Are you interested in finding more about diploma in business management in canada fees or post graduate diploma in business management in Canada and you don’t know how to go about it? Here at infolearners.com we proffer solutions to questions like business management courses in canada for international students and give them a detailed answer to their questions. Check infolearners.com for answers to business management salary in canada
A diploma is an internationally recognized document and academic achievement that indicates proficiency in a given field or area of study. Considerable variation among diploma programs should be expected in regards to content, duration and cost.
Business management programs teach students the basic aspects of corporate leadership and human resources. Students are usually taught how to effectively assemble teams, facilitate cooperation, and implement supervisory policies in great detail.
post graduate diploma in business management in Canada
diploma in business management in canada fees
business management courses in canada for international students
business management salary in canada
masters in international relations in Canada
Also Read: Advanced Diploma In Business Management In Canada, diploma in business management in canada requirements, business management courses in canada for international students, diploma in business administration in canada.
Advanced Diploma In Business Management In Canada
Advanced Diploma in Business Management is designed to equip students with fundamental business knowledge to complement expertise and education in other disciplines. This program will introduce students to foundational business functions including accounting, economics, marketing, human resource management, and operations. Graduates are prepared to lead and contribute to a broad range of core business areas, as well as leverage prior knowledge and expertise to launch into entrepreneurial pursuits. The breadth of course topics, the applied nature of our programming, and the focus on teamwork prepare graduates to thrive in today’s global business environment.
Business Administration advanced diploma program allows you to develop extensive knowledge on how businesses work and teaches you to become competent in the full range of skills needed to facilitate business operations.
Courses in operations management, accounting, human resources management, marketing research and much more will give you the opportunity to cultivate key business skills such as communication, teamwork, project management, and strategic business analysis. This program is built on a common platform of solid business education – principles of management, marketing, business law, finance mathematics, and microeconomics. This common platform is shared with other business diploma programs in year one and is expanded on in year two.
The Business Administration – Management (BAM) program is designed for students whose goals include business management, human resource management, self-employment, entrepreneurial ventures, or a variety of different careers. This program helps develop skills as a management generalist, offering maximum flexibility in career choices. Students gain an understanding of the theory and skills needed for the practical applications of modern management techniques used in a variety of corporate, government, and non-profit sectors, as well as in small business ventures. NEW: Students may choose to concentrate on one of two program streams: Human Resource or Entrepreneurship. The Human Resource Management stream consists of six specific program options in the final year of the program. Students who achieve a minimum average of 70% (with no course below 65%) in these program options as well as in other mandatory courses will have met the educational requirements and be eligible to write the exams to achieve the CHRP (Certified Human Resource Professional) designation.
Also Read: diploma in business management in Canada fees, bcit advanced diploma business management, bcit business management degree.
- One-year Advanced Diploma program
- Explore foundations of business through intense exploration and practice in cohort-based classes with a maximum of 25 students/lab
- Practice personal and team leadership, time and project management
- Develop critical thinking to support informed decision making, resolve conflicts, reveal opportunities, and overcome challenges
- Leverage diverse experience and network of faculty and classmates to put newly acquired knowledge to work
- Gain specialized learning in key business topics, and build a foundation for a career or further training
- Increase your employability with skills that will make you an asset in international or local companies, or help you become a successful entrepreneur
- Learn from highly qualified industry professionals with current business experience
- Program graduates can apply for the Certificate in Management and Administration through the Canadian Institute of Management
Advanced Diploma in Business Administration Change Course
|About this course|
|Level||Bachelors Diploma Program|
- The program allows students to develop extensive knowledge on how businesses work and teaches them to become competent in the full range of skills needed to facilitate business operations
- Students will gain the knowledge and skills to pursue a variety of potential career paths in business including management finance, human resources, marketing and international business administration
- Students will study subjects such as Introduction to Business, Mathematics of Finance, Mathematics of Finance, An Introduction to Arts and Sciences, Business Law
Who should apply for the Business Management Advanced Diploma?
