Last Updated on January 18, 2023
Budget and Financial Reports
Work towards your Canadian Payroll Association certification, or just become more proficient in managerial accounting reports.
CONTINUING LEARNING/ ACCT9201
This course covers the fundamentals of managerial accounting including:
- Budget preparation and monitoring techniques
- Methods of analyzing financial statements
- Business performance measurement techniques
- Business decision-making tools
A business calculator is required.
Course Material / Textbook(s) Required
Handbook provided by instructor (in-class) or via D2L (online)
Online learners will have access to course materials through Desire2Learn (D2L) on the course start date.
This course is recognized by the Canadian Payroll Association towards certification. For more information, visit the Canadian Payroll Association.
Registration usually closes 24 – 48 hours before the course starts, or sooner if the course is full. Register early to secure your seat.
Required course for:
- ACCT9101 Financial Accounting – Introduction
- ACCT9102 Financial Accounting – Intermediate
- ACCT9103 Financial Accounting – Advanced
- ACCT9401 QuickBooks Introduction
- ACCT9402 Quickbooks Advanced
- ACCT9403 Sage 50 Premium Accounting Level I
- ACCT9404 Sage 50 Premium Accounting Level II
- ACCT9405 Computerized Payroll Accounting
- COMP9301 Microsoft Excel – Introduction
- HRES9203 Strategic Compensation
- HRES9204 Payroll Accounting Principles
- HRES9303 Payroll Legislation and Employment Standards