Saunders Nclex-Rn 8th Edition Pdf is a popular book that offers a unique approach to test preparation — with strategies for approaching the multiple choice questions, along with complete content review. This book will help you develop a greater understanding of nursing concepts and reinforce your knowledge base with a rationale for choosing the best answer. The book is designed to help you not only pass your exam, but also improve your retention of fundamental nursing concepts even after you graduate from nursing school.
Saunders NCLEX RN 8th Edition Pdf is really a set of five classes, and is designed to help learners pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses. This free nclex reviewer pdf guide covers areas like behavioral science; medical-surgical; pediatric; maternity and newborn care; and nursing procedures, with an emphasis on general nursing principles, plus drug calculations and medication administration.
Searching for a site where you can access Saunders 8th edition Philippines free download In PDF with success; After failed attempts then you’ve landed on the perfect website. At infolearners, you get access to the textbooks you need to get make learning easier! There is indeed a Pdf book site where you can access saunders comprehensive review for the nclex-rn examination 8th edition pdf and all you’ve got to do is visit. All your favouritesaunders q & a review for the nclex-rn examination 8th edition pdf you need, now at your fingertips on the infolearners site!
About saunders nclex rN 8th edition pdf free download
Get the best review of the saunders 8th edition Philippines exam from the leading NCLEX® experts! Written by Linda Anne Silvestri and Angela E. Silvestri, Saunders Comprehensive Review for the nclex-pn examination 8th edition pdf Examination, 8th Edition provides everything you need to prepare for success on the saunders comprehensive review for the nclex-pn examination 8th edition pdf. The saunders comprehensive review for the nclex-pn examination 8th edition pdf includes a review of all nursing content areas, more than 4,500 NCLEX exam-style questions, detailed rationales, test-taking tips and strategies, and new Nexo-Generation NCLEX (NGN)-style questions. An Evolve website simulates the exam-taking experience with a choice of practise questions along with realistic practice tests. Based on Silvestri’s proven Pyramid to Success, this complete review is a perennial favourite of students preparing for the NCLEX.
This classic book has been fully reviewed and updated with the latest test plans, contraindications, and fully tested rationales. It is is the only review book with hundreds of questions specially selected to match the format, topic content, and level of difficulty of the actual NCLEX examination. This is the only text that includes 300 new high-yield “Bonus” rationales that are not found with any other NCLEX review.
Key Features of free nclex reviewer pdf
- More than 4,500 practice questions are included in the book and on Evolve.
- Detailed rationales are provided for both correct and incorrect answer options.
- Alternate item format questions include multiple response, prioritizing, fill-in-the-blank, figure/chart, and video clips.
- Test-taking strategies provide useful hints for analyzing and uncovering correct answer options.
- Pyramid Points and Pyramid Alerts identify content that typically appears on the NCLEX-PN exam
- Pyramid to Success sections at the beginning of each unit provide an overview of content, guidance for your review, and the subject’s relative importance in the NCLEX-PN text plan.
- What Should You Do? boxes in each chapter help you develop critical thinking skills, with answers at the end of the chapter.
- UNIQUE! A 75-question pre-test on Evolveprovides feedback on your strengths and weaknesses, and the results generate an individualized study calendar.
Over 5,200 practice questions in the text and online offer ample testing practice.
75-question comprehensive exam covers all content areas in the book in the same percentages that they are covered on the actual NCLEX-RN test plan.
Inclusion of all alternate item format questions covers multiple responses, prioritizing [ordered response], fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration [hot spot], chart/exhibit, video, and audio questions to give students practise with mastering prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills.
Presents introductory chapters on preparation guidance for the NCLEX-RN, nonacademic preparation, test-taking strategies, the CAT format, and the NCLEX-RN from a new graduate’s experience.
UNIQUE! Audio review summaries on pharmacology, fluids and electrolytes, and acid-base balance are found on the Evolve companion site.
Expanded coverage of delegation, prioritization and triage/disaster management in the practice questions reflect the areas of increased emphasis on the NCLEX exam.
UNIQUE! A detailed test-taking strategy and rationale is included for each question, offering clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option
UNIQUE! Priority concepts call-outs highlight specific concepts related to nursing practice. Concepts have been updated to reflect the latest Giddens: Concepts for Nursing Practice text.
UNIQUE! More Priority Nursing Action boxes communicate new and pertinent content.
Question categories by cognitive level, client needs area, integrated process, and content area give you completely customizable exams or study sessions when using the companion Evolve site.
UNIQUE! Pyramid Alert! boxes spotlight important nursing concepts and procedures and include tips and shortcuts for remembering key information.
Mnemonics are included where appropriate throughout the text.
