Last Updated on July 29, 2023
Right here on Collegelearners, you are privy to a litany of relevant information on Diploma Courses After 10th In Medical Field In Kerala , Diploma Courses After 10th In Medical Field In Kerala fees, and so much more. Take out time to visit our catalog for more information on similar topics.
Paramedical Courses After 10th are available at certificate and diploma level. Diploma in Ayurvedic Nursing, Diploma in Rural Health Care, Diploma in Medical Record Technology are top paramedical courses after 10th; rest of the diploma courses require merit of class 12 or graduation.
CMC Vellore, Aligarh Muslim University, St. Xavier’s College, DPMI, etc are top Paramedical Colleges that offer certificate and diploma paramedical courses. Paramedical course fees range between INR 5,000 – 20,00,000. Check: Paramedical Courses Admission 2022
Post graduation, aspirants can get high-paying Paramedical Jobs in Government Hospitals, Laboratories, NGOs, Health Care, etc. Health Information Technician, Medical Receptionist, Medical Office Manager, Medical Coder, Emergency Nurses are top job profiles for a paramedical diploma or certificate holder for which he can get INR 2,00,000 – 5,00,000 per annum as base Paramedical Salary. Also Check: Paramedical Courses After 12th
The paramedical course is one of the most popular medical courses that do not require NEET. With the right choice of paramedical courses after class 10th and 12th, paramedics all over the world have been earning huge salaries and stipends. With the most recent advancements in the medical field, the breadth of paramedical courses is expanding on a daily basis.
There is a wide range of employment opportunities in the health care business, even for students pursuing medical degrees without a NEET, and this is likely to rise at an exponential rate. Candidates must have a thorough understanding of the different paramedical courses after the tenth grade in order to advance their careers and future chances. In the current environment, the health industry necessitates a huge workforce that includes both physical labor and e-diagnosticians. Students who pursue paramedical degrees are prepared to work as allied healthcare personnel.APPLY NOWCHECK ELIGIBILITYGET UPDATES
Paramedical Courses After 10th
- Paramedical Courses at Certificate and Diploma levels can be pursued after completing 10th. However, to pursue Undergraduate Courses and higher levels of studies one must complete at least 12th.
- The paramedical course is one of the most popular medical courses that do not require NEET. With the right choice of paramedical courses after class 10th and 12th, paramedics all over the world have been earning huge salaries and stipends. With the most recent advancements in the medical field, the breadth of paramedical courses is expanding on a daily basis.
- There is a wide range of employment opportunities in the health care business, even for students pursuing medical degrees without a NEET, and this is likely to rise at an exponential rate. Candidates must have a thorough understanding of the different paramedical courses after the tenth grade in order to advance their careers and future chances.
In the current environment, the health industry necessitates a huge workforce that includes both physical labor and e-diagnosticians. Students who pursue paramedical degrees are prepared to work as allied healthcare personnel. The details of the courses are given below :
|Course Duration||Certificate: 3 Months – 1 Year|
Diploma: 1 – 3 Years
|Course Fees||Certificate: INR 5,000 – INR 3,00,000|
Diploma: INR 10,000 – INR 3,00,000
|Course Name||Certificate: Certificate in Physiotherapy, Medical Lab Technician, Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology|
Diploma: Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Diploma in Child Health, Diploma in OT Technician
|Colleges||Certificate: Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, DPMI, Apollo Physiotherapy College|
Diploma: Christian Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, St. Xavier’s College
|Job Profiles||Health Information Technician, Billing and Coding Technician, Medical Receptionist, Medical Office Manager, Medical Coder, Community Health Nurse, etc|
|Employment Areas||Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, etc|
|Average Salary||INR 2,00,000 – INR 5,00,000|
|Paramedical Courses After 12th Science||Paramedical Courses After 12th Arts|
How to Apply for Paramedical Courses?
