Do you need to know about Online Masters in Internet of Things? Starting from nternet of things degree online, masters in iot online, best universities for masters in iot, the internet of things online and stanford university iot course, you can get all the information you need on infolearners. Don’t worry! We are here to help you in picking the best school through our list in which we have gathered the valid information about Online Masters in Internet of Things.
The IoT is leading a digital revolution for industries. Learn to design IoT solutions and guide cutting-edge IoT projects in your field.
The explosion of embedded and connected smart devices, systems and technologies in our lives has created an opportunity to connect every ‘thing’ to the internet. The resultant data collection and connectivity has created efficiencies and solutions previously dreamt up only in science fiction stories.
This is disrupting and transforming every industry around the world.
This MicroMasters program will put you at the front of a digital revolution, where you can design problem-solving systems or guide cutting-edge IoT projects in your industry and area of expertise. Professionals from any field who want to leverage their existing business and/or technical knowledge across IoT-related functions in their workplace will learn exactly what IoT is, how it works, and how to harness its power to improve and streamline your business.
The program will show you the scope of the IoT, and reveal underlying principles and architecture of its networks, devices, programming, data, and security. You will learn how an idea can become a viable, workable IoT product and be able to generate your own IoT ideas and design and/or support their development.
Verified learners will be able to participate in regular live discussions with course lecturers, and remotely access real laboratory equipment for practical sessions. In addition, verified learners will be given access to Cisco Network Academy resources.
Curtin is ranked in the top 200 in the world for Electrical and Electronic Engineering, has a 5-star QS rating, and is ranked ERA 5 (the highest possible rating for Excellence in Research in Australia).
- IoT will affect most industries and business sectors – around 30% of tasks and up to 60% of occupations could be automated, and almost every occupation has the potential for partial automation (Source: McKinsey Global Institute).
- IoT is leading to the creation of new jobs, where people who understand and can leverage the IoT to create solutions will be greatly in demand.
- To remain competitive and successful in the digital economy, professionals should have an understanding of what the IoT is and how it can be used to create business solutions.
- This MicroMasters will also help learners to develop their analytical, creative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills, which are highly valued by employers across all fields.
What You’ll Learn:
- Generate IoT concepts and design IoT solutions within your area of expertise.
- Map out the process for an IoT solution, and identify the sensors and other devices required.
- Evaluate different infrastructure components and network systems, and design the basic network for your IoT ideas.
- Apply software solutions for different systems and Big Data to your concept designs, and appreciate how data is managed in the network.
- Identify and analyse IoT security and privacy risks, and concept design secure hardware and software.
- Produce a viable IoT concept design that solves a problem, is ready to prototype and test, and has an identified route to market.
MicroMasters Program Details
To be awarded the MicroMasters credential, learners must complete and successfully earn a Verified Certificate in all 6 IOT courses, including the IoT Capstone Project (priced at USD$599).
Master’s Degree Context
The MicroMasters credential will provide 100 credits (25%) of the 400 credit Master of Engineering Science (Electrical Engineering) at Curtin University.
Please note: Learners who wish to apply for MicroMasters credit for the Master of Engineering Science must also have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Introduction to the Internet of Things (IoT)
Gain an understanding of what the IoT is and the requirements to design your own IoT solutions. Start developing IoT ideas in your industry.
View the Introduction to the Internet of Things (IoT) courseabout Introduction to the Internet of Things (IoT) Starts on February 27, 2018
IoT Sensors and Devices
Explore various IoT devices and sensor types, how they work, and how we connect them. Map out the process for developing your own IoT ideas.
View the IoT Sensors and Devices courseabout IoT Sensors and Devices Starts on May 1, 2018
IoT Networks and Protocols
Learn about IoT networks and the protocols and standards associated with the Internet and how these apply to the IoT.
View the IoT Networks and Protocols courseabout IoT Networks and Protocols Starts on July 3, 2018
IoT Programming and Big Data
Learn how to apply software solutions for different systems and Big Data needs to your IoT designs.
View the IoT Programming and Big Data courseabout IoT Programming and Big Data Starts on September 4, 2018
Cybersecurity and Privacy in the IoT
Learn about the security and privacy implications of the IoT and how to design a secure system.
View the Cybersecurity and Privacy in the IoT courseabout Cybersecurity and Privacy in the IoT Starts on November 6, 2018
IoT Capstone Project
Engage fully in the process of designing an IoT solution, from initial analysis of the creative idea to planning out the product, research and design, and identifying a route to market.
View the IoT Capstone Project courseabout IoT Capstone Project Starts on January 29, 2019 Pursue the Program ($1294 $1164.60 USD ) https://www.edx.org/micromasters/curtinx-internet-of-things-iot