Last Updated on January 17, 2023
The Eli Broad College of Business (EBCOB) at Michigan State University seeks to create a collaborative culture among our faculty, staff, students and alumni by providing a broad, exciting and innovative educational experience. This blog is intended to provide an informal forum in which members of the college community can communicate with each other and anyone else who might find it useful.
Right here on Collegelearners, you are privy to a litany of relevant information on eli broad college of business ranking, eli broad college of business requirements, eli broad college of business acceptance rate, and so much more. Take out time to visit our catalog for more information on similar topics.
Eli Broad College Of Business Undergraduate
Eli Broad College of Business offers admission to over 7,000 students from different corners of the world every year. The institute is a prestigious name in the US Education System that offers its students with seven major programs and along with that nine minors. It also provides an unparalleled MBA program with other courses in the field of Supply Chain Management, Accounting, and Marketing Research.
There is also a provision of Executive MBA classes for those who cannot follow up with the normal lectures. At the postgraduate level, its MBA in Business Analytics is one of the favored choices among international applicants. The institute is a selective organization with an acceptance rate of nearly 44%. The admission process is holistic and strict where aspirants with excellent academic records, work ethic and leadership abilities are preferred.
A GPA of 3.77 or above is the ideal score required for admission at Eli Broad College of Business. Other salient points to be noted when seeking enrollment at the institute are as listed below.
- The institute begins its admission process in two different sessions i.e. Fall and Spring.
- A nonrefundable fee of 75 and 100 USD (currently waived off) is required by undergraduate and graduate applicants, respectively when applying at the institute.
- Applicants are suggested to attach all the necessary documents with the application form.
- Students are also required to produce letter of recommendation, financial statement, copy of passport, and visa certification details at the time of application
- A variety of scholarships and aid is provided by the institute that can be availed by international aspirants as well.
COVID-19 (coronavirus) admission updates
Due to the pandemic situation across the world, the institution is closed till further notice. All the employees and staff including students are advised to stay at their homes and to be safe. For further information and updates about novel coronavirus at the college, students can visit at msu.edu/coronavirus.
eli broad college of business acceptance rate
|Fall and spring
|Loans, Grants, and Scholarships
|Mode of payment
|Master-card, American Express, Discover, Visa
The institute provides a plethora of courses for international students at undergraduate and graduate level. The applicants who are willing to apply to this institution must be familiar with the important dates and events that are mentioned below:
eli broad college of business requirements
International Student Admissions
The international applicants are required to fulfill certain additional requirements before applying to this institution. The applicants are required to apply for their I-20 form, also required to prove their English proficiency.
Application portal: The applicants are suggested to visit the Undergraduate Application Portal from the official website to complete their registration process.
Application fee: 75 USD
Biasc Admission requirements: The international applicants are required to follow the below-mentioned requirements before applying for admissions:
- Applicants are also required to stay updated with the deadlines.
- Applicants are suggested to attach all the transcripts of the required documents with the application form.
- Also, international applicants are required to prove their English proficiency by attempting through tests like TOEFL, IELTS.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Proof of Financial statements like a copy of bank passbooks.
- Copy of Passport.
English Proficiency Test Scores
The international applicants are required to score at least a minimum of the language proficiency test scores like TOEFL, IELTS etc. that have been mentioned below to acquire a seat at this institution. These tests are mandatory to prove the English proficiency of the particular applicant.
|Name of the Test
|Minimum Score Required
Visa Process for International Students
The international applicant who is willing to take admission to the Eli Broad College of Business must complete their visa application process as soon as possible. After completion of this process, the candidate will be able to acquire the F-1 Student visa to study in the USA.
Mentioned below are the requirements to complete the visa application process to get admission to this institution:
- The applicant must achieve a sign in their I-20 form which is issued by the university.
- Also, the candidate is required to prove their nationality by producing a passport.
- Required passport-size photographs.
- Receipt to be submitted as proof of the applicant’s visa application fee.
- The applicants are also required to submit a copy of bank passbooks as proof of the financial statement.
- Also, the applicant is required to provide proof of the English proficiency tests.
Eli Broad College of Business: Undergraduate Admissions
The applicants who are interested to pursue undergraduate programs at the institute have multiple options with seven majors and nine minors programs.
The students after the completion of their undergraduate degree receive a Bachelor of Arts degree. Also, the students are required to follow the core curriculum which not only provides knowledge in different areas and subjects but also develops their knowledge in foundational business.
Where to apply: The applicants can visit the online portal provided on the official website to complete their registration process.
Application fee: 75 USD
Application Requirements: Candidates who are willing to apply to this institution must complete the below-mentioned requirements:
- The applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- Also, the applicants must acquire a minimum of 3.0 GPA scores as an average.
- Must provide all the transcripts of the required documents.
- Test scores of English Proficiency tests.
- Applicants are also suggested to provide their original study records.
- Proof of Residency.
Eli Broad College of Business: Graduate Admissions
The general eligibility requirements for students seeking to study in the USA who are willing to pursue graduate courses at this institution are like- providing with all the required transcripts, graduate essay, letter of recommendation, financial statement. The detailed application process is as compiled below.
Application portal: Graduate Application Portal
Application fee: Graduate: 100 USD (currently waived)
- Official examination results for school-leaving examinations
- English Proficiency score for International students
- Recommendation letters
- Graduate Essay
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts/ mark sheet of all secondary and post-secondary academic work. (Academic requirements vary from course to course.)
Supporting Documents: Verified financial bank statement, Proof of financial support or sponsor, International information sheet, authorized clearance for transfer students.
Below mentioned are some of the popular graduate courses that are offered by this institution. All the requirements and other necessities for these programs are mentioned below:
|M.S. in Accounting
|M.S. in Management Studies
|Professional CV/ Resume
Official transcripts verified by any authorized agency can be submitted to the institution during the registration process. Also, the candidate can produce the documents of all the mark-sheets of the secondary/post-secondary academic records.
The candidates who are interested in online certification programs at this institution can also apply. The applicants are suggested to complete the registration process before the final deadline mentioned by the college. Candidates who have applied to any of the programs in this college can also visit the official website of the Eli Broad College of Business and track their application status.