To apply for Paramedical Courses one must complete at least 10th class. Different types of courses such as Certificate and Diploma in Paramedical accept marks scored in 10th exam. A guide to admission to Paramedical programs in India, Paramedical Entrance Exams 2022, and Institutes offering Paramedical courses such as BPT, BSc Medical Technology (Laboratory), BSc Medical Technology (Radio diagnostic & Imaging), MLT, MPT, and many more can be found here.
Also, check out the most recent paramedical admission 2022 notification, dates, eligibility, application process, and so on. The sections below give the details of the admission process and eligibility criteria for admission to various courses.
Paramedical Courses Eligibility
- NEET 2022 eligibility criteria specify the required percentile, nationality, age limit, and so on in order for a candidate to be eligible to take the exam. Any new information on NEET 2022 eligibility criteria will be posted here as soon as it becomes available.
- It should be mentioned that no aspirant will be permitted to fill out the NEET 2022 application form unless they meet the stipulated lawful criteria. The Graduate Medical Education Act of 1997, as updated in 2018, serves as the foundation for NEET exam eligibility.
- There were formerly many limits on the NEET age limit, subjects, and school type, however, all of those restrictions have now been lifted as part of the new NEET eligibility criteria 2022.
- One must complete class 10 to pursue a diploma in paramedical courses.
- Students who have completed class 12 with majors in biology and chemistry are eligible to apply to most paramedical colleges.
Also Check: Paramedical Course Syllabus
Paramedical Courses After 10th Admission 2022
To apply for Paramedical Courses, one must follow the following steps:
- First of all, search for the Courses available after the 10th and visit the official websites or Institutions providing the Courses.
- Admission to these courses is done on merit or directly on a first come first serve basis.
- Check the list of Courses and eligibility criteria, course details, and fee details.
- Submit the required documents along with the details.
- Pay the admission fee to get admission to the Institutions.
Check: Paramedical Admission Dates 2022
List of Paramedical Courses After 10th
- Certificate and Diploma courses in Paramedical can be pursued after completing 10th. The sections below will give the list of various Courses available at the Certificate and Diploma level in the sections below. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will make the NEET 2022 application form available on the website neet.nta.nic.in.
- The date for the NEET 2022 application form has not yet been notified. Eligible applicants can apply for the medical entrance exam on or before the NEET registration deadline.
- According to the most recent information, the NEET application form 2022 must be completed in two stages. The NTA divided the NEET 2022 application form into two phases to ensure that candidates’ data was submitted as soon as possible.
- Candidates can only change their gender, nationality, email, category, and sub-category in the NEET 2022 phase 1 application form. However, if necessary, all details can be updated in the NEET phase 2 registration form.
- The NEET 2022 phase 1 application form was completed in five phases, which included registering at neet.nta.nic.in, filling out application forms, uploading photos, paying the NEET form fee, and printing the confirmation page.
|Certificate Paramedical Courses List||Diploma Paramedical Courses List|
Certificate Courses in Paramedical Science
The table below gives the list of Paramedical Courses at the Certificate level.
|Course Name||Duration||Course Fees|
|Certificate in Physiotherapy||2 years||INR 9,000 – 1,00,000|
|Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology||3 – 6 months||INR 5,000 – 1,00,000|
|Certificate in Technician/ Lab Assistant||6 months – 2 years||INR 1,000 – 30,000|
|Certificate in ECG and CT Scan Technician||1 year||INR 10,000 – 50,000|
|Certificate in Dialysis Technician||1 year||INR 5,000 – 50,000|
|Certificate in Home Based Health Care||6 months – 2 years||INR 2,400 – 50,000|
|Certificate in Dental Assistant||6 months – 1 year||—|
|Certificate in Nursing Care Assistant||6 months||INR 10,000 – 50,000|
|Certificate in HIV and Family Education||6 months – 2 years||INR 1,000 – 5,000|
Diploma in Paramedical Courses
Tabulated below is the list of Diploma in Paramedical Courses after 10th.
