Last Updated on August 9, 2022
Nearly 30,000 students, including over 750 foreign students coming from 140 different countries, live and study here. With its modern campus near Lake Geneva, its position as a major European hub for research and development, and its exceptional institutions such as the United Nations Observatory on Human Rights, the University of Geneva is a unique center of academic excellence and discovery. Do you want to learn about the latest findings University of Geneva masters tuition fee? Get ready! Find out all the information you need right here on Collegelearners so you don’t have to go looking again. Find all the specifics you need, such as University of Geneva masters acceptance rate.
University of Geneva masters programs, University of Geneva acceptance rate 2021, University of Geneva requirements for international students, international University of Geneva acceptance rate, University of Geneva acceptance rate 2020, University of Geneva admission requirements, and University of Geneva ranking are only but a few of the added information you will learn more about on this article, all on Collegelearners.
University of Geneva Ranking
The University of Geneva belongs to the top 100 universities in the world and the top 20 universities in Europe.
(in the world)
|QS World University Rankings||2020||110||38|
|Times Higher Education World University Rankings||2020||144||61|
|Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities||2019||58||17|
University Of Geneva Masters Acceptance Rate
Acceptance rate & Admissions
|Admissions Requirements||Secondary school certificate (Maturité/ baccalauréat) or equivalent|
|Academic Calendar||September to June (September – December; February – June)|
|Full time employee||4,565|
The International University in Geneva welcomes applications from candidates who wish to continue their studies directly following the completion of their undergraduate degree, or following a period of acquired work experience.
The International University in Geneva offers 6 different master programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Sales & Marketing
- Master of Arts in Digital Media
- Master of International Management
- Master of International Trade
- Master of International Relations and Diplomacy
There is no minimum work experience requirement for the Graduate Programs but all applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university. Applicants are selected based on previous academic excellence, intellectual ability, capacity for academic achievement, international outlook and interpersonal qualifications that suggest strong leadership potential.
University Of Geneva Masters Acceptance Rate
university of geneva requirements for international students
Students applying to the IUG graduate program must submit the following:
- A completed application form (should include your Motivation letter);
- Official Undergraduate Transcript (certified translation in English) (Minimum GPA recommended 2.7 or above on the scale of 0-4);
- Official Undergraduate Diploma (certified translation in English);
- Non-refundable application fee of CHF 150.- or € 150.- or USD 140.-
- English proficiency test: either TOEFL (min score 80), IELTS (min score 6.0) or Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE). IUG institutional code number for the TOEFL is 0130;
- Curriculum Vitae stating any relevant professional work experience;
- Letter of reference from an employer or a professor;
- Copy of valid passport;
- Two passport size photos.
The following additional requirements apply to MBA program candidates:
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0
- At least 2 years of work experience is recommended
University of Geneva Masters Programs
Founded in 1559 by Jean Calvin, the University of Geneva is dedicated to thinking, teaching, dialogue and research. With 16’500 students of more than 150 different nationalities, UNIGE offers more than 500 programmes (including 129 Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes, 80 doctoral programmes) and more than 300 continuing education programmes covering an extremely wide variety of fields.
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics (11)
- Social Sciences (11)
- Business & Management (8)
- Law (8)
- Humanities (7)
- Journalism & Media (5)
- Environmental Studies & Earth Sciences (4)
- Computer Science & IT (3)
- Medicine & Health (2)
- Education & Training (1)
- Hospitality, Leisure & Sports (1)
university of geneva admission requirements for International Students
A completed application form (should include your Motivation letter); Official Undergraduate Transcript (certified translation in English) (Minimum GPA recommended 2.7 or above on the scale of 0-4); Official Undergraduate Diploma (certified translation in English); Non-refundable application fee of CHF 150.