Refreshing your driving skills could reduce your auto insurance costs.*Take the AARP Smart DriverTM online course to see how much you could save.
AARP’s Safe Driving Online Course goes way beyond the basics. It gives you the skills to develop a plan for protecting you and others on the road. By completing this easy-to-use, online course, you will know how to adjust your driving to compensate for age-related changes in vision, hearing and reaction time. You can also learn how to assess your own and others’ driving abilities, plan for emergencies and understand issues like medications and driving, among other important tips
Because of the coronavirus pandemic, all AARP Smart Driver classroom courses have been cancelled until at least September 1, 2021.
As an alternative, you can take the AARP Smart Driver course online. You can complete the four-hour course safely from home and at your own pace.
You can also take the Smart Driver course to maintain your automobile insurance discount. For those who have never taken the course, when you take the AARP Smart Driver™ online course, you could be eligible for a multi-year discount on your auto insurance. Consult our insurance agent for details.
Refresh your driving skills and you could save on auto insurance
When you take the AARP Smart Driver™ online course, you could be eligible for a multi-year discount on your auto insurance.* Plus safer driving can save you more than just money. The course teaches proven driving techniques to help keep you and your loved ones safe on the road.Additionally, you’ll learn:
- Important facts about the effects of medication on driving.
- How to reduce driver distractions.
- How to maintain the proper following distance behind another car.
- Proper use of safety belts, air bags, anti-lock brakes and new technology found in cars today.
- Techniques for handling left turns, right-of-way, and roundabouts.
- Age-related physical changes and how to adjust your driving to compensate.
Why Take the AARP Smart Driver Course?
The AARP Smart Driver course is the nation’s first refresher course specifically designed for drivers age 50 and older. In many states, drivers may benefit from a discount on their auto insurance premium upon completing the course. And you will learn something new along the way. In fact, an evaluation of the course found that 97% of participants changed at least one driving habit as a result of what they learned.Our Smart Driver online course will help you:
- Receive a multi-year discount on your auto insurance.*
- Refresh your driving skills and your knowledge of the rules — and hazards — of the road.
- Reduce your chances of receiving a traffic violation or getting into an accident.
- Learn at your own pace — you’ll have 60 days to complete the course!
Here at Infolearners.com , we’ve got the best AARP Safe Driving Online Courses. Our courses will give you practical and comprehensive learning tools to help you pass your driving test. We have some of the best AARP Safe Driver Online Courses that are meant to help you not only pass, but also to improve your knowledge on the subject.