Last Updated on March 30, 2021
If you need an answer to the question “where to get an Online Graduate Degree in Professional Android Developer”. Then you’ve come to the right place. You no longer need to engage in a futile search for Online Graduate Degree in Professional Android Developer as this site brings you the answers to all your questions. At the Collegelearners website, you can get the information easily you need and also access all relevant topics like the android app development course for beginners, free android development course and more.[tabs title=”” type=””]
If you need an answer to the question “where to get an Online Graduate Degree in Professional Android Developer”.Then you’ve come to the right place . You no longer need to engage in a futile search for Online Graduate Degree in Professional Android Developer as this site brings you the answers to all your questions. At the Collegelearners website you can get the information easily you need and also access all relevant topics like android app development course for beginners, free android development course and more.
[tab title=”Degree Benefits”]
Start your Professional Android Developer online Degree and complete your master’s degree in Galileo University Spain
Target Group for The Professional Android Developer Graduate Program
The Professional Android Developer Degree course is suitable for the following group of individuals
- Anyone interested in Professional Android Developer
- university students who wish to receive one semester transferable credit in Professional Android Developer
- Admission seekers who wish to earn some university credit before enrolling for a masters degree
- Bachelor degree holders who wish to cover up for course and grade deficiency in their previous degree
Price of the One Semester Course
Complete Price: $1300 or Installment payment of $150 per course.
After the completion of the course you will receive a MicroMasters Certificate from the Galileo University
University Offering The Course
This course is offered by Galileo University, Login below to gain complete information about the university offering the course and how to enroll for the course
[tab title=”About The Degree”]
Learn all about Android Application Development and get prepared to take the Google Associate Android Developer Certification Exam.
Progress from the basic concepts to the best professional practices in a unique way that will inspire you to be a great Android developer. You will learn, from Google Developer Experts, Java and object oriented programming concepts, including classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism
You will also learn advanced skills, such as adding maps & location based services, photo, video and integrating with other applications.
You will be given code examples during instruction to help you work towards the final Capstone project, which is to develop your own app. The Capstone project will certify your Android App Development abilities and allow your skills to be recognized by corporations around the globe.
This MicroMasters Program will prepare you for the Google Associate Android Developer Certification Exam, and give you the opportunity to earn credit and put you on an accelerated path to an Information Technology Masters.
Learners who successfully earn the MicroMasters Credential are eligible to apply to the online or on-campus Information Technology with Specialization in Systems Information and Database Master’s program with no need to take the admission test. Learners who have earned a MicroMasters Credential would be credited for 18 academic units (36 units are required for the first year of the master’s degree).
- The average base salary for Android Developer is $89,651 per year, ranging from $68,553 to $112,020. (source: paysa.com)
- The estimated total number of Android devices in the hands of consumers, as of December 2014, according to statista.com, lies north of 1.6 billion. This is a staggering amount, and a very large potential market of users.
- Exciting career opportunities as an Android App Developer, Android Engineer, Quality Assurance (Android), Android UX Engineer, Design.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand how writing, compiling, and running basic Java applications using basic algorithms, developing programs with conditionals and loops and design and implement recursive algorithms.
- Understand Android architecture and the key principles underlying its design.
- Identify different techniques to plan, design and prototype your mobile apps before writing any code.
- Apply material design principles to build compelling, beautiful interfaces for your Android apps, building layouts using XML and using Java code.
- Create applications using the new version of Firebase.
- Understand the use of Model-View-Presenter (MVP).
- Understand how to integrate with third-party API (Twitter, Facebook).
- Test Android-based mobile appl8ications using Android testing tools.
- Understand how to monetize Android apps to earn money in the Android market.
MicroMasters Program Details
How To Earn Your MicroMasters Credential
Successfully complete and earn a Verified Certificate in all four courses and the final Capstone Project.
Take Your Credential To The Next Level
Combine your MicroMasters Credential with the Information Technology Master.
With a MicroMasters Credential in hand, students interested in continuing their studies at Galileo University may apply to the full Information Technology master’s program. (Earn 18 University Credits, equivalent to 25% of Master’s courses.)