Last Updated on August 28, 2023
Are you wondering which business school course to take? There are hundreds of courses available that cover all sorts of topics, from ‘Analysis and Decision making’ to ‘Leadership Communication’, from ‘Principles of Accounting’ to ‘Personal Finance’. Surely you can find a course that suits your needs. We created this guide with the intention of providing you with information on the best business schools at Makerere University Business School and beyond, helping you make decisions as you plan your future.
LIST OF UNDERGRADUATE COURSES OFFERED AT MAKERERE UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL
Below is the full detail of all the undergraduate courses offered at the Lira University:
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Development Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Statistics
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Population Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Quantitative Economics
- Bachelor of Statistics
- Bachelor of Commerce
mubs courses and requirements
MAKERERE UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
The following are the requirements for admission to Degree programmes:
- Check below for the specific entry requirements for each undergraduate courses offered at the Makerere University Business School, MUBS.
- To gain admission into the Makerere University Business School, you must fulfill the minimum admission requirement needed for admission into the Makerere University
- Kindly visit https://www.eafinder.com/makerere-university-mak-admission-requirements-2020-2021/ to get the Makerere University minimum admission requirement.
MAKERERE UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
- For a candidate to be admitted into any postgraduate diploma programme, the candidate must have a degree from MUBS or any other recognized University with a minimum of pass class degree in a relevant field.
Entry requirements for a Masters degree Programme
- A Second Class/Credit honours Bachelors’ degree from a recognized institution;
recognized professional qualifications and any other relevant qualification.