Last Updated on August 28, 2023
WELCOME TO MBS
WHY CHOOSE MBS?
Montpellier Business School is a leading international, inclusive and responsible management school that helps talented individuals to become leaders in the responsible economic transformation of companies.
MBS IS DEVELOPING A COMPLETE RANGE OF MANAGEMENT COURSES:
– Grande Ecole programme (Master’s degree)
– Bachelor programme
– Masters of Science
– Executive Education
(Executive MBA, certified, short or customized courses)
Welcome to Montpellier Business School
Ethics, openness and diversity, global responsibility and performance
As a Grande Ecole of Management founded in 1897 by the Montpellier Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Montpellier Business School is built on two major foundations: academic excellence and an unwavering commitment to the core values of ethics, openness, diversity, responsibility and global performance.
Today more than ever, Montpellier Business School stands out for its strong convictions: we believe that diversity in all its forms is a richness and a strength for society as well as for businesses. We are strongly convinced that the sustainable success of any company depends on its economic, social and environmental performance.
We believe in an inclusive world where all talents can express their full potential regardless of social, cultural or geographical background, gender or sexual orientation. We believe that being part of this diverse community is a source of strength for each of its members. This is why Montpellier Business School brings together students from all social classes and from nearly 80 countries.
We believe that the greatest challenge for companies will be the sustainable, socially responsible and eco-responsible transformation of their strategy. This is why CSR and sustainable development issues are at the heart of our research activities and are covered in all of our programmes. This unique approach focuses on training managers and entrepreneurs with the ability to steer the financial, social, societal and environmental performance of their company.
When you choose Montpellier Business School, you decide to become a socially responsible manager in a fast-changing world.
Dean of Montpellier Business School
Our mission, vision and core values
Our mission, vision and core values
TRAINING TO TRANSFORM
At MBS, we prepare the future committed decision makers of a responsible world. They are driven by the ethics of global performance, mindful of the social, societal and environmental impacts of their decisions on the world.
Our mission is to provide meaningful higher education programmes to train managers who are empowered by their diversity, aware of their global responsibility to achieve their missions and able to adapt to changing local, national and international environments.
To embody the power of inclusion for socially responsible leadership in a world in transition.
- Ethics. MBS prepares its students to think critically about the rules of human conduct. In other words, they constantly challenge mainstream actions with the individual act to define the principles of “doing the right thing” based on honesty, fairness and integrity.
- Openness and diversity. As a pioneering school at the forefront of inclusion policies, we believe that differences are powerful resources when they are combined to contribute collectively to positive transformations in our society.
- Global responsibility and performance. We prepare future decision-makers who are committed to a more responsible world, seeking not only economic but also social, societal and environmental performance.
Montpellier Business School’ Executive MBA programme is taught in French within a triply accredited Grande Ecole of Management (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS).
The Executive MBA of Montpellier Business School is one of the highest level management training programmes in Occitania. It aims to develop the strategic vision and boost the career of leaders, experienced executives and entrepreneurs whatever their business sector.
It all started with a conviction: in an ever changing world, the companies of tomorrow need to develop responsible management and organisational capacities to face the digital transformation. That is why our School has chosen to integrate CSR and responsible management practices at the very heart of its teaching.
- Graduate programme | EXECUTIVE MBA
- Duration: 20 months | Part Time | 3 to 4 days per month
- Target audience: managers, executives, entrepreneurs, experienced professionals
- Hybrid training alternating face-to-face and distance learning
- Prerequisites: BAC+3 (Bachelor, “Licence” or RNCP level 6) + 5 years of professional experience
- Start date: November 2021
- Language: Courses taught in French
- Cost of the training: 30 500 €
- Course location: MBS ExcEd, Parc Euromédecine II, 94 rue Henri Noguères, 34000 Montpellier
Information & contact
04 67 10 26 08
04 67 10 60 08
WHITE PAPER // 5 GOOD REASONS TO DO AN EXECUTIVE MBA!
- Develop a strategic vision
- Develop your skills package
- Become a leader
- Carry out the corporate social responsibility
- Create your own company or business unit
The training course is built around 4 skill blocks:
- Developing and supervising strategy
- Developing and supervising strategy / financial policy
- Bringing together employees and managing teams
- Developing markets and partnerships
MBS’ Executive MBA programme includes 500 hours of face-to-face participatory lectures, seminars, group projects, case studies, individual coaching sessions and professional mentoring.
Programme structure and highlights :
- Core courses (112h)
To acquire key skills and deepen knowledge in the essential disciplines of management (strategy, strategic and digital marketing, financial management, management of teams and organisations, etc.).
- Specialisations (56h)
Personalising your course by choosing a major between Entrepreneurship and Transformation.
- Certificates (140h)
To acquire the key skills needed to manage digital and ecological transformation.
- The professional research project (18h)
To develop cutting-edge expertise on a concrete issue and connect education and business.
- Focus on Leadership (42h)
To develop a leadership stance and the ability to take decisions in complex situations
- Professional Perspectives (56h)
- The Learning Expedition (35h)
To experience innovation through a 5-day stay abroad.
- The Capstone project (14 hours)
To carry out a strategic audit on an actual company case under the guidance of a coach.
- Individual coaching
So each participant can carry out his or her professional project.
Job opportunities may vary depending on the size of the company:
- Manager of a small or medium-sized company
- Functional director or manager of a department: purchasing, logistics, sales, administration and finance
- Director or Manager of an operational or commercial unit: regional, national, international
- Consulting jobs
- Bachelor’s degree or Licence (Bac+3).
- At least a 5 year professional experience in a position of responsibility.
Candidates who do not meet all the academic prerequisites are assessed on a case-by-case basis with regard to their professional experience and potential.
Admission process for candidates
- 1st stage: eligibility
Online application form to be completed
2 reference letters
- 2nd stage: admission
Selection interview using the Hay Management method followed by an interview to set the training objectives.
- Cost of the course: €30,500
- 72 days of training
- International Learning Expedition (training, transport, accomodation)
- Individual coaching
- Access to the MBS Entrepreneurship Centre
- Lifetime membership of the Alumni Association
- Individual access to Bloomberg, Xerfi…
Our dedicated team will personally assist you in putting together your MBA funding application and advise you on all possible options depending on your situation
(Platform https://www.moncompteformation.gouv.fr/>> RNCP Certification Business Development Manager or Business Unit Manager – Executive MBA of Montpellier Business School)