Last Updated on February 3, 2022
In need of a perfect answer to all the questions you’ve been looking for and have not been able to find? If the question is a website where you can obtain information on computer programming and analysis george brown, then the answer clearly is the Collegelearners website. Do you seem to find yourself searching for george brown college computer programming and analysis without a meaningful result to show for it? Do you constantly wonder whether there is the tiniest possible chance of a site that offer george brown college computer programmer analyst program? You can do no wrong in searching for the information you need on College learners .com especially when its related to questions such as george brown computer programmer analyst review
computer programming and analysis george brown
george brown college computer programming and analysis
george brown college computer programmer analyst program
george brown computer programmer analyst review
IT professionals are a key part of decision-making business teams. George Brown College answers this need with its three-year (six-semester) Computer Programmer Analyst program. The broad education in programming and IT analysis that it offers can provide you with a stable platform for career growth in the rapidly expanding and ever-changing world of information technology.
During the first two years of the program you will develop the skills and techniques required for software application development and testing. The industry tells us they are looking for “the total package.” So the third year includes advanced technical skills in areas such as systems analysis and design techniques – and continues to develop communications, teamwork and other client service skills such as needs assessment, sales and presentation methods.
IT professionals are a vital part of decision-making business teams. George Brown College answers this need with its Computer Programmer Analyst program. The broad education in programming and IT analysis that it offers can provide you with a stable platform for career growth in the rapidly expanding and ever-changing world of information technology.
- The broad education in programming and IT analysis provide students with a stable platform for career growth in the rapidly expanding and ever-changing world of information technology
- During the first two years of the program, students will develop the skills and techniques required for software application development and testing
- In the third year, students are exposed to the fastgrowing game development sector
- As programmer analysts, graduates will work in project teams responsible for the development of new applications and the maintenance of existing business systems
Computer Programmer analyst program Description
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Programmer Analyst at George Brown College is offered as a 3 years (6 semesters) program.
- It is an online program offered on a full-time basis.
- This program provides students with a stable platform for career growth in the rapidly expanding and ever-changing world of information technology.
- During the first two years of the program, students will develop the skills and techniques required for software application development and testing.
- The 3rd year includes advanced technical skills in areas such as systems analysis and design techniques and continues to develop communications, teamwork, and other client service skills.
- George Brown offers other distinct advantages:
- Students are involved in project-based and experiential learning.
- In the 3rd year, students are exposed to the fast-growing game development sector.
- Students are also exposed to mobile application development using the latest mobile devices.
- The student-faculty ratio of this program is 19:1.
- This program is approved for OSAP funding, provided the applicant meets OSAP eligibility criteria.
- Students who successfully complete this program may qualify for entry into Ontario college graduate certificate programs and university degree programs at institutions such as McMaster University, University of Guelph, and Northern Alberta Institute of Technology.
- The average salary goes up to 35,550 USD after completing this program.
|Degree Type Offered||Diploma|
|Fees||$ 38,532 for 3 years|
|Delivery Type||Full Time|
|Admission Intake||Fall (Deadline – Mar 31)|
Career and Placement after Course
Possible career opportunities after this program are:
- Database administration
- Systems analysis and design
- Application design and development
- Web application design and development
VISA & Work Study
- International Students will need to apply for a valid Student VISA before entering Canada.
- A student visa is an immigration document that allows students to live and study in Canada.
- The student must have a student visa to enroll in any degree, program, or course that takes more than 6 months to complete.
- Whether students also need an Entry Visa depends on their country of citizenship.
- The Temporary Resident Visa (Entry Visa) is a stamp placed on their passport that allows them to enter Canada.
- In most cases, students Entry Visa will have the same expiry date as their Student VISA.
- A student VISA is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days.
- The students need these documents to apply for a study permit:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- The George Brown College Work-Study Program provides students with part-time employment opportunities throughout the college.
- Students can gain valuable experience working up to 15 hours a week at minimum wage.
- Students locate their own job with any of the on-campus departments (for example athletics, academic departments, library, etc.).
|Entry requirements for this course|
|Class 12th||60%Applicant must have passed High School or equivalent with a minimum 60 percent overallPrerequisites: English and MathsApplicants must have a minimum 50% overall in English and Maths in 10th and 12th Grade|
|Exams||TOEFL : 80Minimum 20 in each skill bandIELTS : 6Minimum 5.5 in each skill bandIf applicants are applying for a Study Permit via the SDS (Study Direct Stream) they must apply with a minimum IELTS of 6.0 with minimum 6.0 in each skill bandPTE : 54Minimum 50 in each skill band|
|Additional info||Applicants are 18 years of age or older at the time of registrationEnglish language proficiency scores are not required if applicants have completed their secondary and/or post-secondary studies at a recognized institution where English is the primary media of instruction|
Computer Programmer Analyst Salary
|Annual Salary||Monthly Pay||Weekly Pay||Hourly Wage|
How much does a Computer Programmer Analyst make?
As of Aug 5, 2021, the average annual pay for a Computer Programmer Analyst in the United States is $75,745 a year.
Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $36.42 an hour. This is the equivalent of $1,457/week or $6,312/month.
While is seeing annual salaries as high as $126,500 and as low as $27,500, the majority of Computer Programmer Analyst salaries currently range between $55,500 (25th percentile) to $90,000 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $114,000 annually across the United States. The average pay range for a Computer Programmer Analyst varies greatly (by as much as $34,500), which suggests there may be many opportunities for advancement and increased pay based on skill level, location and years of experience.
Based on recent job postings the Computer Programmer Analyst job market in both Lagos, NG and the surrounding area is very active. A Computer Programmer Analyst in your area makes on average $75,745 per year, or the same as the national average annual salary of $75,745. ranks number 1 out of 50 states nationwide for Computer Programmer Analyst salaries.