Do you want to take the first step in having a successful career? Do you want people to actually take your ideas seriously?I will be giving a free online course at Infolearners.com . In this online course, you will learn about various construction management posts and responsibilities. This free course is designed for new graduates. If you’re not sure if you’d like to go into construction management as a career but are considering it, this free online course is perfect for you.
This construction project management courses online covers every essential construction site management skill you will need to make a success of your construction project. Learn documentation and legal requirements, health and safety and many more core business aspects related to construction activities.
Successful construction managers have specialized and refined skill sets, including knowledge of construction principles, business management practices, and administrative processes. A bachelor’s degree in construction management or a related field is the standard educational requirement for this position, but you may also need about five years of relevant experience.
Top accredited online construction courses
For those interested in laying the most robust possible foundation for their future career in construction management, we have compiled a list of the top online construction courses to start your rewarding career in the construction industry.
You can also find a few free construction management courses to study online in the online construction management courses below. Here you can check the online management courses to learn construction management.
Find the best construction management courses to study online from India and almost every part of the world. The following are the top and the best construction management courses online and construction courses distance learning to study construction management.
1. Construction Engineering and Management MasterTrack™ Certificate
Become a skilled construction manager in just 6-7 months. Through this, construction management certificate programs earn a powerful career credential and complete a segment of a full engineering Master’s degree.
This is the best online construction management degree course, which could be learned online from the world’s best university. Online courses for a certificate in construction management.
The Construction Management MasterTrack Certificate will prepare you to thrive in today’s global construction industry, which requires more highly skilled professionals. This is one of the best construction management distance learning courses which could be learned online.
What You Will Learn?
- How construction projects are created, organized, and financed
- The appropriate techniques to properly account for ongoing construction projects
- Best practices for keeping construction projects organized and on schedule
- How to use the proper equipment for efficiency and safety
- Leading sustainability practices in the construction industry today
Skills You Will Gain
- Construction Accounting
- Project Scheduling Techniques
- Worksite Safety
- Lifecycle Analysis
- Optimized Utilization of Construction Equipment
With MasterTrack™ Certificates, portions of Master’s programs have been split into online modules so that you can earn a high-quality university-issued career credential at a breakthrough price in a flexible, interactive format. One of the best construction courses online.
Benefit from a deeply engaging learning experience with real-world projects and live expert instruction. If you are accepted to the full Master’s program, your MasterTrack coursework counts towards your degree.
2. MSc Construction Management with BIM
Enter the world of construction management and explore a range of topics to equip you with the skills to work in construction management with this online degree course. These are the best online management courses in construction management.
Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Builders, this degree is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills to enter the world of construction management with confidence in technology, legislation, costing, and building performance. Develop the necessary skills to tackle the issues faced by the industry today.
Course Offered By Coventry University, England
Coventry University is a public research university in Coventry, England. The origins of Coventry University can be traced back to the founding of the Coventry School of Design in 1843.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Knowledge and application of building technology, design, and performance principles. This will include regulatory, procurement, legal, financial, social, technological aspects, including Building Information Modelling during the inception, planning, design, construction, use, and redundancy phases of the building process.
- Accept professional and ethical responsibility. Critical evaluation of knowledge and application of ethics and professionalism within the construction management role. Governance and corporate social responsibility regarding procurement, finance and contractual processes, and working practices.
- Appraise, evaluate, and advise current construction issues, including regulatory, legal, policy, sustainability, innovation, and internationalization.
- With sound judgment, analyze, solve, and advise on construction management problems of an advanced technical, Quality assurance, and managerial nature.
- The ability to identify risks and integrate and ensure a safe working environment and risk management regarding legislation, health and safety, control, and personal responsibility.
- Critical analysis of the multi-disciplinary nature of the construction process, including collaboration and Building Information Modelling. The roles and responsibilities of the construction professionals and stakeholders, and a respect for the fellow team members in terms of diversity and cultural values.
