Last Updated on August 28, 2023
Are you an international student? Are you interested in learning more about Kedge Business School? Do you get overwhelmed by the amount of conflicting information you see online? If so, you need not search further because you will find the answer to that question in the article below.
To get more information on Kedge Business School. You can also find up-to-date, related articles on Collegelearners.
KEDGE Business School is a Triple Accredited (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA) French business school and Grande École.
With campuses in Marseille, Bordeaux, Toulon, Paris, Dakar, Abidjan, Shanghai and Suzhou, the school is the result of merger between two French business schools: Bordeaux Ecole de Management (ESC Bordeaux, founded in 1874) and Euromed Management (ESC Marseille, founded in 1872)
Undergraduate programmea (Bachelor and Master)
International BBA (Marseille)
- EBP International (Bordeaux)
- KEDGE Bachelor (Bordeaux, Marseille, Toulon, Avignon, Bastia, Bayonne, Dakar)
- Digital Marketing & Sales (Marseille)
- Arts & Creative Industries Management (Paris)
- Innovation, Transformation, Entrepreneurship (Marseille)
- Management Control and Reporting (Marseille)
- Corporate Finance (Marseille)
- PhD (Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration) (Bordeaux, Marseille)
- Banking & Finance (Bordeaux)
- MVS – Wine & Spirits Management (Bordeaux)
- Master of Science in Wine & Hospitality Management (Bordeaux, Paris, Lausanne)
- MAI – International Purchasing & Innovation Management (Bordeaux)
- Marketing (Marseille, Bordeaux, Paris)
- ISLI – Global Supply Chain Management (Bordeaux)
- International Trade & Logistics (Bordeaux)
- Sustainable Finance (Paris)
- International Business (Bordeaux, Paris, Marseille)
- Sport – International sport & event management (Marseille)
- Master in Management Grande Ecole)
- The KEDGE International Winter School (now digital)
- The KEDGE International Summer School (now digital)
- In 2019, the Financial Times has ranked KEDGE’s Master in Management 49th worldwide, and the Executive MBA 39th worldwide & 15th in Europe.
- In 2020, KEDGE BS was ranked 151st in the QS WUR Ranking for Business & Management.
- In 2021, KEDGE BS was ranked 41st in the QS World University Rankings for Masters in Management.
- In 2021, KEDGE BS was ranked 30th in the QS World University Rankings for Masters in Marketing Rankings.
In 2018, the expansion project in the Luminy campus (in the Adhesion Zone of the Calanques Natural park) is still controversial, with plans to modify 11.000 square meters of nature. According to critics, around 600 centennial trees will be cut down while the director of school says the old trees will be preserved.
- Daniel Carrasso (1905-2009): son of the founder of Danone, built up the group into a multinational business.
- Patrick Mennucci (1955-): French politician, former MP of the Bouches-du-Rhône’s 4th constituency from June 2012 to June 2017.
- Xavier Rolet (1959-): ex-CEO of the London Stock Exchange Group.
- Sophie Cluzel (1961-): French politician, serving as the Secretary of State in charge of People with Disabilities in the Philippe Government since 17 May 2017.
- Ayodelé Ikuesan (1985-): French sprinter who specialises in the 60 metres and 4×100 metres relay.
- Éric Pichet (1960-): French economist, professor at KEDGE
Euromed Management (Marseille) and Bordeaux Ecole de Managment (Bordeaux) have combined forces to create KEDGE BUSINESS SCHOOL in 2013 and are fast becoming one of Europe’s leading schools of Business and Management. Kedge BS is already the largest Business School in France, and with “Triple Crown” accreditation (AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB). The school counts itself among the top 1% of Business Schools worldwide.
Develop creative talents thanks to Innovative teaching methods, research and entrepreneurship,
Bring people together to create diversity.
Train managers who will acquire a social vision and a sense of managerial responsibility.
o 14,800 students (26% of which are international students)
o 192 permanent faculty (43% international)
o 289 academic partners worldwide (60% of them are either EQUIS or AACSB or AMBA accredited)
o 70,000 alumni
KEDGE Business School rankings
KEDGE Business School regularly appears in French and international rankings. Our business school stands out for its management and specialised training courses for students and professionals. KEDGE is among the top 1% Business School worldwide. Find out everything about how the school ranks in France and abroad.
KEDGE Business School French rankings
Every year, French press websites (Le Figaro, L’Etudiant, Challenges…) release a ranking of business schools in France. Here is the position of KEDGE Bordeaux, Paris and Marseille in these ratings :
- KEDGE Business School ranks 8th in the 2021 Le Figaro ranking, moving up one place compared to 2020.
- KEDGE remains in 10th place in the “l’Etudiant” and “Challenges” rankings in 2021.
- BEM Dakar (KEDGE in Senegal) tops the podium of the best business school in Africa according to “Jeune Afrique” magazine in 2020.
- Many specialised programmes, MScs and Ms, have achieved good positions in the Eduniversal 2021 ranking. The master’s degree ISLI Global Supply Chain Management has ranked n°5 at Eduniversal best masters in the Supply Chain category.
KEDGE Business School Financial Times ranking
In 2020, the Financial Times has ranked KEDGE 34th best business school in Europe, and 9th best French business school.
- The Grande Ecole (MIM) programme ranked 46th among the best masters in management worldwide.
- The Executive MBA ranked 41th worldwide on the podium of the world top 100 EMBA.
KEDGE Business School Shanghai ranking
KEDGE has been ranked 2nd best French business schools for its research in Business Administration, in the 2021 Shanghai World Global Ranking. Compared to 2020, the business school as moved up one spot.
KEDGE Business School QS ranking
In 2021, KEDGE has ranked 41th in the QS World University Ranking for Masters in Management, and 30th for Masters in Marketing.
KEDGE Business School thematic distinctions
Besides the press rankings such as the Financial Times, KEDGE Business School regularly receives other specific distinctions.
- KEDGE is among the business schools that have a positive impact on society according to the 2021 Positive Impact Rating. This is a ranking made by students and for students themselves, based on their own opinions.
- KEDGE has ranked 7th among the best business schools in France in the Times Higher Education Impact ranking devoted to the Sustainable Development Goals.
- KEDGE Business School is also a triple accredited business school, with EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA accreditations.