Last Updated on December 24, 2022
Studying abroad is an experience like no other, and yes, you still get to go on that tiring but fun exchange trip with your friends. But how do you pay for it? We’re going to help you find out the Jacobs University financial aid options available. Perhaps it will inspire you to start thinking about becoming a student here at Jacobs University.
When it comes to seeking financial aid, please do not hesitate to contact the International Admissions Office. Jacobs University offers both undergraduate and graduate students opportunities for receiving financial aid. Jacobs University takes pride in supporting the personal development of international students by offering merit-based, need-based and academic scholarship programs.
Perhaps you’re interested in obtaining invaluable information on Jacobs University fees master’s, Jacobs University tuition fees for international students, Jacobs University application deadline, Jacobs University Bremen fees for international students, amongst others, Collegelearners is the right stop for you. Be sure to visit our catalog for more information on related topics.
jacobs university scholarships
Full Tuition Scholarships for International Students at Jacobs University: Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany is pleased to inform international students of their 2020 undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship awards. Jacobs University is founded on the principle that everyone should have access and right to a good education. The scholarship is to assist high achieving students from across the world follow their passions and pursue their chosen careers without any financial burden.
Jacobs University is an institution to obtain the qualification to work on responsible tasks in a digitalized and globalized society. An English-speaking campus university in Germany with highest standards in research and teaching following an interdisciplinary concept. The university aims to strengthen people and markets with innovative solutions and advanced training programs.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Jacobs University
- Scholarship to be taken at: Germany
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Masters)
- Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition Scholarship
- Subject Eligibility: For Masters Award; Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
For Undergraduate Awards: Industrial Engineering & Management, Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Robotics and Intelligent Systems, Data Engineering, Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Chemistry and Biotechnology, Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Physics, Global Economics and Management, International Business Administration, Society, Media and Politics, International Relations: Politics and History, Integrated Social and Cognitive Psychology.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Full Tuition Scholarships for International Students at Jacobs University, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be considered as an international student who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement, intellectual creativity and who are motivated to make a difference in the world.
- Applicants for the postgraduate program must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be offered a full time admission at Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany for the 2020/21 academic session.
- Applicants for the undergraduate award must have obtained relevant high school results that will aid them in gaining admission into Jacobs University.
- University of Bologna Study Scholarships for International Students in Italy, 2020/21
- Singapore Graduate Award Scholarships for International Students, 2020/2021
Application Procedure for the Full Tuition Scholarships for International Students at Jacobs University
Applicants are to start the application by choosing their preferred course and also including the relevant supporting documents.
Undergraduate applicants are to submit one recommendation letter from a school official; school transcripts of the last 2-3 years; Educational history; Proof of English-language proficiency; Results of standardized test(s).
Postgraduate applicants are to submit a letter of motivation; Curriculum vitae; university transcripts in English or German; Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent; Two letters of Recommendation; English Language proficiency test.
Application Deadline: 1st May, 2020
Jacobs University Bremen Scholarships 2021-2022 are fully funded scholarship for international students. These scholarships are available for masters studies. These merit-based scholarships provide the recipient with up to € 12,000 per year.https://5cc13acdf643711ce472fb747a5ce666.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
The Jacobs University is offering Graduate Scholarships for all applicants applying for the MSc in Data Engineering and the MSc in Supply Chain Management.
At the Master level, students deepen their knowledge, specialize in an area of their choice, and further extend their academic qualifications. At the same time, Master students at Jacobs University are trained to investigate and analyze issues from multiple perspectives and without clear-cut disciplinary boundaries.
With Data Engineering (MSc) and Supply Chain Management (MSc), Jacobs University offers two English-language Master programs in the fields of Big Data Engineering and Logistics, both areas with excellent global career perspectives.
jacobs university undergraduate scholarships
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Jacobs University Bremen
- Study in: Germany
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- MSc in Data Engineering
- MSc in Supply Chain Management
- Program Period: 2 years
- Deadline: June 01, 2021
Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships provide the students with below benefits:
- All applicants for the MSc Data Engineering and the MSc Supply Chain Management are considered for merit-based scholarships of up to € 12,000 per year.
Eligibility Criteria for Jacobs University Scholarships
To qualify for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent (may be handed in later)
- CV describes your academic and professional information, extracurricular and voluntary activities
- Bachelor transcript in English or German.
- English language proficiency test with a minimum score of 90 (TOEFL), 6.5 (IELTS) or 110 (Duolingo).
- Two recommendation letter.
jacobs university international students
How to Apply for Jacobs University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships:
- Create an account and to apply from here.
- Attach the following documents in the Application Form:
- Essay (letter of motivation).
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- University transcript in English or German
- Bachelor Degree certificate in English or German.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- English language proficiency test.