Last Updated on July 30, 2023
When preparing for university, consider factors such as tuition, accommodation, acceptance rate, graduation rate, etc. Accordingly, if you plan to attend hinds community college in the near future, what are your thoughts about cna program there?
This article contains all the information you need to learn about hinds community college cna program, hinds community college online classes, hinds community college 8 week courses, hinds medical assistant program, hinds community college nursing and hinds community college lpn to rn bridge program. You will also find related articles on hinds community college cna program on koboguide.
Hinds Community College Cna Program
Our Nursing Assistant course provides instruction in knowledge and performance skills to provide basic care to patients in hospitals, long-term care facilities and personal homes. Upon successful completion of the program, individuals are eligible for the certification test for nursing assistants. This 100-hour course is offered each semester. Classes begin in the summer, spring and fall semester.
Courses Are Offered At These LocationsNursing & Allied Health Center
Complete and submit the following:
- Application for Admission to Hinds Community College
- Application for Selection to the Nursing Assistant Program
- Validation of high school graduation by official high school transcript or high school equivalency transcript (GED®, HiSET®, TASC™, or Mississippi Competency-Based High School Equivalency). (For currently enrolled high school students, an updated transcript, validating high school graduation, will be required prior to beginning the program.)
- Official college transcripts from all colleges.
- Submit an ACT (American College Test) score.
- This score must be a composite of 15 (taken after October 1, 1989) or 12(taken before October 1, 1989) or Next Generation ACCUPLACER Reading score of 246, ACCUPLACER Reading score of 76 or Compass® Reading score of 72.
Submit all completed forms to
Office of Admissions
Nursing/Allied Health Center
1750 Chadwick Drive
Jackson, MS 39204-3490