What should be taken into consideration when preparing for the university are factors such as tuition, accommodation, acceptance rate, graduation rate, etc. Now, if you are planning on attending black hills state university, what do you know about majors in black hills state university?
The article below tells you all about black hills state university majors, black hills state university tuition, black hills state university ranking, black hills state university application deadline, black hills state university acceptance rate & black hills state university student population. You will also find related articles on black hills state university majors on koboguide.
The Master of Engineering in Industrial Engineering (M.Eng.) was designed specifically for working professionals who want a high-quality, advanced degree in supply chain logistics and want to remain employed full-time. With the knowledge gained in pursuing this degree, students are able to improve and optimize the supply chain wherever they work – manufacturing, distribution, banking, healthcare, and tourism, as well as in capital projects and construction. Since the program’s inception in 2008, it has quickly gained acclaim across a wide range of businesses and industries.
The curriculum provides a diversified knowledge base of information and techniques for improving current supply chain processes, as well as durable tools and concepts that graduates will use to face the challenges of tomorrow.
The following requirements must be met to be considered for admission to the online Masters of Engineering in Industrial Engineering:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University – If you have a degree from a non-US university, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you begin the application process.
- Relevant Industry Experience – Applicants must possess a minimum of three years of relevant industry experience, since earning the undergraduate degree.
- Letter of Recommendation – This letter should come from your supervisor or manager as an endorsement indicating that this program fits within your career objectives and that you have exhibited the skills, discipline, desire, and intelligence necessary to succeed in this online program.
- Mathematical Background – Applicants must have passed the following classes prior to matriculation: 1) engineering calculus or 2) at least one semester of business calculus plus one semester of statistics.
- Online Application
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scores for International Students
- Unofficial Transcripts – Official Transcripts required upon acceptance. Do not send official transcripts until you have received your letter of acceptance.
To accommodate the demanding schedules of full-time professionals, all classes are offered asynchronously via web-based technologies. Lectures can be downloaded to personal computers, iPods/iPads, or other mobile devices for convenient viewing. There are no residency requirements, and since the courses are self-paced and accessible on the web, students can pursue the degree from anywhere in the world as long as a sufficient Internet connection is available.
The curriculum for the M.Eng. program is comprised of 10 three-credit hour graduate courses. Five of these classes contain core industrial engineering knowledge while the other five classes focus on applications within the concentration area of the capital projects supply chain.
30 semester hours of required coursework from the following:
- IE 8500 Foundations of Supply Chain and Logistics (3)
- IE 8510 Descriptive Analytics (3)
- IE 8520 Prescriptive Analytics (3)
- IE 8570 Health, Safety and the Environment (3)
- IE 8530 Foundations of Quality (3)
- IE 8540 Supply Chain and Logistics Modeling l (3)
- MGT 8560 Business Fundamentals for Supply Chain Management (3)
- IE 8550 Supply Chain and Logistics Modeling ll (3)
- IE 8580 Case Studies in Supply chain and Logistics (3)
- IE 8590 Capstone Design Project (3)
South Carolina is a member of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) and Clemson University (CU) is an approved SARA institution, which means we adhere to established standards for offering post-secondary e-learning programs in all member states. Please review our state authorizations to see if this program is offered in your state and our process for student complaints against the university.