phoenix has been continually accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), hlcommission.org and its predecessor, since 1978.
Programmatic or specialized accreditation represents an additional level of external peer evaluation and quality assurance that applies to specific programs within an institution. The focus of programmatic accreditation is on the curriculum for a specific program(s) and how it leads to professional practice. With programmatic accreditation, the quality of the programs are regularly benchmarked against specific criteria that prepare students for the industry of choice. Employers and students can trust that the program of study meets quality standards set by the profession. See below for University of Phoenix degree programs that have received programmatic accreditation.
Review University of Phoenix degree programs that have received programmatic accreditation.
university of phoenix certificate programs
Staying current in your field is an ongoing challenge. Professionals have to be flexible, versatile and continue to grow in order to keep their edge. Our certificate programs can help you stand out, stay current and make an impression that lasts.
By pursuing a certificate you can develop a deeper understanding of topics relevant to your field and learn critical skills for success. Many of our programs, such as accounting, human resource management, project management and technology, are aligned with industry standards and continuing education requirements. This makes it possible for you to enhance your career and prepare for new opportunities.
Certificate programs can help you gain knowledge in key areas and demonstrate dedication and professional commitment. They can also provide a competitive edge and help you stay current on changes in your industry. This lets you refresh your current skills, deepen your understanding or branch out and discover new areas.
Their online certificate programs feature:
- Frequent start dates for more convenient course scheduling.
- Innovative online resources to strengthen your skills.
- Supportive faculty that have real-world experience.
They know that fitting continuing education into your busy schedule can be a challenge. That’s why they offer flexible online programs. You can pursue your education on a schedule that’s right for you by enrolling in a certificate program online, doing your coursework from the convenience of your home.
You can take a certificate programs online, completing course work when it is convenient for you.
university of phoenix online courses
The University of Phoenix (UOPX) is a for-profit university offering a variety of associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs. UOPX is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, and operates 112 campuses throughout the world. Applicants must hold a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent. The university maintains an open-enrollment admissions policy.
There are seven colleges and two schools under the university’s institutional umbrella: the School of Business, the School of Advanced Studies, the College of Education, the College of Information Systems and Technology, the College of Nursing, the College of Criminal Justice and Security, the College of Humanities, the College of Social Sciences, and the College of Natural Sciences. UOPX offers traditional education programs, as well as continuing education programs for practitioners and teachers, specialized programs for military personnel, and professional development programs.
Students at UOPX are required to collaborate with each other on team projects. Classes are organized into learning teams of 4 or 5 students. These teams must nominate a team leader, agree upon a fair distribution of the assignment, and complete each assignment together. This collaborative approach is fairly rare in university settings, but the University of Phoenix believes it to be valuable training for real-world working scenarios, where collaboration is not only common but important to any organization’s success.
University of Phoenix Online offers one of the largest selections of distance learning and online degrees programs of any for-profit or nonprofit university in the world. University of Phoenix Online provides adult students and aspiring professionals the ability to earn an undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degree entirely online. Post-graduate and graduate certificates are also available online. Areas of study for online students include business & management, education, nursing, health administration, criminal justice, psychology, arts & sciences, social sciences and technology.
|Phone Number:||(480) 557-2000|
|Address:||4615 East Elwood Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85040-1958|
|Institution Type:||Private for-profit, 4-year or above|
|Size:||Medium ( 4,200+ undergrad, 1,900+ grad )|
|Award Levels:||Certificate, Bachelor’s, Master’s|
|In-State Tuition||$ 8,817|
|Out-of-State Tuition||$ 8,832|
|Online Degrees Offered:||YES|
|Student-to-Faculty Ration:||33 to 1|
Majors and Degrees
|Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services|
|Accounting and Business Management|
|Business Administration and Management|
|E-commerce Electronic Commerce|
|Entrepreneurship Entrepreneurial Studies|
|Human Resources Management Personnel Administration|
|Management Information Systems|
|Marketing Marketing Management|
|Non-profit Public Organizational Management|
|Operations Management and Supervision|
|Communication and Journalism|
|Computer Information Sciences|
|Computer Programming – Programmer|
|Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications|
|Computer and Information Sciences|
|Computer and Information Systems Security Information Assurance|
|Data Modeling Warehousing and Database Administration|
|Web Page, Multimedia and Information Resources Design|
|Web and Multimedia Management For Webmasters|
|Adult and Continuing Education Administration|
|Curriculum and Instruction|
|Educational Leadership and Administration|
|Elementary Education and Teaching|
|Secondary Education and Teaching|
|Special Education and Teaching|
|Family and Consumer Sciences Human Sciences|
|Adult Development and Aging|
|Health Professions and Related Programs|
|Health Health Care Administration Management|
|Health Information Medical Records Administration Administrator|
|Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration Management|
|Mental Health Counseling Counselor|
|Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services|
|Criminal Justice Law Enforcement Administration|
|Criminal Justice Safety Studies|
|Multi Interdisciplinary Studies|
|Public Administration and Social Service Professions|