|Course Name||Duration||Course Fees|
|Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics||2 years||INR 20,000 – 5,00,000|
|Diploma in Child Health||1 – 2 years||INR 6,000 – 128,000|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics||2 years||INR 6,000 – 27,00,000|
|Diploma in Optometry||3 years||INR 10,000 – 2,00,000|
|Diploma in OT Technician||2 years||INR 15,000 – 3,30,000|
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology, Leprosy||2 – 3 years||INR 15,000 – 10,00,000|
|Diploma in Clinical Research||10 – 12 months||INR 10,000 – 2,00,000|
|Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant||2 years||INR 1,500 – 1,50,000|
|Diploma in Rural Health Care||1 year||INR 10,000 -1,50,000|
|Diploma in Medical Record Technology||2 years||INR 10,000 – 2,00,000|
Top Paramedical Colleges in India
There are numerous reputed colleges which offer Paramedical Courses. The table below will give the list of Paramedical Colleges in India which offer Certificate and Diploma Courses.
|Name of the College||Average Fees|
|Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute||INR 20,000|
|CMJ University||INR 10,000|
|Singhania University||INR 30,000|
|KLE University||INR 25,500|
|Thiruvalluvar University||INR 10,000|
|Christian Medical College||INR 1,49,700|
|King George’s Medical University||INR 73,000|
|St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai||INR 1,22,000|
|Top Government Paramedical Colleges||Top Private Paramedical Colleges|
Paramedical Courses After 10th in Karnataka
Given below are Paramedical Courses After 10th in Karnataka.
|Course Name||College Name||Course Fees|
|Certificate in MLT||Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute||INR 20,000|
|Diploma in Obstetrics|
|Diploma in Paediatrics|
|CMLT||KVG Medical College and Hospital||—|
|Certificate in Physiotherapy||KLE University||INR 25,500|
|Diploma in Obstetrics||St John’s Medical College||INR 5,00,000|
|Diploma in Paediatrics|
|Diploma in Obstetrics||Adichunchanagiri University||INR 3,94,500|
Check: Paramedical Colleges in Karnataka
Paramedical Courses After 10th in Kerala
The table below is a list of Paramedical Courses after 10th in Kerala.
|Course Name||College Name||Course Fees|
|CMLT||Bharath College of Paramedical Science||—|
|Diploma in Obstetrics||Government Medical College||INR 4,790|
|Diploma in Paediatrics|
|Diploma in Obstetrics||TD Medical College||INR 60,000|
|Diploma in Paediatrics||Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre||INR 10,50,000|
|Diploma in Dermatology||Kerala University of Health Sciences||INR 25,000|
Check: Paramedical Colleges in Kerala
Scope of Paramedical Courses After 10th
There are various career options after completing Paramedical Courses after 10th. Here are the scopes for Paramedical Courses after the 10th.
- After completing Certificate and Diploma Courses one can opt for higher studies in the field by pursuing Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral courses afterward.
- One can apply for jobs in the field of Paramedical Science such as Health Information Technician, Billing and Coding Technician, Medical Receptionist, Nurse, etc.
- A Certificate or Diploma holder can earn an average of up to INR 25,000 per month.
- The average salary in this field can be anywhere between INR 2,00,000 – 5,00,000 per annum.
Also Check: Nursing Courses Scope
The top paramedical job profiles and average salaries after pursuing Paramedical Courses After 10th.
|Job Profiles||Average Annual Salary|
|Health Information Technician||INR 3,00,000|
|Billing and Coding Technician||INR 3,05,000|
|Medical Receptionist||INR 2,43,000|
|Medical Office Manager||INR 4,94,000|
|Medical Coder||INR 2,55,000|
|Emergency Nurses||INR 2,43,000|
|Infection Control Nurse||INR 3,98,000|
|Community Health Nurse||INR 3,32,500|
Check: Highest Paying Paramedical Courses
Paramedical Courses: Top Recruiters
Here are the employment areas that one can opt for after Paramedical Courses.
|Government Hospitals||Private Hospitals|
|Community Health Centres (CHCs)||Nursing Homes|
|Medical Colleges||Private Clinics|
|Doctor’s Offices||Healthcare Systems Clinics|
|Assistant Technician||Dialysis Technician|