Among those who have looked for MA in International Political Economy for their career in Europe and other countries of the world? Want to learn more about MA in International Political Economy? Find out about stuff like masters in political economy distance learning, international political economy graduate programs online, masters in political economy, and international political economy masters ranking .
With academics and subjects ranging from International Politics and Economics to International Relations and Military Studies, MA in International Political Economy & Diplomacy has everything for the serious students aiming for a career in international relations and policy-making.
There’s no doubt that an MBA is to your career what spinach is to Popeye. It will make you strong and healthy. However, with so many options available, a lot of people are stumped on what MBA program they should pursue.
Start your international political economy MA in International Political Economy programs with one of the top universities for MA in international political economy in Europe. If you are looking for a reputable master of science in international political economy from one of the most recognized international political economy university you can apply to? Then look no further than the masters in international political economy from one of the best universities for MSc in international political economy in Germany. The master of science in international political economy is one of the best international political economy masters degreeyou can study on free tuition in one of the best international political economy schools in Europe. The MA in international political economy will educate both university graduates and practitioners to stay abreast of the research occurring in the field of international political economy.
The International Political Economy masters degree aims to help students develop a critical understanding of the numerous theoretical approaches and practical issues as well as the wide spectrum of institutions, actors and processes in Global Political Economy. The international political economy MA degree should also enable the students to apply this knowledge in practice.
The International Political Economy masters program prepares graduates for careers in areas directly affected by globalisation (e.g., international companies, organisations and NGOs), enables them to interpret social processes (e.g., in teaching or journalism) or to analyse transnational economic activities (e.g., in research, policy advice, financial analysis).
Many of our graduates are enrolled in a PhD program.
Admission Prerequisite For The MA in International Political Economy
Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, political science, economics, law or a related field
- At least six semesters of full-time study
- Minimum cumulative grade of “good” or “upper second-class honours”, or an equivalent to 2.5 on the German grading scale
- The BA degree profiles must indicate the following:
- good knowledge of political science or economics
- basic knowledge of sociology, political science, and economics
- Knowledge of the English language equivalent to level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- At least one year of volunteer and/or work experience in the social sciences (e.g., politics, university policy, policy-oriented civil society organisations)
- A motivation letter (maximum three pages long) covering the following aspects:
- Relation between previous qualifications and prospective professional aims to the MA GPE
- Description of your social-political commitment
- Name one specific problem of the global political economy
Admission requirements should be evidenced by transcripts from the applicant’s first degree and the motivation letter (socio-political experience).
There are no tuition fees for this degree program.
About The International Political Economy Masters Degree
The globalisation of economic, cultural, and political activities has been one of the central and controversial “mega” trends in societal development over the last decade. This vanishing of borders, which will likely continue for decades to come, presents a formidable challenge to traditional statist, national thinking. A critical understanding of the forms, causes, effects, and avenues for governance of globalisation is needed. The requisite knowledge of the dynamics of the world economy, international institutions and transnational actors is offered by the “Global Political Economy masters degree”.
The MA international political sciences core courses are:
- Introduction to Globalisation (MCC I)
- International Economics (MCC II)
- Governance of the World Market: Institutions, Instruments and Experiences (MCC III)
- Theories of International Political Economy (MCC IV)
- GPE Issues: Theories and Evidence (MCC V)
- Advanced Writing Skills and Research Methods
Special optional courses are offered in the following fields:
- Advanced theory of International Political Economy (MSOC 1)
- Advanced International Economics (MSOC 2)
- The Impact of Globalisation on National and Local Governments (MSOC 3)
- European Integration (MSOC 4)
- Global Environmental Politics (MSOC 5)
- Migration and Global Labour Markets (MSOC 6)
- The Politics of Development and North-South Relations (MSOC 7)
- Gender and Globalisation (MSOC 8)
- Issues of Global Governance (MSOC 9)
- Cultural Aspects of Globalisation (MSOC 10)