Last Updated on May 31, 2022
Best site for free Online Courses For Free Online Education helps you to learn courses at your comfortable place. The Best free online courses with certificates are offered by top universities. You can learn a specific subject without much investment. These websites offer many audio, video, articles, and e-books to increase your knowledge.
However, due to technological advancements and easy access to the internet, several renowned providers are offering FREE online courses with the aim of sharing and spreading knowledge worldwide at no cost to the participants.
Right here on infolearners, you are privy to a litany of relevant information on free online courses, best site for free online courses, best learning websites, free course website, and so much more. Take out time to visit our catalog for more information on similar topics.
Best Site For Free Online Courses
Coursera.org is one of the leading providers of MOOCs – massive open online courses. It is a website that partners with universities and organizations around the world to bring a wide variety of topics and perspectives to one searchable database. This gives the site an extremely wide range of in-depth courses.
Some Coursera courses provide certificates of completion to recognize that you passed the class. If you enjoy learning in a structured classroom-style environment and want to do this at home, Coursera is a great place to start.
Another great option for free online education is edX. It offers full online courses with teachers, discussion boards, quizzes, and so on, but it tends to focus on (and excel at) courses in math, the sciences and engineering. Bringing together courses from many different schools, the site has impressive, quality information for everyone.
3. Khan Academy
Partnering with many post-secondary schools, Khan Academy offers a useable, well organized interface. Also curating many courses from around the web, Khan Academy offers impressive depth on many different subjects. The lectures are short and share a handful of information at a time, but build on each other as you progress.
Udemy is an online institution that offers courses taught by leading experts. Udemy’s free courses are similar in concept to Coursera’s but additionally allows users to build custom courses from lessons. Working with many top professors and schools, the site mixes the customizable platform of other sites with a heavy emphasis on top quality content. This is another site however, that mixes free and paid content.
5. iTunesU Free Courses
A very convenient place for free online education is iTunesU, because it integrates seamlessly with your iPod, or any app-ready Apple mobile device. On iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, users download the iTunesU app. The tool offers online courses with full lectures, the ability to take notes on those lectures and assignments to continue learning outside of the lecture environment. However, courses are often a mix of free podcasts or videos, and paid content.
6. MIT OpenCourseWare
MIT OpenCourseWare is a treasure trove of course material from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; it provides lectures, lecture notes, homework assignments, sample tests and many other materials from the actual courses at MIT. MIT OpenCourseWare stands out from the pack if you’re looking to learn more about science, computer and engineering topics, as MIT is among the top universities for those subjects.
7. Stanford Online
Your hub for all the online offerings from Stanford University, Stanford Online offers self-paced and session based courses. While Coursera features some courses from Stanford, many classes are only available via other hosts. Some courses require iTunes, but most are completed in your web browser.
Stanford Online is a great site for world-class courses, though the topics are somewhat limited compared to sites partnered with more than one school.
Codecademy features a centralized dashboard where you can monitor your progress, plus organizes lessons into complete modules. This lets you learn an entire language without needing to pick the next course manually.
9. Open Culture Online Courses
If you are struggling to find exactly the material you are looking for, try Open Culture’s listing of free online education courses. The page highlights 1000 lectures, videos and podcasts from universities around the world. The site features a lot of material found only on universities private sites, all in easy to browse categories.
This means you can find hundreds of university courses, without having to visit and search each university’s own site. A very helpful resource for finding many courses in one area of study.
Another great destination for more general online learning is TED-Ed. From the same people that brought you the motivational web series, comes a site chocked full of educational videos. Most include impressive animation, and all are ten minutes long or less.
Not only is TED-Ed an excellent site for the curious, it also includes supplemental materials and quizzes on the videos. This makes the site extremely useful in formal education settings, as well as in entertaining ways to brush up on new discoveries and topics.
11. iTunes U Free Courses
iTunes U Free Courses is a place for free online education.
It integrates with any apple smartphone or iPod. Users can search for learning materials in many different ways, including categories and topics.
Courses of this site contain contents and videos. It has a wide variety of subjects like arts and humanities, childhood and youth, education, languages, and more. The site enables you to apply for the job you are interested in.
12. Harvard Extension
Harvard Extension is the best online learning site that provides free online education courses from Harvard University. It enables students to search for courses by professional certificate.
Harvard Extension offers various subject areas like art and design, business, data science, health, and much more. It allows you to search for various subjects using the start date and duration. Courses of this place have three difficulty levels introductory, intermediate, and advanced.
13. Open Yale Courses
Open Yale Courses is the best online learning site website that offers free and open access to introductory courses that are taught by teachers and scholars. Lectures available on this website are recorded in Yale College classrooms.
