Last Updated on August 28, 2023
Did you know that ESCP Europe is the first business school in the world?! Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is a European Business School with a global presence. It has its campus in leading cities in the world like Paris, Berlin, London, Madrid, Turin and Warsaw. The Business School is especially famous for its Master in Management program which is ranked 5th best in the world by the Financial Times.
Programs Offered (Through CAT)
Master in Management (MiM) Program
ESCP Europe’s Masters in Management Program is a 2 year management program which is taught in English language. Described as “the springboard to an international career for postgraduates”, the Masters in Management Program is designed to arm its graduates with a strong business foundation with a vision to transform their resume into a marketable and diversified set of experiences.
- Holding a Degree obtained outside France after at least 3 years of higher education.
- Candidates applying for admissions should not be older than 30 years of age.
- 1 Aptitude test score (GMAT/ GRE/ Tage Mage/ CAT).
- 1 English test score (TOEFL/ TOEIC/ IELTS)
How to Apply?
Application for admission can be submitted through one of the below mentioned portals:
- Applications can be submitted through a joint platform called ‘Join a School in France’. The application fee for the same is €190 (INR 15,200).
- The other option is to submit your application through ESCP Europe Main Website. The application fee through their portal is €130 (INR 10,400).
The deadline for application through ‘Join a School in France’ is:
- Round 1: 20 October 2018 at midnight
- Round 2: 7 January 2019 at midnight
- Round 3: 28 February 2019 at midnight
- Round 4: 19 April 2019 at midnight
The selection process includes a thorough evaluation of your application. The shortlisted applicants, through direct application or Join of school France, will be invited for an interview at the respective centers. The selected applicants will be invited to join the program.
- CAT/GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE
- Candidates selected through the preliminary stage are invited for an interview.
- Candidates selected through the interview stage are invited to join the program.
In addition to the online application, candidates will be required to submit the following documents:
- University transcripts
- Degree Certificate/ Diploma recognized by the MESR (if available)
- Written Test Scores (GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE or CAT)
- English proficiency score (TOEFL or IELTS or TOEIC)
- CV and Motivation Letter
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Valid ID Card
The fee for the two year program is as follows:
|EU students||€16,300 / year|
|Non EU students||€20,700 / year|
- On average, about 98% Graduates find employment within 3 months of graduation.
- 61% graduates find employment before even graduating.
- Partner Companies are: LVMH, L’Oreal, HSBC, Paypal, Orange, Google, Coca-Cola, BNB Paribas etc.
Why should Indian students apply for admission to ESCP Europe?
Internationally recognized – triple accredited
ESCP Europe is EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB accredited – only 1% of business schools worldwide have this triple accreditation.
CAT is accepted in ESCP Europe
What makes the ESCP Europe an interesting study destination for Indian students is the acceptance of CAT as a legitimate admission criteria.
ESCP Europe is a globally recognized Business School
ESCP Europe was ranked the 5th best business school around the world for its management program by the Financial Times.
Doing your management studies from abroad especially from an international top University like ESCP Europe is all sorts of rewarding: brilliant faculty, cultural exposure, vibrant crowd, academic excellence, etc.
Practical experience is an essential asset
Master in Management graduates leave with a minimum of 40 weeks of professional experience. This ensures that graduates leave the program with the invaluable intercultural practical experience that top recruiters look for.