You can locate information on Online MSc Wind Energy Systems on websites that are dedicated to that purpose. The truth is that information is not easy to find online, and if you don’t know the right places to explore for s you will really face a difficult time in If you need information on the Online MSc Wind Energy Systems, then you’ve come to the right place. You’ll see information ranging from masters in renewable energy, renewable energy postgraduate courses daad renewable energy and so much more…
Start an online degree in wind energy systems from a top German university on low tuition and gain full access to the wealth of information you need to lead future wind energy companies. The Online MSc in Wind Energy Systems is an internationally oriented, English-language Master’s degree program in wind energy system that takes place 100% online, which allows the students to learn anywhere and any time. Therefore, the wind energy systems Master’s program enables students to work and study simultaneously and offers a good balance between studying and family time.
University of Kassel Online Masters In Wind Engineering
Depending on the student’s individual learning schedule, the study duration is five to seven semesters. The main target groups for the Master’s in wind energy systems program are natural scientists and engineers. The objective is capacity building in the field of wind energy for research and industry.
Methods and technology innovations will be developed in learning alliances with the industry within the framework of Master’s theses and doctoral dissertations. Therefore, the MSc in wind energgy is taught by academic experts in wind power from the University of Kassel, Germany’s leading university for sustainability as well as the Fraunhofer Institute for Wind Energy and Energy System Technology, part of Fraunhofer, Europe’s leading research institute. The programme also establishes education alliances with industrial companies like Cube Engineering.
Prospective target groups for the Master’s programme are natural scientists and engineers from research and industry. Our students are offered on-the-job training to complete the programme or to complete individual specialisation modules.
Tuition Fees and Financial Aid
- For the two-year full-time study option, tuition fees amount to 14,000€ plus administrative charges of about 14 0€ and you can pay the tuition fee at installments either per month, per semester or annually.
- Provision of teaching and learning materials for all modules
- Access to the online-learning platform
- Personalized tutoring and supervision throughout your studies
- On-site teaching during in-house classes and additional program Tuition fees can be paid by installments. Please check in with the International Relations Online team, we are happy to develop your individual installment plan.
About The Masters in Wind Energy Systems Degree
The main objective of the Master’s degree for Wind Energy Systems is capacity building in the field of wind energy for research and industry. Methods and technology innovations should be developed in learning alliances with the industry within the framework of Master’s theses and doctoral dissertations. Design your career with the University Kassel wind energy systems degree! Take the challenge to become the future expert in the field of wind energy. The wind energy degree program gives you the opportunity to become an expert on important issues such as the following:
- How to manage the technical or economic integration of a large amount of wind energy into the energy supplier system
- How to design and develop innovative concepts for the single components of the wind energy converter system, like the nacelle system, the rotor blade, or the support structures
Need Support on This Degree? Talk To Our Study Adviser Now Students can use this knowledge for a career in a company for wind park planning or in a public entity. They can also become experts for a single component in the development department of one of the worldwide leading producers.
The Master’s in wind energy degree consists of five elements:
(1) Fundamentals of Mathematics and Engineering for Wind Energy Systems
(2) Specialisation Energy System Technology
(3) Specialisation Simulation and Structural Technology
(4) Additive Key Competences: Energy and Law
(5) Master’s Thesis
The Online Wind Master is a study programme with 120 ECTS. The achieved qualification is a Master of Science (MSc).
Online MSc Wind Energy Systems Admission requirements
(1) Bachelor’s degree, Diplom or equivalent degree with at least 180 credits in a technical or scientific course in one of the following subject areas:
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- in a course with basic subjects in mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering that amount to at least 60 credits, of which at least 18 credits are in the field of mathematics (analysis, algebra).
(2) Letter of motivation (maximum two pages) in which one’s personal motivation as well as suitability for the Master’s programme is convincingly provided, along with a record of previous academic performance, field training, and scientific work.
(3) Proof of at least one year of professional work experience after finishing the first degree of higher education. In special cases, the examination board can decide that the work experience (in any field of activity) is also accepted before an applicant has finished the first degree of higher education.
(4) Proof of English language knowledge equivalent to level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (e.g. TOEFL 87 or IELTS 5.0).