Last Updated on July 29, 2023
There is often good reason to avoid the internet, which often has a lot of inaccurate information. This is partly because the internet contains a lot of information that is not always reliable. This article provides answers to your questions regarding the purdue mba accreditation.
Check out the latest accurate information about purdue mba accreditation, purdue mba ranking, purdue mba cost, purdue online mba cost, purdue online mba ranking, purdue global mba costpurdue online mba review. All this and more relevant details on infolearners.
About the Purdue Online MBA
Develop the analytical and problem-solving expertise needed to lead teams and organizations. Learn how dynamic global environments are transforming modern business, and gain the management skills to tackle new challenges, drive change and inspire others. You’ll experience a rigorous quant-based curriculum that empowers you to ask the right questions while turning data into knowledge.
The Program Offers:
- Quality and Value: Increase your marketability and earning potential with our AACSB-accredited program that focuses on strategic leadership, business strategies and more.
- Balance: Study when it’s convenient for you. Earn a flexible MBA online while meeting your family and career responsibilities.
- Community: Learn from our esteemed faculty in a connected, collaborative environment featuring case studies and research projects. Join Purdue’s worldwide network of students from 125+ countries.
- Growth: Work closely with dedicated staff from the Krannert Professional Development Center to expand your opportunities and uncover new possibilities.
RANKINGS AND ACCREDITATION
Purdue University is one of the nation’s leading research institutions with a reputation for excellent and affordable education. Purdue routinely ranks at the top in accredited national and world university rankings, including U.S. News & World Report rankings and the QS World University Rankings for distinguished academic programs.
In the Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education ranks Purdue #7 for best value school in the U.S. (2020).
Recent ratings highlight Purdue EMBA Programs’ diverse student body and our programs’ return on investment:
Master of Business Administration Overview
Purdue Global’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed to give working business professionals the real-world tools they need to pursue leadership and management positions in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Today’s employers are looking for MBA graduates who are ready to take on responsibilities right away—those who can understand global issues, manage relationships across cultures, and grow businesses in emerging world markets.
Our online MBA curriculum has been developed by a select panel of global business professionals and features international business case studies as well as unique examples.
Optional MBA Degree Concentrations
Specialized knowledge and expertise can prepare you for leadership roles in today’s competitive business environments. Choose from six optional concentrations:
- Finance: Analyze strategies for investing in various markets and explore mergers and acquisitions and financial management issues for international businesses.
- Health care management: Focus on navigating the changing health care field, including rigorous patient-privacy regulations, staffing challenges, and issues of cost control.
- Human resources: Explore recruitment and hiring practices, employee training, corporate policies, change management, and executive leadership.
- Information technology: Examine critical concepts relevant to the IT professional including systems analysis and design and the management of technology in a business environment.
- Marketing: Apply marketing research methods and techniques to analyze and implement strategic advertising and develop the skills to manage a sales force.
- Project management: Strategize, plan, schedule, implement, and determine project deliverables and milestones, and address business needs and manage costs.
See the University Catalog for policy and degree plan information specific to this program.