Right here on Collegelearners, you are privy to a litany of relevant information on bsc bzc courses, Jobs Profiles, Career Options after bsc bzc, and so much more. Take out time to visit our catalog for more information on similar topics.
after bsc bzc courses
BZC degree; Course Details
A bachelor’s degree in science including Chemistry, Biology, and Zoology as major topics is known as a BSc BZC. The BSc BZC is a three-year undergraduate degree that may only be pursued after passing an approved 10+2 examination.
The BZC degree programme focuses on gaining a thorough understanding of all areas, including zoology, botany, and chemistry. It is a course for students who want to learn about the science underlying chemical equations, plant varieties, and their deep investigation, as well as the study of various organisms.
A BSc BZC degree is the appropriate option for you if you want to learn about the study of substances, matter, composition, and chemical equations.
keen to know about animals their activities, and how their body works, their living styles, the different creatures do have different specifications and you’re the one who wants to know that all then distance BSc bzc is something that will give you a push in the career of your interest too.
Some people are also interested in studying flora. They have a unique way of breathing and growing. How much water is required, and which plants are therapeutic and which are harmful to your health or poisonous?
Zoology requires you to examine the petals, buds, stems, and even roots of many plants. The BSc BZC degree is a programme that requires you to study all of the aforementioned.It gives you complete knowledge of zoology, chemistry, and botany.
There are several alternatives available to you, such as pursuing a master’s degree in the topic of your choosing, MBA/MCA/CS, or working or taking competitive tests for bank/government employment, depending on your preferences and current circumstances.
The most essential thing to remember is that your destiny is determined by YOU, not by the degrees you have. Hone your skills to the point where a job will come to you and you won’t have to look for work.
In any event, life will continue to offer you possibilities. Focus on larger things of life.
Some of the reasons why a student should take a B.Sc Botany course or not are as follows:
• If you are a student who is interested in learning more about plant species in depth, B.Sc botany is a fantastic option for you. The course provides students with a thorough understanding of the plant kingdom and the species that exist in the environment.
• Plants are the most important entities on the world, as they support human life on the planet’s lifestyle and existence. You should enrol in a B.Sc botany course if you want to study more about plants on a wide level, such as their metabolic activity, therapeutic characteristics, and interaction with the environment.
• After completing the course, a B.Sc Botany degree opens the door to further education. You can either do an M.Sc in Botany or combine a few subjects and do a master’s degree in India or overseas.
• Botanists are in high demand in order to diagnose and treat animal ailments. They are also in charge of plant sampling, plant conservation, and discovering the therapeutic effects of plants in order to make organic medication. If you wish to work as a botanist, a B.Sc is a fantastic option.
• Floriculturist, Ecologist, Environmentalist, Plant Conversationalist, and more employment options are available after completing a B.Sc Botany degree.
JOB PROFILE AFTER BSC BOTANY BZC DEGREE
|Business Development Manager||INR 6 LPA|
|Professor||INR 4 LPA|
|Microbiologist||INR 3 LPA|
TOP COMPANIES WHO HIRES BSC BOTANY BZC DEGREE
|Top Private Hiring Companies||Salary|
|Accenture||INR 3 LPA|
|IBM||INR 3.5 LPA|
|Syntel Inc||INR 3 LPA|
B.Sc Zoology IN Bzc degree
The following considerations can assist you decide whether or not to study B.Sc Zoology after class XII:
· B.Sc Zoology is an ideal subject for people who are interested in studying animal life and wish to learn more about the animal kingdom’s functions. Candidates that are interested in all forms of species, such as animals, reptiles, insects, mammals, and wildlife, might consider pursuing a B.Sc. in Zoology.
· A B.Sc. Zoology student has the opportunity to learn about the numerous animals that exist in the environment. They gain knowledge of their own behaviour and interactions with the environment.
· After completing a B.Sc. in Zoology, a candidate can work at wildlife reserves, research centres, zoos, and aquarium centres, among other places.
· B.Sc. Zoology graduates can work in labs and research centres as professionals, and they are well compensated.
· The majority of a zoologist’s work entails travel. This career allows motivated and interested candidates to go throughout the world and learn about the animal kingdom and wife life. Candidates for a B.Sc. in Zoology live a life full of excitement and adventure.