Table of Contents for saunders nclex pn 8th edition pdf free download
Unit 1: NCLEX-PN Exam Preparation
1. The NCLEX-PN Examination
2. Pathways to Success
3. The NCLEX-PN Examination from a Graduate’s Perspective
4. Test-Taking Strategies
Unit 2: Professional Standards in Nursing
5. Care of Special Populations
6. Ethical and Legal Issues
7. Prioritizing Client Care: Leadership, Delegating, and Emergency Response Planning
Unit 3: Nursing Sciences
8. Fluids and Electrolytes
9. Acid-Base Balance
10. Vital Signs and Laboratory Reference Intervals
11. Nutritional Components of Care
12. Intravenous Therapy and Blood Administration
Unit 4: Foundation of Care
13. Health and Physical Assessment of the Adult Client
14. Hygiene and Safety
15. Calculation of Medication and Intravenous Dosages
16. Perioperative Nursing Care
17. Positioning Clients
18. Care of a Client with a Tube
Unit 5: Growth and Development Across the Life Span
19. Theories of Growth and Development
20. Developmental Stages
21. Care of the Older Client
Unit 6: Maternity Nursing
22. Reproductive System
23. Prenatal Period and Risk Conditions
24. Labor and Delivery and Associated Complications
25. The Postpartum Period and Associated Complications
26. Care of the Newborn
27. Maternity and Newborn Medications
Unit 7: Pediatric Nursing
28. Integumentary Disorders
29. Hematological and Oncological Disorders
30. Metabolic and Endocrine Disorders
31. Gastrointestinal Disorders
32. Eye, Ear, and Throat and Respiratory Disorders
33. Cardiovascular Disorders
34. Renal and Urinary Disorders
35. Neurological and Cognitive Disorders
36. Musculoskeletal Disorders
37. Infectious and Communicable Diseases
38. Pediatric Medication Administration and Calculations
Unit 8: Integumentary Disorders of the Adult Client
39. Integumentary System
40. Integumentary Medications
Unit 9: Oncological and Hematological Disorders of the Adult Client
41. Oncological and Hematological Disorders
42. Oncological and Hematological Medications
Unit 10: Endocrine Disorders of the Adult Client
43. Endocrine System
44. Endocrine Medications
Unit 11: Gastrointestinal Disorders of the Adult Client
45. Gastrointestinal System
46. Gastrointestinal Medications
Unit 12: Respiratory Disorders of the Adult Client
47. Respiratory System
48. Respiratory Medications
Unit 13: Cardiovascular Disorders of the Adult Client
49. Cardiovascular Disorders
50. Cardiovascular Medications
Unit 14: Renal and Urinary Disorders of the Adult Client
51. Renal and Urinary System
52. Renal and Urinary Medications
Unit 15: Eye and Ear Disorders of the Adult Client
53. The Eye and the Ear
54. Eye and Ear Medications
Unit 16: Neurological Disorders of the Adult Client
55. Neurological System
56. Neurological Medications
Unit 17: Musculoskeletal Disorders of the Adult Client
57. Musculoskeletal System
58. Musculoskeletal Medications
Unit 18: Immune Disorders of the Adult Client
59. Immune Disorders
60. Immunological Medications
Unit 19: Mental Health Disorders of the Adult Client
61. Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
62. Mental Health Disorders
64. Crisis Theory and Intervention
65. Psychiatric Medications
about the saunders comprehensive review for the nclex-pn examination 8th edition pdf author
Linda Anne Silvestri has provided decades of nursing education and leadership that has directly impacted the growing and needed nursing workforce. Her research focused on a holistic investigation of predictors leading to success on the licensure examination. Her findings, published in the Journal of Nursing Education and Practice, led to significant contributions, filling a critical need in NCLEX® preparation. Linda’s vision was to provide a holistic educational approach to ensure overall well-being in test anxiety and self-efficacy and success on the NCLEX®. As a leader in providing global NCLEX® preparation resources published by Elsevier, she strives for excellence in publication-quality, based on the discovery of new knowledge in nursing, standards of care, and research-based studies. Her published resources ensure nursing graduates’ ability to make sound clinical judgments as they serve the public and the nursing profession. Linda is also a Next Generation NCLEX® Subject Matter Expert and Consultant for Elsevier.
Angela Silvestri is a well-known nurse educator, researcher, and author. She has been teaching and working in university administrative roles for the past 10 years at all levels of nursing education. She has experience teaching across the program and in the classroom and clinical settings in the areas of Nutrition and Human Development Across the Lifespan, Foundations of Care in Nursing, Gerontological Nursing, Complex Care in Nursing, and Leadership and Transition to Practice in pre-nursing and undergraduate nursing programs. She is currently serving as the Program Director for the undergraduate BSN program at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She is a sought-out speaker at national conferences on the topic of nursing school success. Her passion for college student success comes through in her work at the School of Nursing teaching Leadership and licensure exam preparation and in publishing research and best-selling licensure exam review resources on national and international levels.