Last Updated on December 24, 2022
Getting the right answer from the internet does not always bring up the right answer sometimes. This is largely because the internet is filled with lots of information that is not always from credible sources. Now, if you’ve been searching for information on university of florida online mba, then the article below brings you all you need to know and more.
Collegelearners provides information about university of florida online mba as well as information about university of florida online mba cost, university of florida online mba gmat waiver, university of florida online mba acceptance rate, university of florida online mba hough,university of florida online mba curriculum. You can also find interesting related articles on university of florida online mba admission requirements.
University of Florida dates back to 1853 with the opening of the East Florida Seminary in Ocala, Florida. In 1905, several schools consolidated to become University of Florida in Gainesville. The 2,000-acre UF campus, among the largest in the country, includes many impressive architectural buildings, along with Lake Alice, an open-water system and wildlife habitat. Known for its graduate business, engineering, and law programs, UF offers more than 300 programs across all levels, including over 200 graduate programs.
- Location: Gainesville, FL
- Undergraduate Students Recieving Financial Aid: 42%
- School Type: Public
- Student-To-Faculty Ratio: 18:1
- Online Student Population: 3,797
Most Affordable Online MBA Programs
Top Online MBA Programs in Florida
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of International Business
- MS in Sport Management
- MS in Biostatistics
Graduates from UF have gone on to form large businesses, make important discoveries, and help shape the country. Some notable alumni include former U.S. Senator Bill Nelson; sports broadcaster Erin Andrews; and U.S. Senator Marco Rubio.
About Gainesville, FL
Gainesville offers UF students access to a thriving arts and food scene. The surrounding areas include state parks and trails for enrollees to immerse themselves in nature. On the UF main campus, students can enjoy arts and recreational opportunities, including Lake Wauburg, which features boating and other sports and activities.
UF provides MBA students with many different program options. Learners can pursue the degree full time or part time. They can also take courses online, on campus throughout the week, or on campus during the weekend. Additionally, online students can choose between one-year and two-year degrees. Full-time, on-campus enrollees can concentrate in one of six disciplines, including finance, marketing, and real estate.
- Online MBA Graduation Rate: 99%
- Retention Rate: 97%
- Format: Online, with required on-campus orientation
- Instruction Style: Asynchronous
Online MBA Facts
- Online MBA Programmatic Accreditation: AACSB
- Online MBA Credit Requirements: 32-48 credits
- Online MBA Program Length: 1-2 years
Online MBA Concentrations
- Human Capital
- Real Estate
- Supply Chain Logistics
University of Florida students can join one of the school’s over 1,000 student-run organizations, along with 64 chapters of fraternities and sororities. Students in the school of business can pursue clubs and organizations focused on developing service and leadership skills through mentorship.
- Total Enrollment: 52,218
- Undergrad Enrollment: 35,491
- Graduate Enrollment: 16,727
- Athletic Association: NCAA Division I – Southeastern Conference
COLLAPSE ALL EXPAND ALL
- Gender Distribution
- Female: 56%
- Male: 44%
- Undergraduates: 35,491
- Graduates: 16,727
- Total Students: 52,218
Online Clubs and Organizations
- MBA Association
- National Black MBA Association
- American Marketing Association
- Warrington Finance Scholars
- University Economics Society
The selective online MBA programs at UF enroll a maximum of 65 students in each class. Applicants need a bachelor’s degree and at least two years of professional experience. They also need to submit GMAT or GRE scores, two professional recommendations, and a personal essay. For entry into the one-year program, applicants need a bachelor’s degree in business, completed within the last seven years, along with prerequisite courses.
Online MBA Admission
- Average Admitted MBA GPA: 3.4
- GMAT Required for Online MBA: Yes
- Average Standardized Test Scores: GMAT: 580
- MBA Acceptance Rate: 47%
- Online MBA Application Deadline: Fall: July 1 | Spring: December 1 | Summer: March 1
- Online MBA Application Fee: $30
Transfer Student Admission
- GPA: 3.0 minimum
- Maximum Transferable Credits: Up to 15 credits by petition
International Student Admission
- GPA: 3.0
- TOEFL Required for Online MBA: Yes
- Minimum TOEFL Test Score: Paper: 550 | Internet: 80
- Application Fee: $30
Cost & Financial Aid
MBA students can pursue many options to finance their degrees, including federal student loans, military tuition benefits, third-party tuition assistance, scholarships, and grants. Financing options vary by program. For example, a full-time MBA student can earn a scholarship that covers 100% of their tuition. Online learners may qualify for other scholarships, many of which are only available to business students.
- Online MBA Total Cost: $58,000
- Students Receiving Financial Aid: 100%