Last Updated on August 28, 2023
Study Fashion in Paris, the fashion capital of the world! Concentrations include Luxury Brand Management, Creation and Design, Fashion Marketing and more. Study at LISAA Fashion School where 98% of students are placed on graduation.
Right here on Collegelearners, you are privy to a litany of relevant information on IFA Paris fees,Fashion schools in France for international students, IFA Paris, and so much more. Take out time to visit our catalog for more information on similar topics.
fashion colleges in paris
You don’t have to travel to Paris to find out that it is the fashion capital of the world and that each corner from this city is covered with some form of elegance and style. Everything has to stay trendy and chic in Paris, and even the locals strive to dress up as fashionable as possible each day. And don’t think it’s an effort for them.
The French people simply follow the tradition of sharp dressing that has been going on for centuries. Simply put, selecting good fabric clothing, attention to details and properly accessorizing the outfit is just the natural French way of living.
Because Paris equals Fashion, it is only natural that you will find plenty of Fashion degrees here, with professors that are leading experts in the field. And yes, as a Bachelor’s or Master’s student in one of these incredible and reputed Fashion academies and institutes, you will get to see and learn all the magic work and wonders of fashion designers that have been working closely with fashion icons like Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, or Hermès.
Why study abroad in Paris?
Paris is a city that inspires any kind of artist and intellectual and has that special vibe that invites anyone to be a creative person. Basically, Paris is the ideal place for anyone who is interested in learning and specializing in art, architecture, design, French language, and of course, anything that is related to fashion.
Here are some other reasons why you should consider Paris for your studies abroad:
- In recent years, Paris has been rated as one of the best student cities, counting over 50,000 foreign students annually. Students that have chosen to come to Paris have benefited from top education combined with fantastic leisure activities.
- Paris is home to some of Europe’s most famous museums, landmarks, and monuments so as a temporary resident of Paris, you get the chance to visit all of them at your own pace and occasionally, you can see them for free. On Sundays, many museums in Paris are free of charge for all students.
- Paris universities are truly committed to making all international students feel welcome and they have several student associations. All foreign students are highly encouraged to join these student associations and to engage in various social and cultural activities meant to complement their study experience.
- Enjoy the French cuisine and wine and coffee culture. Who doesn’t love the famous croissant, pain au chocolat, crepes, along with a good coffee? In Paris, this will be your daily breakfast and the French appreciate wine so much that it’s actually cheaper than juice. Don’t worry! Despite the price, it is the highest quality.
Some of the most popular attractions you shouldn’t miss in Paris are: Ferris wheel at Place de La Concorde, Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, Centre Georges Pompidou, the Eiffel Tower, Hôtel de Ville, Musée de l’Orangerie, Musée Rodin, Carnavalet Museum, L’Opera Garnier, Maisons de Victor Hugo, the Promenade Plantée, Montparnasse district.
Universities offering Fashion courses in Paris
- Paris College of Art.
- IFA Paris – International Fashion Academy.
- Instituto Marangoni.
- ISC Paris Business School.
- Institut Français de la Mode.
- Mod’Art International.
Fashion schools in France for international students
“Fashion is about dreaming and making other people dream”, Donatella Versace once said. And, truth be told, it’s hard to find another discipline that holds in such high regard every person and every style. Fashion creates and tries to capture a mood or a feeling with only fabrics and colours.
With a long and wild history, fashion has always been important in our lives. To be one of the people who can continue a proud line of fashion designers and combine the useful with the beautiful is nothing short of magic.
Why would anyone study Fashion Design?
To understand Fashion Design, one has to understand beauty and harmony. The end goal of Fashion Design, like any form of art, is to forge something people would love to look at and wear.
Using all the materials and accessories at hand, and armed with knowledge of history, aesthetics, and technology, designers are tasked to create garments for a wide range of people and events, each piece having to be as special and as amazing as the one before.
Fashion has three branches which students can choose from:
- Mass market, where clothes are standardised and are made for the crowds, in general.
- Prêt-à-porter, or ready to wear, where clothes are made for the mases, but are made in small batches, guaranteeing exclusivity and higher quality.
- Haute couture, translated as high-sewing, made especially for the clients who order them, with the use of the most expensive materials and taking the most time out of the three, but with a breath-taking end result.
Best Fashion schools in France
- Paris College of Art.
- SKEMA Business School.
- IFA Paris – International Fashion Academy.
- Paris Fashion School by PSL-Ecole Nationale de Mode et Matière.
IFA Paris fees
International Fashion Academy Paris is a Fashion school that offers a diverse and international student body and education at the forefront of fashion. Here are the reasons why you should choose IFA Paris:
- IFA Paris is the only institute in Paris offering all its courses in English and French that caters to a highly international student body from all corners of the world
- Students enrolled at the IFA Paris have access to the facilities and resources of a world-class educational institution and unlimited opportunities to explore different ideas and aesthetics to drive the trends of the future.
- IFA Paris provides both bachelors and masters education programs in fashion design, business, and technology in a multidisciplinary collaboration environment.
- IFA Paris offers a unique, high-quality education in the many facets of fashion.
- IFA Paris has 3000 alumni representing more than 5- nationalities who have successfully integrated into the fashion and luxury world.
- IFA Paris aims to Blosoom students’ creativity, share their passion for excellence.
IFA Paris Tuition Fees
|MBA (4 Courses)||15 month||EUR 12800 – EUR 15800|
|Arts (2 Courses)||15 Month – 3 Year||EUR 8900 – EUR 12800|
|Media Films (1 Courses)||3 year||EUR 9400|
|Management (2 Courses)||3 year||EUR 8900|
IFA Paris Entry Requirements
|Arts||IELTS , TOEFL|
|MBA||IELTS , TOEFL|
Know more about Studying in France
|Tuition Fees in France (1st Year Average)||MBA: Euro 18344 | MS: Euro 7880 | MIM: Euro 14210 | BBA: Euro 10464 | MFin: Euro 17960 | BSc: Euro 15373|
|Average Accomodation & Food Costs in France||Euros 600 to 800 Per Month|
|Entrance Exams in France||TOEFL: 83 | IELTS: 6 | PTE: 62 | GRE: 301 | GMAT: 540|
One can also Study in France without IELTS
|Work and Study in France||Permitted for 20 hours/week with a valid study permit. Know More|
|Post Study Work Permit in France||2 Years after graduation depending on the course.|
|Cost of Student Visa in France||99 Euros|
|Student Visa in France||Depending on your purpose i.e. whether you are going for a visit, for pursuing higher education or for work, there are 3 types of visas i.e. Schengen Student Visa, Visa to sit in Placement test and Long Stay Visa. Know More|
|Intakes in France||There are Two Intakes in France: Fall (September) and Spring (January/March) Know more|
|Top Job Sectors in France||Information Technology, Banking and Finance, Engineering, Tourism & Hospitality, Fashion.|
|Economy in France||GDP Growth of 2.3% (2017) 1.7% (2018) 1.2% (2019), 5.5% (2021e) 7th Largest Economy of the World by Nominal|