Last Updated on January 18, 2023
If you haven’t been able to find all the relevant information about international business berlin, don’t worry. The following article will provide you with the necessary information about international business berlin.
Collegelearners contains extensive information about international business htw berlin, ibmi berlin world ranking, international business management institute world ranking, international business management institute ranking and international business management course.
International Business Management
- DegreeBachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Type of studyFull-time study
- Standard period of study8 Semester
- Commencement of studiesWinter semester (1 Oct), Summer semester (1 Apr)
- Credits (ECTS)240
- Language of instructionEnglish
- Department / Central InstituteDepartment of Business and Economics
The Bachelor’s degree programme International Business Management prepares its graduates for management tasks in a range of internationally networked markets. Employers in this sector require an ever-increasing supply of specialized graduates who are able to apply their expertise to management processes, working in a flexible, efficient, eliable and ethical fashion in order to create synergies and experience success.
This degree programme is tailored to the needs of industry. Taught entirely in English, it provides its graduates with a classical and thorough Business Administration training with an international and intercultural orientation. Graduates can move seamlessly into a demanding position in the international economy. The degree programme includes two semesters at one of our 160 international partner universities and a compulsory internship semester which can also be completed abroad.
The degree programme also teaches a range of soft skills (such as Self-Organization,Foreign Languages) and IT training.
This degree is the perfect choice for an international career. Graduates of this degree programme work in both strategic and operative management, especially in the areas of Marketing, Finance, Accounting, HR, Organizational Design, Supply Chain Management and Operations Management.
The Bachelor’s degree programme combines the classical aspects of a Business Administration degree programme with an examination of international and intercultural issues. The entire degree programme is taught in English. Part One of the degree is spent at the HWR Berlin as part of an international study group.
Students are required to complete two semesters abroad and an internship semester either abroad or in an internationally-active company in Part Two.Course contents
Part One Foundation modules
- Business Administration
- Quantitative Methods/Information Systems
- Social Sciences and Law
- Languages/Key Qualifications
Part Two modules
- Strategy and Intenationalization
- Business Simulation
- Management Accounting and Controlling
- International Economics
- Specializations: Marketing, Finance & Accounting,
- Human Resource Management/Organisational Design & Global Supply Chain Management/Operations Management
- Business Administration electives
- Electives from the extended Economics pool
- Online Supervision Course in the Internship semester
- Languages/Key Qualifications
- Research Methodology
- Academic qualifications meeting the general requirements for admission to a University or University of Applied Sciences or
professional qualifications allowing University admission as specified in §11 of the Law on Institutions of Higher Education in the State of Berlin (Berliner Hochschulgesetz ‑ BerlHG)
- Proof of German language skills at a Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) A2 level.
- Proof of very good English language skills at Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) B2 level.
Where there are more applicants than places, programmes follow a NC (numerus clausus) procedure
Application procedure and deadlines
For all applicants
- Winter semester 1 June – 15 July
- Sommer semester 1 December – 15 January
Applicants without a German qualification need to apply via uni-assist e.V.
Fees and grants
- Tuition feesNone
- Semesterfeeca. € 300 per semester (incl. local transport semester ticket)
How to apply for this programme
Guidance for prospective students
Student Counselling Services
Department of Business and Economics
Prof. Dr. Sabine Haller
Professor of Services Marketing
Further counselling services