- Analytical Chemist
- Chemical Engineer
- Chemistry Teacher
- Forensic Scientist
- Hazardous Waste Chemist
- Materials Scientist
SALARY AFTER BSC CHEMISTRY (BZC DEGREE)
|Chemistry Teacher||INR 2 – 3 LPA|
|Forensic Scientist||INR 3 – 6 LPA|
|Water Chemist||INR 3 – 6 LPA|
|Pharmacologist||INR 3 – 7 LPA|
- Chemists SGS
- US Tech Solutions
- Merieux Nutriscience
- Kelly Services
Career Options after bsc bzc
One of the best things about the modern world is the fact that there is ample scope for people to shine in the domain of their interest. This recent surge of acceptance of different streams has led to some of the fields of study which were earlier seen as having no scope of growth gaining immense popularity.
People are now realising the scope and potential of these and are looking forward to exploring a greater number of career opportunities there. One such field that has been neglected for long is that of chemistry, botany and zoology. However, these days it has been seen that it is possible to make an extremely successful career after having completed a degree in this field.
What is better is the fact that there are many career options that a person with a degree in this particular combination can choose from. This article talks about some of those career options.
• Environment Scientist
With people becoming more and more conscious of the environment they live in, there is a greater demand for environmentalists. After a bachelor’s degree in CBZ, you can go ahead and complete your master’s degree in environmental science. This will make you eligible to apply for the role of an environmental engineer in any organisation of your choice.
You may also opt for a degree in environment and sustainable development. This course is highly in demand and is offered by IGNOU. From manufacturing industries to MNCs and corporates, there is no firm that can function without the council of an environmental scientist. Thus, if you have a master’s degree in this field you will find no dearth of job opportunities.
• Agricultural Research
India is an agriculture-based country and there is an immense scope of research in this field. For agricultural research, a detailed understanding of both chemistry and botany is an absolute must. Only a student from the CBZ background will have good clarity on these subjects.
These days there are a number of seed and nursery organisation that cater to the growing demands in the world of biological research. All of them hire students from the CBZ background and train them to carry out successful research in this field.
• Forensic Scientist
With crime being on the rise, there is a huge need to tackle the same. This has resulted in a greater number of recruitments in the police departments. In order to carry out investigations of the crime scenes, they require the assistance of forensic scientists. Forensic scientists work on real-life evidence and apply the various scientific principles to deduce the maximum amount of information out of the given materials.
To become a forensic scientist, one needs to have a thorough understanding of CBZ. Following their graduation, they must have a master’s degree in forensic science. Jobs in this sector are with government agencies and they are very highly paid.
These days, there is a lot of research going on in the field of biochemistry and there is a decent amount of private and government funding for the same. In addition to the established government agencies, a number of private firms are also coming up. All of this cumulatively means that there is immense career growth potential for a biochemist in India.
If you are someone from the CBZ background and want to pursue a successful career as a biochemist, all that you have to do is go for a master’s degree in biochemistry and then join any of the biochemical research agencies as a junior scientist. You may also choose to go for a degree in biotechnology and that will also lead you to the same path.
These days the nation has become quite self-sufficient with respect to the manufacture of drugs. Thus, this has created a huge scope of employment for people who want to pursue a career in the world of pharmacy and pharmacology. Students with a background in CBZ can take up a degree or diploma in this field.
Companies like Ranbaxy, Sun Pharma and DWD are the major recruiters in this field. If it is pharmacological research that one is interested in, they can consider doing a PhD following their master’s and then join the organisation in R&D roles.
• Food Scientist And Nutritionist
To ace in this field, you must have a good understanding of anatomy and must be aware of the chemical composition of the things we eat. For this, a bachelor’s degree in CBZ is helpful. You can go ahead and obtain a master’s degree in clinical research or nutrition and then join the field as a specialist.
Alternatively, you can do your master’s degree in food science and then become a nutritionist. Boarding schools, sports organisations and hospitals are the places where you can find jobs.
As biology (which is a combination of botany and zoology) and chemistry are both subjects that are taught at the school level, you may choose to become a teacher after your graduation in CBZ combination. For this, you need to enrol yourself in a one-year BEd (Bachelor of Education) course. Needless to say, jobs in this field are available both in the government sector as well as the private.
• Administrative Roles
This is one field where things are pretty generic at the bachelor’s level. Thus, if you are planning to sit for competitive exams, this is an ideal situation for you. With a background in CBZ, you can choose to sit for exams like UPSC, PCS, SSC CGL, IBPS RRB and the various state administrative exams. If you wish to appear for the clerical or probationary officer jobs in SBI or IBPS, a degree in CBZ will provide you with the required head start.