Last Updated on December 24, 2022
There are lots of good reason to avoid the internet when searching for information, which often has a lot of inaccurate details. This is partly because the internet contains a lot of information that is not always reliable. This article below provides answers to your questions regarding sungkyunkwan university mba.
Check out the latest accurate information about sungkyunkwan university mba along with information about sungkyunkwan university mba fees, sungkyunkwan university mba scholarship, sungkyunkwan university mba ranking, sungkyunkwan university gsb mba. All this and more relevant details on infolearners.
Since SKK GSB first launched its Full-Time MBA Program in 2004, it has been the icon of Korea’s MBA education. Students earn a highly regarded MBA degree after a rigorous 18 months, through an accelerated program. Throughout the program, students develop not only analytical skills but also soft skills that are necessary to succeed as a business leader. The Full-Time MBA curriculum provides career and professional development opportunities for graduates, including leadership workshops, real-world consulting projects, networking opportunities with alumni and recruiters, and a host of other career-building activities and learning opportunities.
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Period: 18 months (Starting in August)
- Graduation: February
- Language: English
- Credits: 45
- Class Schedule: Daytime(10AM-4PM), Monday through Thursday
- Specialization for Career Oriented Tracks with Certificates :
Business Analytics, Global Management, Brand Management, Asset Management, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Corporate Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Product Management
- Study Abroad Program (SAP) with renowned business schools throughout the world
- Dual Degree Programs (DDP) with Indiana University Kelley School of Business
- Dual Degree Program (MBA+MSc) with EDHEC Business School, France