- Select and use a range of appropriate IT platforms for the efficient and proper completion of construction-related tasks. Analyze, interpret and present information using relevant information technology processes.
- Carry out independent, in-depth research investigations of a specialized topic, applying appropriate ethical research methodologies. Produce professional reports by published conventions and/or client expectations.
What Are the Course Contents?
- Building Information Modelling Foundation
- Financial and Asset Management
- Research Project
- Building Information Modelling and Sustainability Practice
- Contemporary Issues and Research in Project Management
- Contract Management Practice and Law
- Integrated Project – Construction
- Organizational Theory and Behaviour
- Project and System Management
3. Construction Ethics and Compliance
Find out how to stay ethical, compliant, and professional in the construction industry with this free online course from the CIOB.
Some of the largest construction firms in the world have faced the prospect of multi-million fines for significant breaches of ethics and compliance recently – from bribery and conspiracy to modern slavery.
Ethics is a set of moral principles that govern a person’s behavior or conduct of an activity. What does that mean for an individual or an organization working in construction? Join Now!
Course Offered By CIOB Academy
CIOB Academy is the home of training and CPD for construction professionals and gives you the resources to ensure excellence in project delivery.
What topics will you cover?
- Understanding ethics and its definition
- How values and behavior drive ethical decision making
- Values in a global context
- Being professional and ethical
- Law and compliance
- Ethics in organizations
- Ethics in the context of construction projects
- Methods for moral decisions and dilemmas
- Ethical leadership
- Conflicts of interest and managing risk
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
- Define ethics
- Ethical challenges in the construction industry
- Methods for decision making when faced with an ethical dilemma
- Understanding and awareness of personal values
- Company ethics policy, its essential parts, and company values
- Legal and compliance requirements in construction
- Professionalism in construction
- Ethical barriers and how to overcome them
- Recognizing ethical leadership and cultures
Who is the course for?
Whether you are site-based, in a management, supervisory, procurement, technical role, or a teacher or trainer, this course will help you stay compliant, ethical, and professional.
4. Project and Infrastructure Financing
The course focuses on how private investors approach infrastructure projects from equity, debt, and hybrid instruments. It concentrates on the practical aspects of project financing and the most frequently used techniques for infrastructure investments.
Course Offered By Edureka
Edureka is an online training provider with the most effective learning system globally. We help professionals learn trending technologies for career growth.
Online Self Learning Courses are designed for self-directed training, allowing participants to begin at their convenience with structured training and review exercises to reinforce learning. You’ll learn through videos, PPTs and complete assignments, projects, and other activities designed to enhance learning outcomes, all at the most convenient times to you.
- Introduction to Project and Infrastructure Finance
- The Syndication Process
- Risk Analysis and Risk Allocation
- Capital Budgeting
- Financial Sustainability of an Infrastructure Project
- Technical Aspects of Loan Agreements
5. Schedule & Cost Control
This course will help prepare you for the PMI Project Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) & reg; certification exams.
Students will learn the skills they need to effectively establish and manage a realistic schedule and a detailed budget in this advanced-level course. Students will learn to develop an integrated budget and plan through hands-on exercises while monitoring project performance during execution.
Students will learn the management tools that help ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget and the importance of creating baselines for the project schedules and budgets. Students will learn to use earned value analysis and other reporting techniques to communicate their project’s progress to stakeholders. Hands-on exercises will demonstrate the mechanisms and importance of formal change control procedures.
The average salary for the Project Manager is $71,311 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use the work breakdown structure to develop a network diagram
- Calculate the schedule and cost estimates using PERT and CPM
- Plan for schedule, scope, and cost variations
- Predict future project performance based on historical data
- Predict, assign and tabulate resource requirements
- Monitor changes and close out projects on time
This course is intended for:
- Associate project managers
- Project managers
- IT project managers
- Project coordinators
- Project analysts