Last Updated on July 29, 2023
ucf accounting faculty
Faculty and Research
The College of Business has more than 120 distinguished faculty members who are committed to research, teaching and service. Although they come from diverse backgrounds, they all share the same goal – to help our students develop into successful business leaders.
Our faculty members have earned both national and international recognition for their research. They present their findings at conferences throughout the world and are frequently quoted in the media. Additionally, many serve as editors and contributors for scholarly publications and textbooks. As we continue to grow, we will continue to recruit and retain world-class faculty that share their extensive knowledge and research.
The mission of the Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting is to develop and deliver strong undergraduate and graduate programs, support and produce nationally and internationally relevant accounting research, and engage meaningfully with the academic and practitioner accounting communities.
The Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting will be internationally recognized for outstanding educational programs and high-quality behavioral and public policy research.
- Improve research productivity, national and international recognition, and faculty development.
- Develop strong undergraduate and graduate curricula.
- Maintain high quality teaching.
- Deal effectively with resource constraints.
- Improve assessment of learning processes and implement findings for continuous improvement.
- Support university and professional efforts to promote ethics, multicultural diversity and inclusivity.
- Enhance strategic partnerships and alumni relations.
- Secure additional external funding in support of Dixon School goals.
- Darryl Allen, Ph.D. Lecturer of Accounting (Retired)
- Anthony Amoruso Lecturer
- Vicky Arnold, Ph.D., CPA Professor Emeritus Accounting
- Lisa Baudot, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Accounting
- Lynda Dennis, Ph.D. Instructor, Accounting (Retired)
- Sean Dennis Assistant Professor, Accounting
- Jesse Dillard Adjunct of Accounting
- Barbara Durham Associate Instructor of Accounting
- Paul Goldwater, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Accounting
- Pamela Graybeal Adjunct of Accounting
- Enrique Guerra-Pujol, J.D. Associate Instructor of Law
- Steven Hornik, Ph.D. Lecturer of Accounting
- Rafael Irastorza Lecturer of Accounting
- Joseph Johnson, Ph.D. Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Charles Kelliher, Ph.D. Associate Professor
- Khim Kelly, Ph.D. KPMG Professor of Accounting
- Keri Kozlowski, J.D., M.P.H. Instructor, Law
- Ethan LaMothe Assistant Professor, Accounting
- Theresa Libby EY Professor of Accounting & Director of the Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting
- Erin Nickell Lecturer of Accounting
- Elizabeth Altiero Poziemski, Ph.D. MSA Program Director & Advisor / Lecturer
- Jeff Reinking, Ph.D. Lecturer and Associate Director of Accounting
- Robin Roberts, Ph.D. Pegasus Professor and Al and Nancy Burnett Eminent Scholar Chair in Accounting
- Leigh Rosenthal, Ph.D. Lecturer of Accounting
- Pamela Roush, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Accounting
- Steve Sutton, Ph.D. Professor Emeritus Accounting
- Yu Tian, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Accounting
- Gregory Trompeter, Ph.D. C.G. Avery Professor of Accounting
- Dana Wallace, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Accounting
- Natalia Ardasheva Doctoral Student, Accounting
- Andria Hill, CPA Doctoral Student of Accounting
- Jacob B. Lennard Doctoral Student of Accounting
- Aaron McCullough Doctoral Student of Accounting
- Jason Schwebke Doctoral Student of Accounting
- Greg Stone Doctoral Student of Accounting
- Kelly Wellman Doctoral Student of Accounting