Last Updated on March 29, 2021
Start or complete one of the best online economics bachelor’s degree programs in University of London through distance learning.
Grab the opportunity to enrol for one of the world cheapest online bachelor of economics degree from one of the best universities in the world through distance learning. Earn an online bachelor’s degree in economics from some of the best universities in the UK with just $7,000 and save $90,000 which is the amount required to complete the on-campus equivalent.
Start a journey that will change your life forever. Earn an internationally recognized online bachelor’s degree economics
through distance learning in Economics from London School of Economics and Political Science, and enjoy the same benefits and certificate accorded to on-campus students.
About the bachelor of economics online degree
Gain a respected award from one of the best Universities in London, with academic direction from the Best School Economics and Political Science in the UK.
This bachelor of economics online degree is for you if you:
- wish to pursue a career as an economist in academia, industry, finance or government
- would like to study questions ranging from how much of its income a household chooses to save and what goods it chooses to buy, to how all the households and businesses in the country interact to determine national output
- wish to learn an approach to a logical analysis of social and individual decision making.
Program structure for the bachelor of economics online degree
Prestige and career progression
The University offering the online economics degree provides academic direction for this online economics degree . The University is regarded as an international centre of academic excellence and innovation in the social sciences. Due to its combination of verbal reasoning and mathematical and quantitative analysis, this bachelor of economics degree will prepare you for a career as an economist in industry, finance, government or international organisations. It will also prepare you for a range of other careers where these skills are valued.
You have between 3-8 years to complete the programme (or a minimum of 2 years on the Graduate Entry Route). Fees are payable as you progress rather than as a single lump sum. The following are examples of University fees for the whole programme of study: £4,292 for the BSc degree through the Standard Route and £3,240 for the BSc degree through the Graduate Entry Route. Please note that these examples are calculated using current fees for 2016-17, do not reflect any annual change to fees and assume completion in the minimum time permitted.
To be eligible for the BSc degree you must:
- normally* be aged 17 or above by the 30 November in the year of registration and satisfy the University’s General Entrance Requirements and
- GCE O’Level and GCE A level/ One Year University studies / Foundation degree / National Diploma
- demonstrate competence in Mathematics at least equivalent to UK GCSE/GCE ‘O’ level at Grade C or above (equivalents can be found within the above link).
*Applications will be considered from applicants who do not meet the normal minimum age requirement for admission. Each application will be considered on an individual basis, and the decision taken at the discretion of the University.
This bachelor of economics online degree is offered by one of the best Universities in London, register below to gain complete information about the university offering the program and how to enroll for the program