- You are a graduate of a diploma or degree program
- You are keen to leverage your education and work experience to advance your career opportunities in leadership, management, or to become an entrepreneur
- You are seeking advanced placement based on service in the Canadian Forces (regular or reservist) or as a First Responder (fire fighter, paramedic or police)
- You are a mature student with a diverse education and work history seeking to combine your knowledge and expertise to pursue career advancement in management and leadership opportunities
- You have a Certificate of Qualification or an Interprovincial Red Seal
diploma in business management in canada fees
- The Diploma in Business Management program provides students with a solid grounding in a variety of business subjects including Accounting, Marketing, Research Methods in Business, Management Principles, Organizational Behaviour, Entrepreneurship etc.
- Graduates of this program who meet the minimum academic entrance requirements will be able to ladder into the third year of the Bachelor of Business Administration Program
- The Business Management Diploma Program prepares graduates for entry level management positions in small to medium businesses
- It is also designed to provide aspiring entrepreneurs with the practical skills and knowledge to succeed in today’s tough market place
- Students will be required to attain 60 or 63 credits to obtain a Diploma in Business Management
A number of private and independent colleges in Canada offer PG Diploma courses. Some of the popular PG Diploma colleges in Canada among international students are:
|College||Avg. Fees (CAD/year)|
|George Brown College||4,900|
|The Sheridan College||19,000|
|St. Stephens College||10,000|
|North Island College||16,000|
|St. Lawrence College||8,543|
One or Two-year PG Diploma in Canada?
One-year PG Diploma in Canada: One-year graduate diplomas including 2-3 semesters that cost around 10,000-15,000 CAD. One-year PG Diploma courses in Canada provide you with essential skills to enhance your employability chances in the chosen field.
Two-Year PG Diploma in Canada: Comprising 4-6 semesters, a two-year PG Diploma program in Canada can cost around 13,000 CAD to 20,000 CAD (7-11 Lakhs INR). You can also combine two one-year PGDMs and make your own two-year PG Diploma program. The major advantage of opting for a 2-year PG Diploma course in Canada is that two-year study courses provide you with a three-year work stay back option.
diploma in business management in canada requirements
|Entry requirements for this course|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned applicant must have one of the following certificates with a minimum grade of 60 or above in required program subjects: All India Senior School Certificate/Higher Secondary School Certificate Year 12 State Board Exams Prerequisite: Grade 12th English and Grade 12 Mathematics|
|Exams||TOEFL: 80No section below 20IELTS: 6No section below 5.5PTE: 53|
|Additional info||ELP can be waived for the applicants having: a minimum of 3 years of full-time study at the secondary school level where English is the primary language of instruction and evaluation, with acceptable grades in all English courses|
Completion of at least 60 credits of post-secondary studies and two years of relevant work or volunteer experience.
If you have fewer than 60 formal post-secondary credits, you may request an evaluation of your experiential learning through a PLAR assessment.
Introductory financial accounting and introductory marketing courses are prerequisites or corequisites.
45 credits, with a minimum GPA of 2.00 (a grade of C) in all courses required to complete this credential, as follows:
- FNCE 2121, Financial Management (3)
- ACCT 2251, Management Accounting (3)
- BLAW 2911, Commercial Law (3)
- BBUS 3611, Open Thinking (3)
- BBUS 3631, Open Communication: Effective Communication Skills (3)
- MNGT 3731, Leadership (3)
- BBUS 3661, Strategic Human Resource Management (3)
- BBUS 3671, Contemporary Leadership (3)
- MNGT 3711, Business Ethics and Society (3)
- MKTG 4451, E-Commerce (3)
- MNGT 4711, Decision Analysis (3)
- MNGT 4751, Project Management (6)
- ENTR 4751, New Venture Creation (3)
- BBUS 4833, Effective Leadership (3)