Last Updated on February 18, 2022
The University of Michigan is classified in the top research category of “Very high research activity” by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. The school has a remarkable history and a bright future, and students are offered an education that is unmatched in terms of world class research and innovation.
Right here on infolearners, you are privy to a litany of relevant information onmichigan state university world ranking, michigan state university tuition, michigan state university admission requirements for international students and so much more. Take out time to visit our catalog for more information on similar topics.
Michigan State University Acceptance Rate
Michigan State University admissions is more selective with an acceptance rate of 76%. Half the applicants admitted to Michigan State have an SAT score between 1100 and 1300 or an ACT score of 23 and 29. However, one quarter of admitted applicants achieved scores above these ranges and one quarter scored below these ranges. The application deadline is rolling and the application fee at Michigan State University is $65.
michigan state university world ranking
Michigan State University is ranked #83 in National Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
See where this school lands in our other rankings to get a bigger picture of the institution’s offerings.
- #83 in National Universities (tie)
- #46 in Best Colleges for Veterans (tie)
- #58 in Best Undergraduate Teaching (tie)
- #150 in Best Value Schools
- #46 in Most Innovative Schools (tie)
- #265 in Top Performers on Social Mobility (tie)
- #33 in Top Public Schools (tie)
- #45 in Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs (tie)At schools whose highest degree is a doctorate
- #6 in Biological / Agricultural (tie)At schools whose highest degree is a doctorate
- Electrical / Electronic / CommunicationsAt schools whose highest degree is a doctorate
- MechanicalAt schools whose highest degree is a doctorate
- Business Programs
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- #5 in Production / Operation Management (tie)
- #1 in Supply Chain Management / Logistics
- Computer Science
- #43 in Nursing (tie)
- #11 in Study Abroad
- #4 in Learning Communities
- #13 in Service Learning
michigan state university tuition
Undergraduate tuition and fees
Estimate for two semesters includes:
- 12-18 credits per semester
- Double room
- Silver meal plan
Tuition and fees: $14,914
Room and board: $10,676
Total for two semesters: $25,590OUT-OF-STATE FRESHMEN
Tuition and fees: $40,726
Room and board: $10,676
Total for two semesters: $51,402INTERNATIONAL FRESHMEN
The totals below reflect expenses included in the undergraduate financial proof requirements for MSU to issue an I-20. The cost for room and board includes the three weeks between fall and spring semesters.
Tuition and fees: $42,226
Room and board: $12,278
Books and supplies: $1,168
Total for two semesters: $61,740