Last Updated on August 28, 2023
Nowadays Istanbul is a marvel, full of life and surprises. The city, with its two million inhabitants, is the perfect destination to learn Italian while having fun and getting to know the culture of Turkey. Learning a new language is not easy and it takes time. However, I have been very fortunate that Istanbul provides both an ideal learning environment and helpful individuals who have made the experience of learning Italian in this city wonderful.
Read more about Babil Language School, Babil Language School course material and istanbul university. You can also find articles related to Italian Courses In Istanbul on infolearners.
Babil Language School
- Babil Language School is located in the stunning and historic city of Antalya in Turkey. The school is housed just outside of Antalya’s Old town, has many historic landmarks and sites such as the Old Town Centre, the Old Town Marina, the Karatay Medresesi and the Antalya Clocktower within walking distance. Students also have all they need
- in terms of shops, cafés, eateries and markets close by, ensuring they can have a comfortable and memorable time in Antalya whilst achieving their language goals.
The school’s Turkish programmes are available to students of all levels, on a short or long term basis. Students are taught in groups or privately, with private tuition also being available in conjunction with the group programmes. At Babil Language School students can also take courses to learn English, Italian, German, French, Spanish and Russian.
Accommodation is readily available through the school in Homestay facilities, with options in single or double rooms (two people travelling together).
The school’s facilities are excellent and help to create a student-orientated environment for learning. These facilities include a cafeteria, a rooftop terrace, library, movie room, lounge area, free after-class access to language learning software, and a student support desk for any questions or queries that may arise. Every classroom is equipped with heating, air conditioning and ample natural light, ensuring an optimal learning environment for all.
- The language school Babil Language School was founded in Antalya, Turkey in 2008.
Turkish teacher qualifications
- 100% hold a university degree
- 100% hold a recognised language teaching qualification
Average number of students
- Adult courses – In summer: 15
- Adult courses – Throughout the year: 20
- Junior courses – In summer: 3
- Junior courses – Throughout the year: 5
Minimum age of students
- 18 years
Average age of students
- In summer: 28 years
- Throughout the year: 40 years
- Fridge for student use
- Free after-class access to language learning software
- Movie room
- Rooftop terrace
- Balcony / terrace
- Student support desk
- Copy machine
- Printer for student use
- Free coffee
- Free water dispenser
- Free WIFI
- Free parking
- Classroom equipment
- TV in some classrooms
- Electronic whiteboard in some classrooms
- Air conditioning in all classrooms
- Heating in all classrooms
- Ample natural light in all classroomsNumber of classrooms: 3Number of public PC workstations: 2Facilities for disabled students
- Adapted for students with learning difficulty
Our price includes
- INCLUDED Organized activities
- INCLUDED Internet access and use of school computers
- INCLUDED Wireless LAN zone at school
- INCLUDED Free certificate of course attendance
- INCLUDED Language level placement test at first day of classes
- INCLUDED Language level placement test before arrival
- INCLUDED Free consultation about suitable college/university programs by a qualified consultant
- INCLUDED Free assistance in finding flats for long-term students
Babil Language School course material
Generally course material has to be purchased by the student. The costs of course material will be approximately 35 US$ per course level.
Deposit (refundable): Upon arrival a refundable deposit of 100US$ is charged and will be refunded to you when you leave the accommodation provided there are no damages.
Price extra night: 30 US$ (Individual extra nights bookable at indicated extra night price)
Room Occupancy: Single room.
Distance from school: 24 minutes walking (average reported by 5 former students) Includes: TV, Towels, Bedding/linen, Weekly cleaning, Access to laundry service, Access to Wifi in building (Free WIFI), Heating, Air conditioning, Shared bathroom.
Minimum age of students: 18
Dates: High season dates 01 Jun. 2021 – 31 Aug. 2021
High season: High season supplement per week: 20 US$