This website offers learning through audio, text transcript, and video media format. You can access these materials without any registration.
Open Yale Courses provides courses like chemistry, economics, history, arts, English, and philosophy. It includes exams, suggested readings, and problem-solving.
14. UC San Diego Podcast Lecture
UC San Diego Podcast Lecture is an educational technology service. It offers free audio recordings of lectures that can be downloaded onto a PC or music player.
You can listen to the lectures available in UC San Diego Podcast Lecture just by selecting a specific class. It has features like recent podcasts, lecture progress, and modify the playback speed. This website enables you to play video lectures without any effort. You do not require any plugins to view the lectures.
The code is a learning resource. It helps students to enroll in the courses related to biology, algebra, and chemistry.
This website provides jobs. It provides classes with weekly challenges. The website is available in two languages Spanish and English. Code.org offers a one-hour tutorial specially designed for people of all ages in more than 45 languages.
16. University of the People
University of the People is an educational service provider. It offers varieties of degree programs, including business administration, health, and computer science. This place provides students the necessary skill sets that are important to thrive in taking academic degrees.
University of the People site does not charge anyone for enrolling in any course. It enables you to access all the books and other course materials without any hassle. Students who are graduate and undergraduate both can apply on this website.
17. University of Oxford Podcasts
University of Oxford Podcasts a place where you can find public lectures, interviews, teaching materials, and more.
The content on this is added on a regular basis regularly. You can use lectures and a series of talks in the document, audio, and video format.
This site has over 633 series. The curriculum is available for biology, philosophy, depression, etc. You can view your interested course by categories like social sciences division, mathematical, physical and life sciences, medical sciences division, and more.
Free online courses
Free Fundamental Marketing Courses
1. Inbound Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy
Length: 4-5 Hours
From attracting leads to engaging prospects and delighting customers, this course covers the fundamentals of what inbound marketing is all about. It’s ideal for new graduates who’d like to go into marketing or for any experienced professional who’s considering shifting into a marketing career. It will give you the foundational knowledge you need to move into any marketing job.
- New marketing professionals
- Experienced non-marketing professionals shifting into marketing
2. Build Your Web Presence by Google Digital Garage
Length: 30-60 Minutes
Learn the basics of websites, local business listings, review sites, social media, mobile apps, and more. This course is a helpful introduction to making your business visible online without delving too deeply into the specifics. We recommend it for small business owners and marketers just starting out in their careers.
- Small business owners
- New marketing professionals at small businesses
3. Google Analytics for Beginners by Google Analytics Academy
Length: 4-6 Hours
This course shows new Google Analytics users how to create an account, implement a tracking code, and set up data filters. You’ll learn how to navigate the Google Analytics interface and reports, and set up dashboards and shortcuts. We recommend this course for both beginner and advanced marketers who need a refresher on Google Analytics or need more advanced instruction.
- Marketing professionals at every level
Free Content Marketing Courses
4. Content Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy
Length: 6-7 Hours
Power your business with remarkable content. This course will teach you how storytelling, content creation, repurposing, and promotion come together to build a content marketing machine that grows your business, and your career. While every professional will benefit from taking the content marketing certification course, it’s especially recommended for new content writers and content managers.
- New content marketers, content writers, and content managers
- Experienced non-marketing professionals moving into a content marketing role
5. Viral Marketing and How to Create Contagious Content by Coursera
Length: 4-5 Hours
Ever wondered why some things become popular, while other things don’t? This course explains how things catch on, and can help you apply those ideas to become a more effective marketer. This is a good course to take if you feel your marketing efforts aren’t yielding the results you want or aren’t becoming as widespread as you’d like.
While individual contributors would benefit from taking this course, marketing managers who have a hand on ideation and strategy would most benefit from the knowledge they gain.
- Mid- and senior-level marketers with a hand on strategy and ideation
- Brand managers of all levels
6. Online Video Marketing Course by HubSpot Academy
Length: 2 Hours
This online video marketing training will teach you how to get started with online video marketing to better attract, engage, and delight your audience. It’s an excellent course for individual contributors with a hand on video creation and content creation. Managers would also benefit from taking the first course, “How to Create a Successful Video Marketing Strategy,” if they’ve not yet established a video marketing strategy.
- Video and content marketers getting started with video marketing
- Marketing managers who want to start a video marketing strategy
Free Social Media Marketing Courses
7. Social Media Marketing Course by HubSpot Academy
Length: 4-5 Hours
This course provides you with everything you need to build a social media strategy — including tools to help you attract new customers, build loyalty, and shape a positive conversation around your business. It’s a great fit for marketers of all levels who need a strong foundation on social media marketing.
- Marketers of all levels delving into social media marketing
- Business owners who want to create a social media marketing strategy
Once you’ve completed this overarching social media marketing course, you can then jump into the following channel-specific courses.
- Facebook Marketing (~1.5 Hours): Facebook is a huge platform, ripe with marketing opportunity. Learn how to develop an effective marketing strategy using Facebook that covers all the bases.
- Twitter for Business Marketing (~2 Hours): You know Twitter beyond the basics, and now it’s time to bump it up a notch. In this course, you’ll learn the advancements in building and launching a successful Twitter marketing strategy.
- Instagram Marketing (~2.5 Hours): An Instagram marketing and advertising strategy is one of the most powerful ways to connect with customers and drive marketing impact. This course takes you from the beginning to the end of planning an Instagram marketing strategy.
- YouTube Marketing (1.5-2 Hours): HubSpot’s course in YouTube Marketing is an in-depth, expansive set of tools and lessons that offer successful strategies to grow a monetized, optimized YouTube channel. It’s ideal for social media managers and anyone who would be creating videos for your company’s YouTube channel.
8. Introduction to Social Media Strategy by Skillshare
Length: 30-60 Minutes
Whether you’re looking to foster brand awareness, increase website traffic, or drive sales, this course can teach you how to craft a social media strategy to achieve your goals on Facebook and Twitter. From finding your voice to buying paid advertising, this course walks you through a proven process for creating custom social strategies. It’s ideal for new marketers who need a quick refresher or overview.
Note: Skillshare offers community members free access to its courses for 14 days — you’ll need to sign up as a member to access the class for free.
- Marketers of all levels delving into social media marketing
- Business owners who want to create a social media marketing strategy
9. Video Storytelling for Social Media by Social Creators
Length: 5 Days
This crash course is set up like a challenge. The goal? Help you make high-quality videos with your iPhone or Android device so you can start vlogging and share engaging videos on your social media accounts. It’s ideal if you’re planning to market your brand or business over video-based channels such as Instagram or TikTok, and it’s specially a good fit if you don’t want to spend money on expensive video gear.
- Video marketers and content creators wanting to create storytelling videos
- Freelance bloggers and content creators wanting to create more videos
10. How to Create an Instagram Content Plan by Later
Length: 1-1.5 Hours
This video series is a great introduction to the Instagram world. You’ll learn how to gain more followers, build a community, and create content that drives true engagement. It’s ideal for you if you’re interested in finding influencer partners on Instagram and build a visual identity.
- Marketers at small businesses without an Instagram strategy
- Freelance bloggers and online content creators
11. Free Social Media Analytics Course for Beginners by Quintly
Length: 10-11 Hours
This class will cover the basic principles of social media analytics, and is helpful both for beginners and for marketers who want to refresh their knowledge. It aims to help anybody involved in social media analytics, whether you’re working for a brand, an agency, or the media. We highly recommend this course for new social media marketing managers who don’t know how to measure analytics for their company’s social channels.
- New social media marketing managers who are unfamiliar with social media analytics
- Any marketer who’s interested in specializing in social media marketing
12. Twitter Flight School by Twitter
Twitter Flight School isn’t so much as a course as it is a school for both advanced and beginner Twitter marketers. Whether you’re a social media coordinator or the director of social media marketing at an enterprise firm, Twitter Flight School’s courses will help you build the knowledge and skills you need to scale and improve your Twitter marketing strategy.
The courses have been designed to help you level up your expertise with advertising on Twitter, so that you can succeed. We don’t recommend it if you’re not planning to extensively use Twitter as a marketing channel.
- New and experienced social media professionals who are planning to use Twitter extensively
- Any marketer or professional who wants to specialize in Twitter marketing
Free Email Marketing Courses
13. Cold Email Masterclass by Mailshake
Whether you use cold emails to connect with influencers, build your personal brand, find mentors, or grow your network, there’s no underestimating their power. Sujan Patel reveals eight lessons that will show you how to turn theory into practice, tapping into existing cold email best practices and deploying them in a way that’s both efficient and effective.
It’s not applicable just to cold emails, either. You can use the course to learn email writing best practices that will serve you as you market to leads and prospects who’ve subscribed to your email list.
- Any marketer or professional who’s planning to email leads or other professionals in their network
- Any professional who wants to improve their cold emailing skills
14. Email Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy
Length: ~3.5 Hours
Email marketing is a necessity to learn. By completing HubSpot’s course, you’ll walk away with expansive knowledge in all things email marketing, from templates to testing, as well as a certification to add to your resume. This is an excellent follow-up to the Cold Email Masterclass, allowing you to specialize specifically in email marketing. You’ll learn to segment your user base and optimize email deliverability rates.
- Marketers of all levels who are planning to do email marketing
Free SEM Courses
15. Google Ads by Google Skillshop
If you don’t know where to start with Google’s ad products, Google’s Skillshop for Google Ads may be for you. You’ll figure out where to get started in mini, bite-sized lessons or jump straight into the certification process. Topics include programmatic ads, search ads, discovery ads, and video ads. If you already have experience with Google Ads, you can forgo taking the courses and instead apply your existing knowledge using a series of exercises.
- Marketers of all levels who want to further their knowledge or practice their existing Google Ads knowledge
- Business owners who want to learn how to set up Google Ads
16. SEO Certification Course by HubSpot Academy
Length: 2-3 Hours
Interested in building traffic, but unsure about a successful strategy? Our SEO crash course eliminates the pains of navigating a concrete SEO strategy and provides you with the tools to implement a winning one. Because it starts from a basic starting point, we recommend it for beginner marketers only. If you’ve been in a digital marketing role for a few years, chances are you’re familiar with most of this information.
- New marketers who want to learn the basics of SEO and improve their SEO skills
- Experienced non-marketing professionals who want to learn SEO
Free Sales Courses
17. Inbound Sales Certification by HubSpot Academy
Length: 2-2.5 Hours
In this certification course, you’ll learn how to grow your sales pipeline, close more leads, and grow your career. It’s ideal for new sales professionals or experienced salespeople who need a refresher or formal training in core sales skills.
- New and aspiring salespeople
- Experienced sales professionals who need a refresher in sales fundamentals
Once you complete this initial certification, you can then dive into more specific topics such as sales enablement and management training.
- Sales Enablement Certification (Length: 4-5 Hours): In this self-paced online course and exam, you’ll learn how to align marketing and sales for optimal efficiency. You’ll learn to bridge the gap between marketing and sales teams with strategies and tactics from sales leaders.
- Sales Management Training (Length: 3 Hours): Learn how to define your target market, create a scalable sales process, and build training, coaching, hiring, and on-boarding programs to help your sales team grow.
18. The Art of Sales: Mastering the Selling Process Specialization by Northwestern University
Length: 6 Months
This course is designed to make you more effective and efficient as you pursue your sales goals. Understand how to stand out in the crowd, attract customers, and build support for initiatives within your company. Plus, the most important art in sales is knowing how to get a “yes.” This course teaches this, as well as methods to improve efficiency as a salesperson.
- Sales managers who want to improve the performance of their sales team
- Experienced salespeople looking to level-up their skills
19. The SMART Sales System by SalesScripter
Length: 16-18 Hours
This program is designed to give you a strategy-backed process. It covers building a value proposition, asking the right questions, closing more effectively, and more. You’ll sell more, and even better — selling will become more fun. After you’ve watched all of the videos in the training course, you’ll have an overview of the most important topics in sales.
- New sales professionals trying to get a high-level overview of the most important sales topics
- Sales managers who want to level-up their team
Free Ecommerce Courses
20. How to Start a Dropshipping Business by Shopify Academy
Length: 1.5-2 Hours
Dropshipping is a business model where you don’t keep any products in stock at your own warehouses, but rather ship them directly from the manufacturers’ or suppliers’ warehouses. It’s one of the best ways to start an ecommerce business with few overhead and startup costs. In this course, Corey Ferreira shares his methods for finding a product to sell, testing its popularity, and building an unforgettable brand.
- Anyone who’d like to start an ecommerce business with a dropshipping model
21. Product Photography for Ecommerce by Shopify Academy
Length: 2 Hours
In this course, you’ll learn how to set up your own home studio and take product photos with your smartphone or digital SLR. This is an ideal course for anyone who’s planning to sell the products they make in their online store. If you’re starting a dropshipping business, you can skip taking this course.
- Ecommerce sellers who need photos of the products they sell
- Marketers at small ecommerce businesses
22. Ecommerce Marketing Training by HubSpot Academy
Length: 30-60 Minutes
If you work for an ecommerce business and want to implement an inbound marketing strategy, this is a good course for you. In this short crash course, you’ll learn the basics of selling more online, and how that fits into an inbound strategy. We recommend taking this course once you’ve got the basics down, such as how to run a dropshipping business.
- Ecommerce sellers who want to grow their business
23. Email Marketing for Ecommerce by MailChimp
Length: ~30 Minutes
Learn how to use automation, optimization, and personalization to boost your business through email. Once you’ve got the leads from your ecommerce website, it’s time to nurture them through email marketing. This course will run through the entire process. Due to its inclusion of advanced marketing topics such as A/B testing and segmentation, we recommend it for experienced marketers at an ecommerce retailer.
- Experienced marketers working at ecommerce businesses
- Freelance marketers with ecommerce client