Being licensed and capable of working in a specific field is important for many reasons. It can have significant financial benefits and give you the pride of being competent at what you do. This is why many people are choosing to pursue licenses to work in certain fields, including Florida state licenses. Having a Florida license can be very beneficial if you work or plan to work in this area
. The certified cyber security experts with multiple industry awards believe that cyber security awareness training, cissp certification, mcsa certification, nsx certification and other security related certifications can be attained by students through attainable online courses that help in growing their professional active cyber security education from the last two decades.
SALES ASSOCIATE INITIAL APPLICATION (RE 1)
A sales associate is a person who, for another, and for compensation or in anticipation of compensation, appraises, auctions, sells, exchanges, buys, rents or offers, attempts or agrees to appraise, auction, or negotiate any sale, exchange, purchase, or rental of business enterprises or any real property or any interest in or concerning the same or who advertises the same, but who performs such act under the direction, control, or management of a broker or owner/developer.
|Application Requirements: AGE: Must be at least 18 years of age.SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER: You must have a United States Social Security number to apply. You may visit the Social Security Administration website for information on how to obtain one.EDUCATION: Must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.REQUIREMENTS: Florida has mutual agreements with 10 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Mississippi, Nebraska, Rhode Island and West Virginia. Please visit our Division web page to learn more and select the green accordion folder under ””””””””Apply for a License”””””””” then open up ””””””””Mutual Recognition Agreements””””””””.EXAMINATIONS: The examination is given by Pearson Vue. To Learn more visit their website to find a location near you to set up your exam once the application has been approved by the DBPR. The Candidate Information Booklet is a useful source to help guide you through the examination process.FEE: Pay the required fee as provided in the application. Military veterans, their spouses and Florida National Guard members may be eligible for a fee waiver, fee reimbursement, and/or fee discount. Please visit our DBPR Military Services page for more information.
FINGERPRINTS: Must have a background check as part of the licensing process. To learn more about fingerprinting, please visit our fingerprint FAQs.
APPLICATION: Complete the application by clicking on the “Online Services” link or the “Printable Application” link at the bottom of the page.
CERTIFICATION OF LICENSE HISTORY: A current certification of license history from the state you are claiming mutual agreement is required. A Certification of License History from every state is also needed if you are applying under the Kentucky or West Virginia mutual agreement. The history must contain your initial license exam type, current license status, disciplinary information, and how many active months within the preceding five years.MORE INFORMATION:Learn more about this profession’s requirements (use the back button or arrow to return to this page).
NOTICE FOR APPLICANTS SUBMITTING FINGERPRINTS WHERE CRIMINAL RECORD RESULTS WILL BE USED FOR LICENSING PURPOSES
|If you have questions or need assistance in completing this application, please call the Customer Contact Center at 850.487.1395 or use our convenient contact form
Florida Real Estate Mutual Recognition Exam Prep Course:
The state of Florida has mutual recognition agreements with Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Mississippi, Nebraska, and Rhode Island. This means that if you hold a real estate sales associate or broker license in any of those states, you can obtain an equivalent Florida real estate license upon submitting a state application and passing a 40 question law exam specific to Florida.
This online prep course is designed to fully prepare you to pass the required law portion of the Florida real estate exam and obtain your Florida real estate license through mutual recognition.
Tuition: $99.00 Register Now
This online review course was specifically designed to help you prepare for the 40-question Florida Mutual Recognition Law Exam. This course consists of three parts.
- Online self-study of law chapters 1-7 with the following features:
- Video overviews of each chapter. Use the chapter videos to get an overview of the important topics in each chapter to help you guide your study.
- Self-assessment. Small progress check quizzes are included in each chapter to help you assess your knowledge of the topics. Your top scores for each progress check quiz are listed on the main menu dashboard.
- Main menu dashboard. Each chapter has a main menu dashboard to see the topics covered and your progress in each section. Click the section topic numbers to see what’s covered in each section. You can return to the main menu at any time to begin a new topic or review a topic you want to study further. If you leave the chapter, your progress in the chapter will be automatically saved for when you return.
- Easy access to the law text. Look for the purple law buttons and resource links to let you view the actual F.S. and F.A.C. text for many review topics.
- You are in control. This interactive online material has open navigation. You can view and study as much or as little as you want, skipping over topics you know well and focusing on topics and laws that you might need to study more.
- Printable chapter .pdf files. The Resource Links for each chapter contain a .pdf file of the chapter text. You can print this file to highlight or use for additional study reference.
- Online Review Quizzes for each chapter
- Test yourself! Each chapter is followed by a comprehensive multiple choice quiz covering many important topics in the chapter. Take the quiz and submit it for immediate scoring to identify any areas where you might need further study. You can retake quizzes as often as you want.
- Rationale and reference included. Upon scoring your quiz, an explanation and chapter reference is provided for each incorrectly answered question to help you understand the correct answer choice and locate the material for further study.
- Save your quiz and return later. You can save your quiz answers and return later to finish and submit for scoring.
- Randomized law review questions
- Additional randomized practice questions. To further test your readiness for the state law exam, you can create additional law-topic quizzes with randomly selected questions from a law topic question pool containing over 250 additional questions.