Last Updated on December 24, 2022
Are you finding port harcourt polytechnic part time school fees online? If you really have questions about the topic of port harcourt polytechnic part time school fees , please contact us via our contact page.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed Part-time National Diploma (ND) Programmes of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
Port Harcourt Poly ND Part-Time Courses
Duration: 21/2 Years i.e Five (5) Semesters.
- Public Administration
- Law (Diploma)
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology & Management
Port Harcourt Poly ND Part-Time Admission Requirements
Applicants must possess five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and any three (3) Subjects relevant to area or discipline of choice
How to Apply for Port Harcourt Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form
All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng Click on “Application to proceed”. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than October 31st, 2021.
All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
For more enquiries call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)
The application deadline is October 31st, 2021.
port harcourt polytechnic admission requirement
The post will give you an in-depth knowledge of admission requirements as a fresh entry student especially in the following areas:
a) WAEC and NECO (O’Level) requirements for UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
b) Minimum JAMB score any candidate apply for admission into must obtain in order for him or her to participate in their post UTME screening exercise.
c) Other requirements not listed on the school’s website.
Firstly we will be taking you through on the general entry admission requirements for all courses offered in Port-Harcourt Polytechnic as this would further clarify candidates on whether or not to select the course in question plus it would help them ascertain their eligibility status for the polytechnic and the course.
PORT-HARCOURT POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UTME CANDIDATES
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: Candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course. You might want to ask how you are expected to know the subjects that relate to your preferred choice of course.
- Never mind because that has been taken care of. To find out the subject that relate to your course, all you need to do is to search for the correct subject combination for the course. Here is a link that contains the list of all subjects and their approved subject combinations for admission into Port-Harcourt Polytechnic and other tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
PORT-HARCOURT POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR DE CANDIDATES (DIPLOMA, ND AND HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into Port-Harcourt Polytechnic must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.
Are you a DE candidate in need of the right subject combination for your course? You can verify from the link above.
NOTE: Combination of results are allowed by the polytechnic but the year written on both must not be 2 years apart.
The above are Port-Harcourt Polytechnic admission requirements for O’Level subjects. We start with O’Level subjects because they are the most important. Without a complete O’Level result, Port-Harcourt Polytechnic will never admit you no matter your JAMB score or certificates.
Secondly we will be looking at Port-Harcourt Polytechnic admission requirements for UTME scores.
PORT-HARCOURT POLYTECHNIC MINIMUM REQUIRED JAMB CUT OFF MARKS FOR ADMISSION
As part of the admission requirements to gain admission into Port-Harcourt Polytechnic, aside meeting their O’Level admission requirements, you must score up to their UTME minimum JAMB score which will be revealed below for those who do not know this.
PORT-HARCOURT POLYTECHNIC JAMB SCORE
As part of Port-Harcourt Polytechnic admission requirements for fresh students, any candidate who applied or seeking admission into this institution must score at least 120 and above to be eligible for admission into Port-Harcourt Polytechnic. It would be worthy to note that the higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of gaining admission into this polytechnic so long as you pass Port-Harcourt Polytechnic post UTME screening test.
Now having discussed about Port-Harcourt Polytechnic’s general entry admission requirements for fresh students seeking admission into the institution via UTME and DE mode, the next will be the admission requirements for all courses offered in Port-Harcourt Polytechnic based on the faculty they fall under.
PORT-HARCOURT POLYTECHNIC SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR ALL COURSES (O’LEVEL & UTME SUBJECTS)
The link below contains the individual courses and their respective subject combinations for courses offered in Port-Harcourt Polytechnic. Please note that some of the courses below may not be offered in Osun State Polytechnic however, it would be very beneficial for candidates seeking admission into any higher tertiary institution in Nigeria as this would give you first hand information as regards the correct subject combination which is also requirement in the process of gaining admission into Port-Harcourt Polytechnic or any higher institution as approved by JAMB.
For now, this is all we can provide on Port-Harcourt Polytechnic admission requirements for all fresh students irrespective of the course registered for.
You can always reach out to us via our comment section below as regards Port-Harcourt Polytechnic admission requirement whether as a UTME candidate or DE candidate or applicant, and we shall respond accordingly.