Last Updated on December 24, 2022
Have you heard about Jacobs University? If not, you’re not the only one. But I agree with you, this university has much to offer and it should be ranked on our interest list. We’re excited to tell you more about Jacbos University in this article.
Right here on Collegelearners, you can rest assured to obtain top-notch information on Jacobs University ranking in world, Jacobs University ranking 2020, Jacobs University QS ranking, Jacobs University ranking 2021, amongst many others. Be sure to visit our catalog for more information on related topics.
is jacobs university good
Jacobs University is a private university based in Bremen, Germany. The university offers courses in both English and German languages. Established in 2001, the university attracts highly talented and dedicated students from all over the world. Presently, more than 1,500 students from more than 120 nations are studying here.
Jacobs University offers many graduate, undergraduate and doctoral programs. Some of the popular programs at the university include Engineering, Humanities, Natural Sciences and Social Sciences. There are several other UG, PG as well as doctoral programs available at the university as well for the students who want to study in Germany.
- Jacobs University opens applications for Fall and Spring sessions.
- Jacobs University accepts applications via the Common Application and the Online Portal.
- The average SAT and ACT scores required by the University are 1200 and 26 respectively.
- The university code for ACT is 5249 while its 3665 for the SAT.
- A minimum of 3 GPA is also required by the University for Admission Consideration.
- An average score of 33 is also required in the International Baccalaureate test.
- The University does not charge any application from the applicants. There are about 1400 students in the University from about 110 countries in the world.
- TOEFL is considered as the most common English proficiency test by the University.
- Students applying for financial aid must not apply in the Early decision period.
- The University offers more than 50 scholarships for different study programs. Loans, Funds and Grants are also available for international as well as national students.
jacobs university bremen fees Highlights
|Application Portal||Apply Myself Portal on the University’s website or The Common Application.|
|Application fee||No fee for either UG or PG courses.|
|Payment Method||MasterCard, VISA, American Express.|
|Average SAT ( Scholastic Assessment Test) score||1200|
|Average ACT ( American College Testing) score||26|
|Financial Aids||Loans, Funds, Grants and Scholarships.|
|Percentage of International Students||60%|
jacobs university courses Admission Deadlines
All the students are requested to submit their applications before the deadlines for applications to be considered for admission at Jacobs University. The admissions are based on a rolling basis but submitting the applications before the deadlines still considered good.
Below are the deadlines for Undergraduate applicants:
|Early decision||November 1|
|Early Action||December 1 and February 1|
|Rolling admissions||June 1 to July 20|
The admission deadlines for various courses vary on the postgraduate level. Some of the deadlines have been mentioned below:
|MSc in Supply chain Management||Domestic applicants: June 1.|
International applicants: July 15.
|MSc in Psychology||Domestic applicants: June 1.|
International applicants: August 15.
The MA international relations and the Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences use different sorts of application systems and they can be found in their official websites.
jacobs university bremen fees
Jacobs University is a jewel of Bremen, where the university constructed its campus. Application process and the cost of tuition. The tuition fees are quite steep. A year of bachelor studies at IUB will cost you at least 20,000 US.
Jacobs University, International Students Admissions
Jacobs University offers a lot of UG and PG courses ranging from economics, engineering to Natural Sciences as well. To apply as a first-year student, the applicant must be in his final year of high school or must have completed their graduation from high school.
The admission process is the same for both International and domestic applicants. However, international applicants need to submit their language proficiency test scores and apply for VISA as well. Financial Aid is offered to International Students as well.
Application Portal: Online Application Portal or Common Application Portal.
Application fee: No fee is charged.
- All official high school transcripts along with any degree or diploma earned.
- One letter of Recommendation is mandatory as well.
- The letter of recommendation must be from an official source like the principal of the school, dean of the students or other.
- Educational history form detailing each school the applicant has attended.
- SAT, ACT and Test AS scores
- Some courses require the ZEEMEE Electronic Resume as well. Proof of residency is also required.