CDE College offers short-term training programs that surpass the standard quality of other schools. Our training is offered in a small group to ensure adequate follow-up and supervision for the success of your studies. We have study programs that have been developed by and for our employer clients.
Located in the Sherbrooke city of Quebec, CDE College is a private institution offering short-term and comprehensive courses in the subject areas of business administration and information technology. We have a pedagogical approach adapted to an adult clientele and to their reality without neglecting the needs of our employer clients.
Insitution type Public
|Types of Courses Offered||Diploma Certificate Courses|
|Offers Admission to International Students||Yes|
|IELTS Score Required||6.0-6.5|
|Intake Months||January, May or September|
|Contact Details (International students)||+1 819 212-0775|
CDE College, SHERBROOKE, QUEBEC Programs
- At CDE, one can opt for short-term, high-quality certificate programs with a class size of 10-30 students, allowing one to one interaction between teachers and students.
- The certificate programs at CDE are offered under the following subject areas broadly:
- Accounting and Management (Duration: 2 years; 4 semesters)
- Business management (Duration: 2 years; 4 semesters)
- Information Technology
- Network Administration (Duration: 2 years; 4 semesters)
- Programmer Analyst and Application Development (Duration: 2 years; 4 semesters)
- Office System Techniques (Duration: 2 years; 4 semesters)
- Website Designer (6 months; only for domestic students)
- The programs offered at CDE are comprehensive in nature and let students seek post-secondary education that can help them to attain skills to sustain in the current job market.
- CDE has multiple collaborations with employees offering excellent career opportunities to students and also uptake internship.
- During the course of the study, CDE supports its students by offering career guidance and financial assistance as required.
- On completing a computer program from CDE, you will attain a recognized certification from Microsoft and further receive the latest training to meet the demand of the current job market.
CDE College, SHERBROOKE, QUEBEC Admission Process and Requirements
CDE College has three intake months, .i.e, January, May or September. International students seeking admission at CDE college are required to follow the following steps and complete the application by October 15, 2020 for January 2021 intake.
- Choose a program of your choice
- Make an online application
- Based on your home country, email your previous diploma certificates, degree certificates, academic transcripts and IELTS certificate to the following addresses:
- Your application will be assessed and if you meet the requirements adequately, a provisional admission letter will be sent to you.
- Then you will be required to pay the admission fee for the 1st academic year as mentioned in the provisional admission letter.
- Upon paying the admission fee, you will be issued an official admission letter and fee payment receipt confirming your admission at CDE.
- Apply for a student visa to study in Canada.
Here are the program-wise admission requirements for international students that are to be met while making an application:
|Program||Academic Requirement||IELTS Requirement|
|Accounting and Management||Bachelor’s degree certificate equivalent||6.5|
|Business Management||High school certificate or equivalent||6.0|
|Network Administration||High school certificate or equivalent||6.0|
|Programmer-Analyst and Application Development||High school certificate or equivalent||6.5|
|Office System Techniques||High school certificate or equivalent||6.0|
CDE College, SHERBROOKE, QUEBEC Employment Services
- CDE students are made to gain useful industrial experience and hands-on training by mandatory internship after successfully completing a program.
- This industrial experience helps students to understand the requirements of the employers better and prepare themselves for the current job market.
- In addition to offering job-oriented programs, CDE helps its students to seek employment at top companies by taking part in the job fairs.
- CDE has maintained close ties with recruiters like CHUS, Détail Québec, Emploi-Québec, CJE, CSST and the SAAQ to help CDE graduates to get excellent placement opportunities.
- Furthermore, the international team of CDE helps international students to develop a CV as per the requirements of the local recruiters.
- Along with the study, international students can take up part-time, off-campus jobs and work for up to 20 hours in a week to take care of their expenses.
CDE College, SHERBROOKE, QUEBEC Campus and Residence
- CDE College is situated in the heart of Sherbrooke city with quick access to cafes, trendy restaurants and shops.
- The campus at Sherbrooke is the main campus and welcomes professionals seeking continuing education and presently trains up to 500 students.
- Students who are going to start their 1st semester at CDE, are entitled to seek free accommodation up to a duration of 4 months and need to bear their expenses after that.
- The student accommodation is available within the city of Sherbrooke within a walkable distance from the college campus.
- To promote cultural awareness and interaction among students, international students are made to stay together as roommates, however, in case of special needs they may always reach the admissions manager or the international student coordinator.
- While staying at the student accommodation, students get to experience the vibrant city life from more close and enjoy the natural beauty around.