Last Updated on August 28, 2023
Change the way you think about business with an MBA designed for maximum career impact.
Our Full-time MBA attracts students from across the world, who want a challenging and practical experience in the heart of Australia’s most vibrant city.
Designed with a focus on practical skills for any business application, our Full-time MBA is ranked best in Australia by The Economist and offers a breadth of knowledge, tools and opportunities to apply what you learn in a real-world setting.
You can choose to study over two years, embracing the full MBA experience and allowing more time for internships and exchange opportunities, or fast-track to get back to your career sooner.
How to Apply
- Commence an application to become familiar with the application requirements
- Meet with us to find out more about the School and program.
- Review and submit your complete application by the application closing dates.
*Graduates of Australian/NZ universities who do not wish to apply for scholarships are not required to have a GMAT/GRE.
Shortlisted candidates for each round will be invited to attend a compulsory interview, which can be conducted in person or via ZOOM. The interview will last approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
A selection committee will make the final decision on each applicant to achieve a cohort that reflects gender balance and a diverse representation of industries, academic backgrounds and nationalities. Restrictions are also placed on the number of students from any one region.
Successful applicants will be notified via email. The offer may include the award of a scholarship.
Unsuccessful applications will not be reassessed in following rounds. We appreciate that considerable time and effort are required to complete an application, however we will not comment on specific factors that may have led to the selection committee’s final decision.
Closing dates for our September 2022 intake are as follows:
Early Round: 30 September 2021
Round 1: 30 November 2021
Round 2: 30 January 2022
Round 3: 31 March 2022
Round 4: 31 May 2022 (final off-shore international closing date)
Round 5: 30 June 2022
The deadline for all applications is 11.59pm AEST.
Late applications may be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for further advice.
Outcomes are advised approximately four weeks after the application closing date.
Entry to this program is highly competitive and meeting the minimum entry criteria does not guarantee an offer to the program.
- A good GMAT or GRE score – as a guide, recent students have achieved an average GMAT of 695 or higher.*
- An up-to-date CV showing at least two (2) years of professional experience.
- Official academic transcript (including any postgraduate academic transcripts)**
- Evidence of citizenship and residency(e.g. Passport, Birth certificate, Visa)**
- An excellent command of English, with a copy of your IELTS or TOEFL score*** if you are a non-native speaker.
- Four personal statements relating to your goals and how you can contribute to the program.
- The names and contact details of two (confidential) professional referees.
You are also welcome to supply additional information that you believe will strengthen your application. The School may also request additional information to assist the admission decision.
*Graduates of Australian/NZ universities who hold a bachelor’s degree, and do not wish to apply for scholarships, are not required to have a GMAT/GRE.
*Original or certified copies of these documents will be required if you are successful in gaining admission to the program.
**IELTS Academic test with a minimum score of 7.0 overall and with no individual band less than 6.5.
TOEFL iBT, with a minimum score of 102 (written score of 24+ and no individual score lower than 21)
PTE: English Academic PTE with a minimum score of 65 and no communicative skill below 65