Caucasus International University was founded in 1995 and is situated in Tbilisi Georgia. Due to its unique teaching methods and great employment result, it attracts more students from foreign countries.
It is a higher education institute that aims to provide high-quality medical knowledge, therefore more than 700 international students get enrolled in this institute every year. Caucasus International University has developed a modern learning and teaching atmosphere using the latest technology in the medical sphere.
The university has received much accreditation and offers courses in various streams like general medicine, dental, pharmacy under three categories as Graduation, Post-graduation, and Doctoral programs. It has 26 years of education history with proven results that the students who have completed MBBS from here are doing well in their specific fields.
The university has an auditorium, library with a huge collection of books and research papers, hostels, canteen, laboratory, etc.
CAUCASUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY – REWARDS & RANKING
- As per the report shared by Uni Rank, the Caucasus International University has ranked on the position of 20 in the country and 9394 positions among the other medical institutes of the world.
- The university has an EECA ranking ranging from #251 -300
- Its BRICS ranking is ranging between #231-240
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Caucasus International University
- Candidate Age should be 17 years in the respective year of admission (By the end of 31st December)
- Candidate must have 50% marks in 12th with PCB (general candidates) and 40% marks for reserved candidates
- NEET qualifying scorecard with at least 150 marks and it should not be older than 3 years.
Duration of MBBS from Caucasus International University
Course name – MD Physician course
Duration – 6 years (Exact 5.8 years)
Fee structure for MBBS Study in CIU
|Fee Structure||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th year||6th year||Total Fee||Fee in INR|
|Tuition Fee||$5500||$5500||$5500||$5500||$5500||$5500||$33,000||Rs 24,42,000|
|Hostel + Food Fee||$3,000||Optional||Optional||Optional||Optional||$3,000||Rs2,22,000|
|Grand Total||$36,000||Rs 26,64,000|
Note: $1 = Rs74
Accommodation fees and food costs are optional from the second year. Students can choose accommodation at their convenience. If students want to continue with Indian hostels and food facilities, they will have to pay an additional $250 per month.
Important dates – October Intake session 2021
|Application Start Date||August 2021|
|Invitation Letter||Within 15 working days|
|Last Date of Admission Form||By the end of October 2021|
Important dates – January Intake session 2022 (Winter Intake)
|Application Start Date||December 2022|
|Invitation Letter||Within 15 days|
|Last Date of Admission Form||By the end of January 2021|
Benefits of studying MBBS from Caucasus International University
- Subjects and lectures are delivered in fully English language
- No boundation to learn the local language
- WHO and MCI/NMC recognized medical degree
- Offer high MCI/FMCG passion ratio
- Candidates can appear for exams like USMLE, PLAB, and many more
- Standard students to teacher ratio
- Co-ed environment
- Great clinical exposure
- No exam is required to clear
Accommodation and Food
- Separate private hostels with renovated 2 and 3 seaters rooms
- CCTV and surveillance
- Dedicated full-time guard and caretaker
- Indian canteen run by Indian chefs
- Self-cooking kitchen facility
How to reach Caucasus International University?
The student will take off via international flight from Delhi to Kharkiv. The total distance is 4140km and the flight will take around 14 hours to travel including layover time.
After reaching the Kharkiv airport, a college representative will receive you and will make all the arrangements to reach the university campus. It is only 2.7 km away from the airport and takes only 10 to 12 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there any language barrier in CIU?
No, there will be no language barrier. All the curriculum and lectures are delivered in only the English language to make students comfortable and provide them a smooth learning environment.
- Is the Caucasus International University safe for Indian students?
Yes, the University follows all the guidelines to keep a secure environment. The management pays special attention to international students.
- Is there any scholarship program for students?
Yes, CIU offers scholarships to students who perform well in the academic session and who have strong merit backgrounds. The management provides all the possible benefits to encourage the students and to provide financial support to the needy one.
- Why is Hostel Fee mandatory for the first year?
Initially, students are not comfortable with the new environment and they are unaware of the area. So to provide a hassle-free study atmosphere, we take care of all the things. After one year, we assume that candidates become familiar with the local areas, so they can stay as per their convenience.
- The Financial Times has published its 2023 ranking of Executive MBA programs worldwide. According to the data, the joint MBA program from Caucasus School of Business (CSB) and Grenoble School of Management (GEM) ranks 74nd in the world among Executive MBA programs.
- CU-Grenoble MBA program took 7th place in France, 22th place in Europe and 50th place in Worldwide according to QS World University Rankings 2023. Furthermore, CSB is off-side campus of a Triple Crown (three international accreditation holder – AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA) University: Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM))
- Caucasus School of Business was rated the best in the Caucasus Region and was given 1st rank by Eduniversal in the years 2011-2017
- 8 CU MA/MBA programs named as one of the best globally by Eduniversal Masters Ranking in the years 2013-2017
- Masters Degree Programs of Caucasus University were named the best in Eduniversal annual ranking
1.MBA – Top 200 – Regional ranking within the 9 geographical zones Ranked N 9 in MB full time, Eurasia & Middle East
2. MSc in Management – Top 200 – Regional ranking within the 9 geographical zones Ranked N 4 in General Management, Eurasia & Middle East
3.Grenoble MBA – Top 200 – Regional ranking within the 9 geographical zones Ranked N 10 in Executive MBA, Eurasia & Middle East
4.Master in Strategic Communication (PR) Top 200 – Regional ranking within the 9 geographical zones Ranked N 1 in Corporate Communication, Eurasia & Middle East
5.Master of Public Healthcare – Top 50 – Global Ranking Ranked N 76 in Health Economics / Public Health, Worldwide