Last Updated on August 28, 2023
Masters in Business Analytics in Australia Top Universities
With the analytics industry on the growth, the demand for professional programs in business analytics is also on the rise. Catering to the increasing demand some of the globally ranking Australian Universities have incorporated maters in business analytics as one of the major graduate degrees as a part of the courses offered. Here is the list of the universities offering masters of Business Analytics in Australia. The table also details the program duration and fees for these popular universities.
|Name of the Universities||National Rankings||Program||Total Program Fees (AUD)|
|University of Melbourne||2||Master of Business Analytics (1 year)||55,000|
|Monash University||Master of Business Analytics (1.5-2 years)||70,000|
|University of Western Australia||7||Master of Business Analytics (1.5-2 years||77,200|
|University of Technology Sydney||9||Master of Business Analytics (1.5 year)||61,344|
|Macquarie University||13||Master of Business Analytics (1 year/1.5 year/2 year)||38,000 (for 1 year program)|
|Deakin University||18||Master of Business Analytics (1.5- 2 year)||70,000|
|La Trobe Univesity||22||Master of Business Analytics (1.5-2 years)||68,800|
|Bond University||23||Master of Business Data Analytics (1.5 years)||63,760|
|Western Sydney University||25||Master of Business Analytics (2 years)||63,640|
|Victoria University||28||Master of Business Analytics (varies)||14850/Semester**|
** The cost of the program will vary depending upon the choice of campus and program duration opted by the international student. If you are interested in business analytics, data science and analytics is a related stream you might want to consider as well. Find out more about master in data science in Australia, here
Why Study Masters in Business Analytics in Australia?
- Two of the most popular universities in Australia rank globally for their masters of a business analytics program, namely, University of Melbourne and LaTrobe University.
- Some of the Australian universities offering the program lie in the top tier for graduate employability as per QS employability rankings.
- The average pay scale offered to skilled business analytics workers in Australia is three times more than the average pay scale offered in the country.
- According to Gartner, the Business Analytics market in Australia has grown by 13.4% since 2017, which is around about 1,468.20 million AUD.
- Business Analytics is a PR pathway course listed on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List. The need for skilled workers in the field can help international students to make their way to the country’s PR post completion of master of business analytics from higher education institutions from the country.