Last Updated on September 27, 2021
Begin your journey towards starting a masters in business intelligence and analytics from a top university in Germany and get an opportunity to earn a master of science in business analytics and business intelligence on free tuition. The Masters in Business Intelligence and Analytics is for university graduates and practitioners who wish to earn a degree that will enable them transform their career to the next level.
Graduates of the master of science in business analytics and business intelligence can support companies in choosing, implementing, applying, and maintaining business intelligence solutions. They act as the interface between a company’s management and the IT department, providing coordination between these vital corporate organisations.
Business Intelligence & Analytics M.S.Overview
Saint Joseph’s University’s Master of Science in Business Intelligence & Analytics program prepares students to be leaders in their organizations who can leverage organizational knowledge and find success in their data. This focus prepares 21st-century professionals to drive organizational performance in all functional areas by using data to develop new opportunities, gain competitive advantage, identify effective strategies and improve decision-making.
The required documents:
- Printed and signed online application form
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics Finance e.t.c
- CV with photo
- Copy of passport or national ID card
- If necessary, proof of previous studies and results
WHAT IS A MASTER’S IN BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND ANALYTICS?
Our Business Intelligence and Analytics master’s degree is a STEM-designated program that sets you apart from your peers as you develop the skills most sought by senior leadership in this data-driven business environment. Designed for students who are interested in using data to advance their organization’s strategic priorities, as well as their own careers, this program has the added value of:
- Haub School of Business’ AACSB accreditation
- Top 20 ranking by U.S. News & World Report
Our online graduate program has also been recognized in U.S. News’ online education rankings as among the nation’s best in 2021.
About The Masters in Business Intelligence and Analytics
The MSc in business analytics and business intelligence covers both organisational knowledge and technological know-how. Besides more advanced knowledge of administration systems, students also gain a thorough insight into management concepts and supporting information technologies that ensure and improve the business efficiency of companies. The special focus of the master of science in business analyticsis on corporate performance management (CPM), which uses business intelligence (BI) for support in all corporate areas.
Masters in Business Analytics in Canada Admission Process
International applicants who wish to study in Canada are required to fulfill some general criteria for admissions. However, the admissions process in master’s programs in Canada varies from institution to institution. The details of the admissions process are briefed in the sections below:
The degree programme also looks at quantitative methods and analytical applications with the aim of using the flood of business data profitably.
A compulsory semester abroad at Universidad Tecnológica Nacional Mendoza Argentina helps raise students’ awareness of specifics in an international context.
During the first semester at the HNU, the Master’s degree programme in Business Intelligence and Business Analytics provides students with broad-ranging knowledge of corporate strategies, business intelligence, and information systems.
During the second semester at Universidad Tecnológica Nacional Mendoza in Argentina, students learn quantitative methods, analytical applications, key aspects of communication management, and the culture and history of the partner country.
At the start of the third semester, students carry out a research project that will help them write their theses during the same semester.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH A MASTER’S IN BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND ANALYTICS?
The SAS Institute has endorsed Saint Joseph’s Business Intelligence and Analytics graduate program and presents those who complete the degree with a Business Intelligence Certificate, certified by SAS. This credential gives graduates a valuable competitive advantage in the professional arena, especially when proficiency in skills such as data mining, data warehousing, market intelligence and online analytical processing is essential.
The graduate program also offers a unique and rigorous approach to business education. Students can choose to complete one of four career-focused tracks:
- Cyber Analytics: Students will be exposed to the analytics of cyber-physical systems and learn how to tell the story behind cyber data in this track.
- Data Analytics: This track teaches students how to apply data analytics techniques to large data sets to support data-driven decisions across application domains. Courses are designed for learners with quantitative backgrounds who want to advance their skills in statistics and scientific methods.
- Managerial: This track prepares professionals to drive organizational performance in all function areas, including analytics, database support, programming and data visualization. Students will gain well-rounded skills that allow them to become leaders within their teams, departments and organizations.
- Data Science: In this track, students will learn about closed source and open source programming languages which are critical to success in the field of business intelligence and analytics.
Enterprise Information Systems:
- Enterprise Application and IT-Management
- Enterprise Application Engineering
- Information Systems Research
Business Information Management:
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- BI Strategy
- Data Management
- BI Platforms and Tools
- Applied Statistics
- Big Data and Social Network Analysis
- Predictive Analytics and Data Mining
- Analytical Processes in Supply Chain Management
- Analytical Processes in CRM and Marketing
- Information Visualisation
- Professional Communication
- Culture and History of Germany
- Culture and History of Argentina
- Research Methods
- Applied Research Project
Research and Thesis:
- Master’s Thesis
- Thesis Colloquium