Last Updated on August 28, 2023
Looking for the best business diploma courses in Uganda? Makerere University Business School (MUBS) offers a number of top-quality diploma programs in various fields including accounting, management and business studies. With 40 years of experience and a recognizable brand, MUBS is the leader in business education in East Africa. The university is highly regarded and has produced some very influential individuals in the region.
- DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
- DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- DIPLOMA IN SALES & MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN CUSTOMS & CLEARING MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT FINANCE MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN PROJECT PLANNING AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- DIPLOMA IN OFFICE MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN RECREATION AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN HOTEL AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS COMPUTING
- DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
requirements for diploma courses at makerere university
MAKERERE UNIVERSITY, MAK DIPLOMA ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda welcomes Diploma Applicants who satisfy the following minimum entry requirements:
- Each applicant should possess AT LEAST a Credit or Second Class or equivalent Diploma in a relevant field from a recognised Institution plus a Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 Passes (or its equivalent) and a Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least One Principal Pass and Two Subsidiary Passes obtained at the same sitting (or its equivalent) .
(i) Ordinary Diploma Programme
The minimum entry requirements for admission to an ordinary diploma programme are:
a) Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes
b) Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least 1 Principal pass and 2 Subsidiary passes obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent.
ii) Admission of CISCO Holders to Makerere University Programmes
The requirements for admitting applicants who possess CISCO Qualification to programmes at Makerere University are:–>–>
a) A candidate who has completed the full series of training (known as CCNA 1- 4 stages) under the aegis of the CISCO programmes, can be considered as having obtained the equivalent of an Ordinary Diploma with effect from 2010/2011 Intake.
b) Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes
c) Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least 1 Principal Pass and 2 Subsidiary Passes obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent.