Last Updated on December 15, 2022
Are you passionate about reaeaching details about best online courses for data structures and algorithms? Do you worry that you might not be getting the right information about best online courses for data structures and algorithms? You needn’t worry that you might not be getting the right information as this article brings you latest and trusted information best online courses for data structures and algorithms.
Use the information here to find out about the best online courses for data structures and algorithms together with coursera data structures and algorithms, best data structures and algorithms course on udemy, best course for data structures and algorithms quora, best data structures and algorithms course reddit, data structures and algorithms udemy free course, data structures and algorithms specialization coursera free download. More information on best way to learn data structures and algorithms for interviews can be found on infolearners.
Best Online Courses For Data Structures And Algorithms
Read further for more information on best online courses for data structures and algorithms together with coursera data structures and algorithms, best data structures and algorithms course on udemy, best course for data structures and algorithms quora, best data structures and algorithms course reddit, data structures and algorithms udemy free course, data structures and algorithms specialization coursera free download.
1. Data Structures and Algorithms: Deep Dive Using Java
This is one of the most comprehensive courses on data structure and algorithms using Java.
It provides an excellent and straightforward guide to implement the most up to date algorithms from scratch: arrays, linked lists, graph algorithms, and sorting, etc.
You will also learn about binary trees, balanced trees like AVL trees and Red-black trees, heaps including heapsort algorithm, and associative arrays and dictionaries.
If you are a Java developer and looking for an excellent data structure and algorithm course, then you should join this. It’s comprehensive, but at the same time, both exciting and challenging.
I bought this course in just $10 on Udemy’s flash sales, which happens every month, and I am amazed by its quality. The reason I bought this course because of Colt Steele, he is one the best instructor in Udemy and his classes are just awesome.
Having attended his course The Web Developer Bootcamp, I was sure of the quality, and when I see he has covered Data Structure and Algorithms, I couldn’t resist myself from buying this course.
As Colt Steele mentioned, This course crams months of computer science and interview prep material into 20 hours of content, which has helped his bootcamp students ace interviews at big tech companies like Google, Tesla, Amazon, and Facebook.
The course not only covers basic data structures like an array, linked list, and binary tree but also includes “advanced topics” like Heaps, Graphs, and Dijkstra’s Shortest Path Algorithm.
You will not only learn about data structure but also about how to analyze your code’s time and space complexity using Big O notation and techniques to reduce them by making space-time trade-off.
3. Learning Data Structure and Algorithms in Python from Scratch
This is the best data structure and algorithm course I have come across for Python developer.
It covers both basic and advanced data structure like Arrays, Linked Lists, Trees, Hashtables, Stacks, Queues, Heaps, Sort algorithms like QuickSort, MergeSort, and Insertion sort and Search algorithms like linear and binary search.
The course also covers some of the advanced algorithms like shortest path algorithms, Dijkstra’s algorithm, Bellman-Ford algorithm, Kruskal algorithm, spanning trees, etc.
On sorting algorithm, it covers basic ones like the bubble sort, selection sort, and insertion sort, along with quicksort and the merge sort. It also includes non-comparison based sorting algorithms like Counting sort and Radix sort.
All the code examples and problems are implemented using Python programming language so that you don’t have any difficulty in understanding how to apply them on your own.
4. Algorithms and Data Structures — Part 1 and 2
Being a Java developer, I am a little bit biased to include more data structure and algorithm courses than any other language.
This one is another impressive course to learn data structure and algorithms which I have attended and found suitable. In this course, you will learn about the core data structures and algorithms used in everyday applications.
You will learn about the trade-offs involved with choosing each data structure, along with traversal, retrieval, and update algorithms.
This is part 1 of a two-part series of courses covering algorithms and data structures. In the second part of the course, you will learn linked lists, stacks, queues, binary trees, and hash tables. I suggest you go through both pieces to understand both basic and advanced data structures.
5. From 0 to 1: Data Structures & Algorithms in Java
As the name suggests, this course is for beginners and takes you from 0 to 1. The course is delivered by a team of instructors with tons of experience at Google, Microsoft, and Flipkart.
The best thing about the course is that it’s an animated, visual, and spatial way to learn data structures and algorithms, which many beginners will find both interesting and more comfortable.
I have seen many programmers struggle to pick topics like recursion, data structure, and algorithms because they can’t visualize what’s happening; this course help to solve that problem by using technology and creativity.
If you are a beginner and having a hard time understanding data structure, algorithms, and recursion, then this is the perfect course for you.
data structures and algorithms specialization coursera free download
- Play with 50 algorithmic puzzles on your smartphone to develop your algorithmic intuition! Apply algorithmic techniques (greedy algorithms, binary search, dynamic programming, etc.) and data structures (stacks, queues, trees, graphs, etc.) to solve 100 programming challenges that often appear at interviews at high-tech companies. Get an instant feedback on whether your solution is correct.
- Apply the newly learned algorithms to solve real-world challenges: navigating in a Big Network or assembling a genome of a deadly pathogen from millions of short substrings of its DNA.
- Learn exactly the same material as undergraduate students in “Algorithms 101” at top universities and more! We are excited that students from various parts of the world are now studying our online materials in the Algorithms 101 classes at their universities. Here is a quote from the website of Professor Sauleh Eetemadi from Iran University of Science and Technology: “After examining syllabus and course material from top universities including Stanford, Princeton and MIT we have chosen to follow the Data Structures and Algorithms Specialization from UCSD and HSE due to excellent course material and its practical approach.”
- If you decide to venture beyond Algorithms 101, try to solve more complex programming challenges (flows in networks, linear programming, streaming algorithms, etc.) and complete an equivalent of a graduate course in algorithms!
best data structures and algorithms course reddit
Read more for best online courses for data structures and algorithms together with coursera data structures and algorithms, best data structures and algorithms course on udemy, best course for data structures and algorithms quora, best data structures and algorithms course reddit, data structures and algorithms udemy free course, data structures and algorithms specialization coursera free download.
I‘m searching for an online course on algorithms and datastructures (more practical/coding oriented with practical exercises). I‚ve already read about the one offered by Stanford (on Coursera) or MIT. Does anyone has made good experiences or has any other suggestions? I’m grateful for every suggestions (preferably a free Course).
Here’s a list of a few free and good Algo & DS courses:
- Algorithms course from Bob Sedgewick of Princeton on Coursera
- Algorithms courses from Tim Roughgarden of Stanford on Coursera
- Data Structures and Algorithms courses from UC San Diego on Coursera
- Algorithms course from Steven Skiena (author of ‘Algorithm Design Manual’) of Stony Brook University
best data structures and algorithms course on udemy
What are data structures?
Why are data structures important?
Each programming language recognizes certain data types, but the individual types most likely will not be sufficient to support the intended logical processing and use of data in an application. So placing the data types in recognizable structures brings them together in logical organization so that they are useful to the machine or user. They essentially become the model by which the various data types come together for organizing, processing, and sharing within an application. When combined, they form the building blocks, or foundation, for complex applications.
What should I learn before data structures?
Start with the basics: What is a programming language? How are instructions coded? How will they be understood by a computer? These questions can be answered in almost any basic coding course in universal programming languages, such as Java, C, C++, and Python. Then you’ll need to learn what environments support each respective programming language. This is so you can have in mind a definite purpose and goals from the beginning, especially if you plan to specialize in a specific programming language for a specific field. That way, you can direct your pursuit to accomplish your goal.