Last Updated on January 18, 2023
Emlyon Business School is an international MBA program and one of the most socio-economically diverse business schools in France. We have an incomparable network of alumni and professionals who are leaders in their respective fields; a rigorous academic curriculum focused on business and economics, a dedicated Career Center with a presence on the ground in Paris, London and Hong Kong for personalized support to our students and much more. Learn more about the future of your career when you join our community.
Right here on Collegelearners, you are privy to a litany of relevant information on emlyon business school ranking, emlyon business school mba fees, emlyon business school scholarship, and so much more. Take out time to visit our catalog for more information on similar topics.
Emlyon Business School International Mba
The 12-month International MBA program has been designed to provide you with all the tools you need to reach your career goals.
Through carefully designed courses, in-depth specializations, hands-on learning and a dedicated careers team, you will work together to develop the skills you need to become a leader in your field.
Discover the program content for the academic year 2021-2022.
Discover our undergraduate and postgraduate programs and the Executive Education offer
MSc in Management
- MSc in Management – Grande Ecole
- MSc in Management – European Triple Degree – Grande Ecole
- Global BBA
- MSc in Digital Marketing & Data Science
- MSc in Strategy & Consulting
- MSc in Supply Chain & Purchasing Management
- MSc in Cybersecurity & Defense Management
- MSc in Global Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Health Management & Data Intelligence
- MSc in High-End Brand Management
- MSc in International Hospitality Management
- MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing
- MSc in Sports Industry Management
- MSc in Finance
- Programs taught in French
Executive education programs
- Global DBA – with Durham University
- Global DBA – Asia Track
- Executive MBA
- Executive Master Management Général
- Custom programs
- International MBA
- Executive MBA
- International MBA
- Executive MBA
emlyon business school ranking
|Country||France / Morocco / China|
|Business School||EMLyon Business School|
|EMBA salary increase (%) #||41|
|EMBA salary today ($) #||126952|
|Faculty with doctorate (%)||99|
|Masters in Management salary increase (%)||50|
|Masters in Management salary today ($)||78031|
|MBA salary increase (%)||81|
|MBA salary today ($)||96290|
|Custom programmes – Executive Education 2020||17|
|EMBA 2020 #||33|
|Full-time MBA 2020||20|
|Masters in Management 2020||24|
|Open programmes – Executive Education 2020||33|
|Female faculty (%)||35|
|International faculty (%)||55|
emlyon business school mba fees
International students looking to study in Europe are advised to prepare a budget before enrolling at the School. Extension of study beyond the MSc in Management’s approved duration is subject to a €500 administration charge each year. The major expenses are listed below:
|Expenses||Annual Fees in Euro|
emlyon business school scholarship
The school assists students in financing their full-time MBA by providing guaranteed scholarships to qualified applicants. You will not need to submit a particular financial assistance request if you are qualified for one of these scholarships. You need to download the qualifying certificate and attach it to your application.
- Excellence Scholarship, worth 30%, recognizes excellent students with GMAT scores of 650 or higher.
- First Nationality Scholarship, worth 20% of tuition, offers a rich learning environment for the first participant from each country that enrolls.
- Executive Women Scholarship, which is worth 30% of the tuition, ensures a stimulating learning environment for women.
- Each student who enrolls before the end of December for the following intake is eligible for 20% Early Bird Scholarship.
Scholarships from the European Commission: It is designed for French and international students participating in an Erasmus exchange program at a European partner university.
Emlyon Business School Foundation Scholarships: The Emlyon Business School Foundation may provide a cash scholarship to you during your second year of study depending on your academic, personal, and financial circumstances. At the start of each academic year, we make the application procedure available on our platform.
Emlyon Business School Alumni
Emlyon Business School’s alumni association is a diverse mix of over 35,700 free-thinkers from 130 nations who are making a difference throughout the world. The alumni network team, which is dispersed throughout the Paris, Ecully, Casablanca, and Shanghai campuses, is a department of the school. It collaborates with other School organizations to serve graduates. Some of the Notable Alumni of are:
- Isabelle Huault – President of the executive Board of emlyon business school
- Jean-Pascal Tricoire – French business executive
- Marion Marechal – Former member of the National Assembly of Vaucluse
- Frank Bournois – Dean of ESCP Business School
- Christian Ngan – Cameroonian entrepreneur, businessman, financier and music producer
Emlyon Business School Placements
Emlyon Business School teaches managers through initial training and ongoing education. The Career Center trains and advises the school’s student and alumni community for successful entry into the workforce and long-term employability in order to face the difficulties and vast changes in the workplace.
Some of the highest paying sectors and degrees from Emlyon Business School are given below along with the salary package:
|Job/Degree Field||Average Salary in USD|
|IT & Software Development||67,000|
|Executive Management & Change||100,000|
|Sales & Business Development||53,000|
|Bachelor of Arts||150,000|
|Bachelor of Science||79,000|
|Masters in Finance||70,000|
Entrepreneurship, innovation, and humanity are the driving forces of Emlyon Business School. The global and digital environment has nourished the vision and mission of the school. Emlyon Business School’s entrepreneurs are achievers and early adopters. The MBA program is triple-accredited (AMBA, EQUIS, and AACSB) and provides participants with a unique opportunity to work in an international setting. It contributes to develop hard and soft skills, gain a global perspective on business, and strategically steer their profiles toward their career objectives.